Subject: [CCAMP] WSON drafts ready for last call...

From: Greg Bernstein <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 09 Oct 2009 11:02:22 -0700

Hi CCAMP folks interested in WSON.  Thanks for your inputs so far the 
three fundamental WSON drafts:
    (a) draft-ietf-ccamp-rwa-wson-framework-03.txt 
<http://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-ietf-ccamp-rwa-wson-framework-03>
    (b) draft-ietf-ccamp-rwa-info-05.txt 
<http://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-ietf-ccamp-rwa-info-05>
    (c) draft-ietf-ccamp-rwa-wson-encode-03.txt 
<http://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-ietf-ccamp-rwa-wson-encode-03>

We'd like to last call these soon. So Deborah and Lou will need to let 
us know the procedures.
For those that want to add editorial suggestions and fixes the MS Word 
versions are available at
http://www.grotto-networking.com/wsonOutline and just follow the menu to 
the particular page related to the
draft and all the files can be downloaded. Please turn change tracking 
on so we can see your suggestions.

Best Regards

Greg

-- 
===================================================
Dr Greg Bernstein, Grotto Networking (510) 573-2237

---

From: Young Lee <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 12 Oct 2009 11:10:17 -0500

Hi Lou and Deborah,

We have updated the WSON RWA framework (04 version) to incorporate a recent
comment by Giovanni regarding adding a 4-degree ROADM example. 

http://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-ietf-ccamp-rwa-wson-framework-04

Along with info (05) and encode (03), we believe the three WSON drafts are
ready for last call. 

Best Regards,

Young

  _____  

From: [email-masked] [mailto:[email-masked]] On Behalf Of
Greg Bernstein
Sent: Friday, October 09, 2009 1:02 PM
To: CCAMP
Subject: [CCAMP] WSON drafts ready for last call...

Hi CCAMP folks interested in WSON.  Thanks for your inputs so far the three
fundamental WSON drafts: 

We'd like to last call these soon. So Deborah and Lou will need to let us
know the procedures.
For those that want to add editorial suggestions and fixes the MS Word
versions are available at
http://www.grotto-networking.com/wsonOutline and just follow the menu to the
particular page related to the
draft and all the files can be downloaded. Please turn change tracking on so
we can see your suggestions.

Best Regards

Greg