Subject: [CCAMP] MPLS 2011 Conference - Call for Presentation Proposals

From: "BRUNGARD, DEBORAH A (ATTSI)" <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 24 Mar 2011 14:45:40 -0400

Dear All,
The MPLS 2011 International Conference, the 14th Annual International
Conference on MPLS and Related Technologies, will be held October 16 -
19, 2011, in Washington, DC. The Technical Program Committee is
soliciting abstracts summarizing a proposed presentation representing
original/unpublished work covering cutting-edge topics.
Presentations covering new technologies and operational experience are
solicited from network equipment vendors, service/transport providers,
government agencies, the research community, and enterprise users.
The deadline for submission of presentation proposals is April 29, 2011.
If you want further information on MPLS 2011 or want to submit a
presentation abstract, please see the following URL:
http://www.isocore.com/mpls2011/call_for_papers/cfp.htm
Many of these topics have been of interest to members of CCAMP WG in the
past, and people active on this list have been presenters at the past
events.
Regards,
Deborah