Subject: Re: [CCAMP] WG adoption poll on draft-kdkgall-ccamp-dwdm-if-mng-ctrl-fwk

From: Rakesh Gandhi <[email-masked]>
Date: Sun, 20 Mar 2016 09:28:58 -0400

Hi WG, Chairs,

Yes/support.

Thanks,
Rakesh

From: CCAMP <[email-masked]> on behalf of Fatai Zhang <
[email-masked]>
Date: Monday, March 14, 2016 4:36 AM
To: "CCAMP ([email-masked])" <[email-masked]>
Cc: "[email-masked]" <
[email-masked]>
Subject: [CCAMP] WG adoption poll on
draft-kdkgall-ccamp-dwdm-if-mng-ctrl-fwk

Hi CCAMPers,

We have the IPR declaration replies from all the authors & contributors
(thanks!) and we are going to start the WG adoption procedure for this
draft.

This starts a two weeks poll on making
draft-kdkgall-ccamp-dwdm-if-mng-ctrl-fwk-01 a CCAMP working group document.
Please send email to the list indicating “yes/support” or “no/do not
support” and a motivation for  your reply, mandatory for the “not support”
and nice to have for the “support”.

Please note that the IPR declarations can be found in the document history (
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-kdkgall-ccamp-dwdm-if-mng-ctrl-fwk/history/)
and that no IPR was disclosed against this document.

The polling will end on Monday March 28th.

Thanks
Daniele & Fatai