Subject: [CCAMP] I-D Action:draft-ietf-ccamp-gmpls-g709-framework-04.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Fri, 11 Mar 2011 07:15:01 -0800

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.
This draft is a work item of the Common Control and Measurement Plane Working Group of the IETF.

	Title           : Framework for GMPLS and PCE Control of G.709 Optical Transport Networks
	Author(s)       : F. Zhang, et al.
	Filename        : draft-ietf-ccamp-gmpls-g709-framework-04.txt
	Pages           : 28
	Date            : 2011-03-11

This document provides a framework to allow the development of 
protocol extensions to support Generalized Multi-Protocol Label 
Switching (GMPLS) and Path Computation Element (PCE) control of 

 
Zhang

Expires September 2011

[page 1] 

draft-ietf-ccamp-gmpls-g709-framework-04.txt

  March 2011 

Optical Transport Networks (OTN) as specified in ITU-T Recommendation 
G.709 as consented in October 2009.

A URL for this Internet-Draft is:
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-ietf-ccamp-gmpls-g709-framework-04.txt

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/

Below is the data which will enable a MIME compliant mail reader
implementation to automatically retrieve the ASCII version of the
Internet-Draft.