Subject: [CCAMP] Agenda Requests for IETF 76

From: "Daniel King" <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 20 Oct 2009 10:48:03 +0100

Konichiwa, 

Our CCAMP sessions are currently scheduled for:

Session 1

13:00-15:00 on Wednesday, November 11.  

Session 2

09:00-11:30 on Thursday, November 12.

If you have an agenda request, please let me know by October 28. Please
note, the agenda priority will be draft updates and new submissions.

Br, Dan.

---

From: Lou Berger <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 20 Oct 2009 06:55:48 -0400

All,

Please also include the chairs in your agenda requests. (In addition to
Dan, the WG secretary.)

Lou

PS Yes, we have already received a number of requests.