Subject: [CCAMP] draft-ietf-mpls-explicit-resource-control-bundle

From: Adrian Farrel <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 12 Feb 2010 11:36:26 +0000

Hi MPLS working group,

I received a publication request from the MPLS co-chairs for 
draft-ietf-mpls-explicit-resource-control-bundle at the end of November, and 
(after a period on my queue) I spent some time trying to understand the 
history of this draft and why it has popped out now.

What I find is:

MPLS WG last call was held in May 2006. This last call was made on the -01 
revision. There were no comments during the last call.

We are now at version -06 and, while I don't think the document has change 
substantially over the last 5 revisions, it is clearly not the revision that 
was lat called.

Since it has been 3.5 since the last call, I am returning the draft to the 
WG and asking the chairs to do some things for me.

1. Poll the MPLS and CCAMP WGs to make sure that there
really is interest and support for this work.

2. Re-issue the WG last call and ensure that CCAMP is
involved in the last call.

The next action should be an email from the MPLS chairs.

Thanks,
Adrian