Subject: [CCAMP] I-D Action:draft-ietf-ccamp-assoc-info-01.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Mon, 14 Mar 2011 05:00:02 -0700

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.
This draft is a work item of the Common Control and Measurement Plane Working Group of the IETF.

	Title           : Usage of The RSVP Association Object
	Author(s)       : L. Berger, et al.
	Filename        : draft-ietf-ccamp-assoc-info-01.txt
	Pages           : 23
	Date            : 2011-03-14

The RSVP ASSOCIATION object was defined in the context of GMPLS
(Generalized Multi-Protocol Label Switching) controlled label
switched paths (LSPs).  In this context, the object is used to
associate recovery LSPs with the LSP they are protecting.  This
object also has broader applicability as a mechanism to associate
RSVP state, and this document defines how the ASSOCIATION object
can be more generally applied.  The document also reviews how the
association is to be provided in the context of GMPLS recovery.
No new new procedures or mechanisms are defined with respect to
GMPLS recovery.  This document also defines extended ASSOCIATION
objects which can be used in the context of Transport Profile of
Multiprotocol Label Switching (MPLS-TP).

A URL for this Internet-Draft is:
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-ietf-ccamp-assoc-info-01.txt

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/

Below is the data which will enable a MIME compliant mail reader
implementation to automatically retrieve the ASCII version of the
Internet-Draft.