Subject: Informal WSON discussion meeting...

From: Greg Bernstein <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 17 Nov 2008 09:45:30 -0600

Hi CCAMPers, wavelength switched optical networks (WSON) are very 
interesting from both a technical and organizational standpoint 
(multiple SDOs are involved) . To promote better understanding, there 
will be a semi-informal WSON meeting on Tuesday from 3:20-5:20PM in the 
Ramsey conference room (2nd floor of the Hilton).

Discussion Topics may include:
(a) WSON Framework and RWA Information model document contents and 
structure *
(b) Wavelength converter pool model for use in path computation
(c) Signaling extensions -- other uses of wavelength set metric
(d) Optical Impairments and the control plane  *

It is assumed that everyone attending will have *read all the related 
drafts*. Also this discussion section probably isn't recommended for 
"tourists".

Regards

Greg

-- 
===================================================
Dr Greg Bernstein, Grotto Networking (510) 573-2237