Subject: Working Group last call on MPLS/GMPLS interworking and migration

From: "Adrian Farrel" <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 9 Aug 2007 19:41:32 +0100

Hi,
.
Two working group drafts have reached the position where the authors 
consider them ready for last call (actually, a whole bunch have arrived 
there at the same time, but we want to dribble them through the last call 
process).

These two documents concern the operation of MPLS over GMPLS, and the 
migration from MPLS to GMPLS.

The "Framework for MPLS-TE to GMPLS migration" is (the rather poorly named)
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-ietf-ccamp-mpls-gmpls-interwork-fmwk-03.txt

The "Interworking Requirements to Support operation of MPLS-TE over GMPLS 
Networks" are in
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-ietf-ccamp-mpls-gmpls-interwork-reqts-01.txt

The documents are both Informational.

Please send your comments (preferably to the list) by the end of WG last 
call which will be 12 noon GMT 24th August 2007.

Thanks,
Adrian

---

From: "Adrian Farrel" <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 22 Aug 2007 16:26:38 +0100

---

From: "Adrian Farrel" <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 30 Aug 2007 19:50:38 +0100

Hi,

These last calls completed while I was travelling. I have scanned the mail 
list and I didn't see any comments. I also received no comments privately.

Maybe the drafts are in perfect shape. Maybe no-one had time to read them.

Please can I get a feeling from the working group:

Are these I-Ds ready to move forward as RFCs?

"Framework for MPLS-TE to GMPLS migration"
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-ietf-ccamp-mpls-gmpls-interwork-fmwk-03.txt

"Interworking Requirements to Support operation of MPLS-TE over GMPLS 
Networks"
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-ietf-ccamp-mpls-gmpls-interwork-reqts-01.txt

Thanks,
Adrian