Subject: [CCAMP] Prague Agenda Requests (IETF 80)

From: Lou Berger <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 07 Mar 2011 07:27:23 -0500

All,

The final meeting agenda for Prague is out.  (See
https://datatracker.ietf.org/meeting/80/agenda.html).  Please send your
requests for time on the working group agenda to the chairs and the WG
secretary (Dan) by the end of the day Monday March 14.

Much thanks,
Lou (and Deborah)

PS Cut-off dates for Prague can be found at
http://www.ietf.org/meeting/cutoff-dates-2011.html#IETF80

---

From: Lou Berger <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 16 Mar 2011 10:10:00 -0400

All,
	The draft WG agenda is available at:
http://www.ietf.org/proceedings/80/agenda/ccamp.htm.

If you expect to present a draft and it is not on the agenda, or see any
errors, please contact Dan and the chairs.

Please note that there will likely be some reorganization of the agenda;
potentially even between sessions.

Much thanks,
Lou, Deborah and Dan

On 3/7/2011 7:27 AM, Lou Berger wrote:
> _______________________________________________
> CCAMP mailing list
> [email-masked]
> https://www.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/ccamp
> 
> 
> 
>