Subject: CCAMP I-Ds pending last call

From: "Adrian Farrel" <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 28 Nov 2008 18:54:47 -0000

Hi,

As discussed in Minneapolis, we have quite a long list of I-Ds pending last 
call (see below).

We want to give reasonable time for review of each draft so we need to 
stagger them. On the other hand, we don't want last calls to go on for ever, 
so we will do them in batches. Nevertheless, this will probably takes until 
well into March.

So, if you are the author of one of these drafts, please be patient.

draft-ietf-ccamp-path-key-ero-02.txt
draft-ietf-ccamp-gmpls-mln-extensions-03.txt
draft-ietf-ccamp-gmpls-ason-routing-ospf-06.txt
draft-ietf-ccamp-ethernet-traffic-parameters-06.txt
draft-ietf-ccamp-gmpls-dcsc-channel-ext-00.txt
draft-ietf-ccamp-gmpls-ether-svcs-02.txt
draft-ietf-ccamp-gmpls-mef-uni-01.txt
draft-ietf-ccamp-lsp-hierarchy-bis-05.txt
draft-ietf-ccamp-confirm-data-channel-status-02.txt
draft-ietf-ccamp-pc-spc-rsvpte-ext-02.txt

Cheers,
Adrian and Deborah