Subject: [CCAMP] SDN/MPLS 2015 CFP Announcement

From: Kohei Shiomoto <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 14 May 2015 15:00:57 +0900

Dear CCAMP WG

[Apologies, if you receive multiple copies of this CFP]
---------------------------------------
Call for Presentation Abstract Proposals Now up at 
http://www.isocore.com/2015/cfp.htm

Submissions Deadline: *May 18*

Isocore's 2015 International Conference, the 18th Annual event on new 
networking technologies will be held November 15-18, 2015, in 
Washington, DC. This year, the overarching themes of the conference will 
be on *Softwarization (Integration of SDN and NFV), Programmatic 
Control, Security and Operational Experience of the Network **and 
Services in Cloud, Data Centers and DevOps environments*.

The conference Program Committee is soliciting presentation proposals 
seeking original and unpublished work to continue the tradition 
initiated by this conference in 1998 of covering cutting-edge topics. 
Presentations addressing new technologies and operational experience are 
solicited from network equipment vendors, service providers, the 
research community, government agencies, and enterprise users. In 
particular, submission in at least the following topics areas are of 
interest

* Cybersecurity, Security of the Cloud and Data Governance
* Softwarization (Integration of SDN and NFV) of the Network and Services
* Service Function Chaining
* Mobile and Wireless Packet Infrastructure

Please submit your abstracts to [email-masked]

Regards,

--
Kohei Shiomoto, Ph.D
Senior Manager, Communication Traffic & Service Quality Project
NTT Network Technology Laboratories
NIPPON TELEGRAPH AND TELEPHONE CORPORATION
TEL +81-422-59-4402   FAX +81-422-59-6364