Subject: [CCAMP] Communication from OIF - October 22, 2009 (1 of 2)

From: Lou Berger <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 26 Oct 2009 19:07:45 -0400

The following was sent to the CCAMP WG chairs on October 22, 2009.  A
URL to the original communication (pdf) can be found below.  The text in
the communication is also enclosed.

Lou
------------------------------------------------------------------
[http://trac.tools.ietf.org/wg/ccamp/trac/attachment/wiki/CommsLiasons/091022a-OIF.pdf]

Mr. Lou Berger, [email-masked], CCAMP Co-Chair
Ms. Deborah Brungard, [email-masked], CCAMP Co-Chair

Dear Lou and Deborah,

OIF has been informed through its liaison with IETF CCAMP of your
request for Internet Drafts that provide more detail on issues
identified in OIF liaisons on support of ASON routing and Inverse
Multiplexing.

Following up on this, a number of OIF member participants have
volunteered to develop Internet Drafts for submission to IETF CCAMP at
its next meeting. Drafts have been created on:
- ASON Routing implementation experience
- Additional Functions for ASON Routing
- Support of Inverse Multiplexing

In keeping with IETF processes, these will be submitted as individual
submissions from the draft authors, and do not represent formal products
or agreements of the OIF. However, the drafts have been presented at the
recent OIF meeting and are the result of discussion and testing within OIF.

We request the consideration of these drafts by IETF CCAMP as potential
Working Group activities and would support future work by IETF CCAMP in
this area.

Best regards,
Lyndon Ong
OIF Technical Committee chair

cc: Ross Callon ([email-masked]) and Adrian Farrel
([email-masked]), IETF Routing Area
Directors; Acee Lindem ([email-masked]) and Abhay Roy ([email-masked]),
IETF OSPF WG co-chairs