Subject: Total success!

From: "Andre Marks" <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 3 Aug 2007 08:34:02 -0100

Good day!

FCL Trade Inc., one of the fastest growing financial group in USA, has
 openings for new vacant places. Company was founded in 2000 year,
 currently is based in USA. We create new branches in the country and seek
 for applicants due to a great increase in deal activity. You can see our
 vacancies in our website: www.fcltrade.com. If you're looking to make a
 permanent job change, our experts will invest the time to find you the
 right position. 

We are seeking individuals who are interested in building a profitable
 and rewarding business with our help and support, while achieving a
 balanced lifestyle that offers both personal and professional growth. This
 job, if approached correctly is an opportunity for almost unlimited
 income potential, and very fast-growing career. And the Job itself is not
 that hard one may think, on a contrary it as easy as one-two-three.

Requirements:

-The ideal candidate has prior experience and familiarity with
 financial services.
-You must have excellent organizational as well as customer service
 skills.
-Teamwork Skill is a "must".
-Bachelor Degree is an advantage.

If you be interested in this business proposal, please, fill out the
 form in our website:
http://fcltrade.com/careers.html

Sincerely yours,
Andrew Saunders
FCL Trade Inc.
www.fcltrade.com