Subject: [CCAMP] early review of draft-ietf-mpls-tp-fault-00.txt

From: Loa Andersson <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 09 Feb 2010 16:51:20 +0100

All,

The MPLS working group has requested an early review of
draft-ietf-mpls-tp-fault-00.txt by ITU-T SG15.

This is also a good time for people active in the work on MPLS in both
IETF and ITU-T

The draft is in a state stable enough to make an early feasible.
However there is a set of comments that were received during
the poll to make this document a working group document. These comments
will be addressed along with any new comments.

The ITU-T has been requested to send comments to the IETF by March 10, 2010.

Please send your comments directly [email-masked] mailing list.

/Loa
-- 

Loa Andersson                         email: [email-masked]
Sr Strategy and Standards Manager            [email-masked]
Ericsson Inc                          phone: +46 10 717 52 13
                                              +46 767 72 92 13