Subject: [CCAMP] I-D Action:draft-ietf-ccamp-gmpls-vcat-lcas-11.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Wed, 09 Mar 2011 08:00:01 -0800

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.
This draft is a work item of the Common Control and Measurement Plane Working Group of the IETF.

	Title           : Operating Virtual Concatenation (VCAT) and the Link Capacity Adjustment Scheme (LCAS) with Generalized Multi-Protocol Label Switching (GMPLS)
	Author(s)       : G. Bernstein, et al.
	Filename        : draft-ietf-ccamp-gmpls-vcat-lcas-11.txt
	Pages           : 21
	Date            : 2011-03-09

This document describes requirements for, and use of, the Generalized
Multi-Protocol Label Switching (GMPLS) control plane in support of
the Virtual Concatenation (VCAT) layer 1 inverse multiplexing data
plane mechanism and its companion Link Capacity Adjustment Scheme
(LCAS) which can be used for hitless dynamic resizing of the inverse
multiplex group.  These techniques apply to Optical Transport Network
(OTN), Synchronous Optical Network (SONET), Synchronous Digital
Hierarchy (SDH), and Plesiochronous Digital Hierarchy (PDH) signals.
This document updates the procedures for supporting virtual
concatenation in [RFC4606].

A URL for this Internet-Draft is:
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-ietf-ccamp-gmpls-vcat-lcas-11.txt

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/

Below is the data which will enable a MIME compliant mail reader
implementation to automatically retrieve the ASCII version of the
Internet-Draft.