Subject: [CCAMP] agenda link on ccamp tools page broken

From: Lou Berger <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 10 Nov 2010 09:31:09 +0800

As some of you may have noticed, the following link is not working properly:
http://tools.ietf.org/wg/ccamp/agenda

This seems to be a problem with the tools page as the following link is 
just fine:
http://www.ietf.org/proceedings/79/agenda/ccamp.htm

Lou

---

From: Henrik Levkowetz <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 10 Nov 2010 14:12:49 +0800

Hi Lou,

> http://www.ietf.org/proceedings/79/agenda/ccamp.htm

This may be a problem with encoding (or something entirely different).
The code which fixes up text/plain agendas to have html links and such
tries to leave agendas which are html alone; but I know there is a rough
spot where encoding normalization is done (since the agendas are embedded
in the tools pages, with links to audio stream and materials added, I
need to convert pages with a different encoding than that used by the
tools pages).  I'll investigate and fix asap.

Regards,

	Henrik

---

From: Lou Berger <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 10 Nov 2010 17:02:14 +0800

Henrik,
     Much thanks!

Lou