Subject: [CCAMP] New Wiki for the CCAMP Supplemental Information

From: "Daniel King" <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 27 Oct 2009 16:43:22 -0000

Hello all, 

For you viewing pleasure, we have created a Wiki for the CCAMP Supplemental
Information. This new Wiki replaces the previous CCAMP Supplemental
Information site (http://ccamp.labn.net/). The Wiki can be accessed by
clicking the "Wiki" link at the top of the IETF CCAMP Status Pages, or by
going directly to the following URL:

http://trac.tools.ietf.org/wg/ccamp/trac/wiki

The new Wiki contains the following CCAMP Supplemental Information and
links:

- CCAMP Charter
- Mailing List Archive
- CCAMP Status Page (With document summary information and links to minutes)
- Working group document issues/status list
- Communications and Liaisons
- Temporary Codepoint Registries

Please feel free to send me, or the co-chairs, suggestions for new content
or links for our Wiki.

Best regards, 
Dan

---

From: Lou Berger <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 30 Oct 2009 09:47:46 -0400

All,
	As some of you may have noticed, the Wiki has a page that lists
"Communications and Liaisons to and from CCAMP",
http://trac.tools.ietf.org/wg/ccamp/trac/wiki/CommsLiasons. This is
pretty much just an updated version of the page Adrian started.

In addition to this page, we've started tracking Liaisons&Communication
in one additional fashion, via Trac.  The Wiki mentioned by Dan below
is part of a largely standard Trac installation, which also includes
support for issues (aka "tickets" in trac) tracking.  The WG chairs have
been transitioning over to the trac ticket system for post-wg last call
document tracking.  We've started also using this system to track the
status of incoming liaisons and communications.  Our use of Trac is
still a work-in-progress; so comments and suggested changes or additions
are most welcome.  The current open tickets can be found at
http://trac.tools.ietf.org/wg/ccamp/trac/report/3.

All liaisons and communications will continue to be announced on the WG
mail list.

Lou (and Deborah)

On 10/27/2009 12:43 PM, Daniel King wrote:
> _______________________________________________
> CCAMP mailing list
> [email-masked]
> https://www.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/ccamp
> 
> 
>