Subject: draft-otani-ccamp-gmpls-lambda-labels-00.txt

From: Wataru Imajuku <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 16 Aug 2007 11:13:24 +0900

Hi, Tomohiro

 Through the consideration about your proposal, I understood the value of your draft
especailly if we employed tunable lasers in photonic networks.

 Key point is the case of LSP creation from NE's with tunable lasers
 connected to "colorless" fiber, and multiplexing the LSP into WDM fiber. 
 With the information of Lambda Label, the ROADM/OXC nodes can understand 
the color of LSPs even the LSP transit through "colorless" fibers.
 Then, the ROADM/OXC nodes properly judge whether specified Lambda space is available or not
 in next-hop WDM fibers.  

 My suggestion is to simplify your explanation in Figure 1 and Figure 2.
 I think the value of your draft can be expressed more simple network model.
 IMHO, do not need the explanation of inter-domain network model to explain 
the value of your proposal.

Best Regards
Wataru

-------------------------------------
Dr. Wataru Imajuku@NTT Network Innovation Labs
TEL: +81-46-859-4315
FAX: +81-46-859-5541