Subject: [CCAMP] Ben Campbell's No Objection on draft-ietf-ccamp-wson-signaling-12: (with COMMENT)

From: "Ben Campbell" <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 26 May 2015 08:39:45 -0700

Ben Campbell has entered the following ballot position for
draft-ietf-ccamp-wson-signaling-12: No Objection

When responding, please keep the subject line intact and reply to all
email addresses included in the To and CC lines. (Feel free to cut this
introductory paragraph, however.)

Please refer to https://www.ietf.org/iesg/statement/discuss-criteria.html
for more information about IESG DISCUSS and COMMENT positions.

The document, along with other ballot positions, can be found here:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-ietf-ccamp-wson-signaling/

----------------------------------------------------------------------
COMMENT:
----------------------------------------------------------------------

The security considerations say this document differs from 3473 only in
"specific information communicated". In general, a change in the
information carried can make a huge difference. I infer that the working
group believes that this specific information does not (I hold no opinion
on that), but it would be good to state that explicitly.