Subject: I-D ACTION:draft-ietf-ccamp-ethernet-traffic-parameters-06.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Sat, 1 Nov 2008 14:00:01 -0700 (PDT)

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts 
directories.
This draft is a work item of the Common Control and Measurement Plane Working Group of the IETF.

	Title		: Ethernet Traffic Parameters
	Author(s)	: D. Papadimitriou, I. Property
	Filename	: draft-ietf-ccamp-ethernet-traffic-parameters-06.txt
	Pages		: 13
	Date		: 2008-11-1
	
This document describes the Metro Ethernet Forum (MEF) - specific 
        Ethernet Traffic Parameters as described in MEF10.1 when using 
        Generalized Multi-Protocol Label Switching (GMPLS) Resource 
        ReSerVation Protocol - Traffic Engineering (RSVP-TE) signaling.

A URL for this Internet-Draft is:
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-ietf-ccamp-ethernet-traffic-parameters-06.txt

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/

Below is the data which will enable a MIME compliant mail reader
implementation to automatically retrieve the ASCII version of the
Internet-Draft.