Subject: [CCAMP] FW: Revised Guidelines to Authors of Internet-Drafts

From: "BRUNGARD, DEBORAH A (ATTLABS)" <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 3 Feb 2010 15:27:32 -0500

FYI-

-----Original Message-----
From: [email-masked]
[mailto:[email-masked]] On Behalf Of IESG Secretary
Sent: Wednesday, February 03, 2010 12:32 PM
To: IETF Announcement list
Subject: Revised Guidelines to Authors of Internet-Drafts 

An updated version of the Guidelines to Authors of Internet-Drafts is
now
available and has been posted on the IETF website:

  http://www.ietf.org/id-info/guidelines.html  OR
  http://www.ietf.org/id-info/1id-guidelines.txt

Summary of changes in this version:

o Update the references to reflect the current BCPs. Remove the
  reference to rfc2333bis, which is no longer an active work item.
  Add a references for the I-D Submission Tool and the Data Tracker.

o Rewrite of Section 3.

o Structure the choices in Section 4 to match the current BCPs.

o Provide two boilerplate options in Section 5, as approved by the
  IESG on 7 January 2010.

o Remove the discussion of grace period from Section 7. With the
  I-D Submission Tool, there is no longer a need for one.

o Include URLs that are not redirected.

o Significant editorial changes.
_______________________________________________
IETF-Announce mailing list
[email-masked]
https://www.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/ietf-announce