Subject: [CCAMP] I-D Action:draft-ietf-ccamp-attribute-bnf-00.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Mon, 08 Nov 2010 22:45:15 -0800

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.
This draft is a work item of the Common Control and Measurement Plane Working Group of the IETF.

	Title           : LSP Attributes Related Routing Backus-Naur Form
	Author(s)       : L. Berger, G. Swallow
	Filename        : draft-ietf-ccamp-attribute-bnf-00.txt
	Pages           : 8
	Date            : 2010-11-08

Multiprotocol Label Switching (MPLS) Label Switched Paths (LSPs)
established using the Resource Reservation Protocol Traffic
Engineering (RSVP-TE) extensions may be signaled with a set of LSP
specific attributes.  These attributes may be carried in both Path
and Resv messages.  This document specifies how LSP attributes are
to be carried in RSVP Path and Resv messages using the Routing
Backus-Naur Form, and clarifies related Resv message formats.

A URL for this Internet-Draft is:
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-ietf-ccamp-attribute-bnf-00.txt

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/

Below is the data which will enable a MIME compliant mail reader
implementation to automatically retrieve the ASCII version of the
Internet-Draft.

---

From: Lou Berger <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 09 Nov 2010 16:24:50 +0800

(chair hat off)

Hello,
     As Deborah mentioned earlier today, this document was discussed in 
Maastricht and covers usage of LSP attributes in Path and Resv, 
including in the context of P2MP.

As the document has not changed since Maastricht, the draft will not 
presented this week.  That said, we (the authors) would very much 
appreciate comments from the WG on the draft.

Much thanks,
Lou

On 11/09/2010 02:45 PM, [email-masked] wrote:
> _______________________________________________
> CCAMP mailing list
> [email-masked]
> https://www.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/ccamp
>