Subject: [CCAMP] Update of LMP flexible grid draft

From: [email-masked]
Date: Mon, 28 Mar 2016 17:29:35 +0800

Hi all,

I updated the LMP flexible grid draft based on the feedback from the 
implementation team. A new section which describes the application of LMP 
is added and a reference error is corrected. 

During this meeting, I will give a brief description of the 
implementation, the negotiation process between two adjacent nodes.

If you are interested in this draft or have any comments. Welcome.

Thanks
Qilei

---

From: Fatai Zhang <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 29 Mar 2016 03:40:19 +0000

Hi Qilei,

Thank you for bringing it to the list for discussion.

Regarding a WG draft, I think any important change should be made based on the consensus from the WG rather than from one company’s implementation team.
If an author of a WG draft finds something to be updated, he/she can bring it to the list for discussion before starting to update the WG draft.

Anyway, we can discuss the changes on the list or in BA.

Thanks

Fatai

发件人: CCAMP [mailto:[email-masked]] 代表 [email-masked]
发送时间: 2016年3月28日 17:30
收件人: CCAMP ([email-masked])
主题: [CCAMP] Update of LMP flexible grid draft

Hi all,

I updated the LMP flexible grid draft based on the feedback from the implementation team. A new section which describes the application of LMP is added and a reference error is corrected.

During this meeting, I will give a brief description of the implementation, the negotiation process between two adjacent nodes.

Thanks
Qilei

---

From: [email-masked]
Date: Tue, 29 Mar 2016 13:34:56 +0800

Hi Fatai, CCAMPers,

Yes, you are right.

The main change is the addition of section 4 which describes the 
application of LMP flexible grid, especially in the inter-domain path 
setup scenario. The content in this section was discussed between Guoying 
and I two months ago. Aim of adding this section is to describe the 
effective use of LMP in some scenarios.

The implementation team just pointed out a reference error.

I should bring it to the list before updating. Sorry about that. Now I 
bring this update to the mailing list for discussion and I also will 
mention the change during the presentation. If this is not approved by WG, 
I will roll back the draft to the former version.

Thanks
Qilei

Fatai Zhang <[email-masked]> 
2016/03/29 11:40

收件人
"[email-masked]" <[email-masked]>, "CCAMP ([email-masked])" 
<[email-masked]>, 
抄送

主题
答复: [CCAMP] Update of LMP flexible grid draft

Hi Qilei,

Regarding a WG draft, I think any important change should be made based on 
the consensus from the WG rather than from one company’s implementation 
team. 
If an author of a WG draft finds something to be updated, he/she can bring 
it to the list for discussion before starting to update the WG draft. 

 
Thanks
 
Fatai

Hi all, 

Thanks 
Qilei

---

From: Fatai Zhang <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 29 Mar 2016 06:22:55 +0000

Hi Qilei,

I don’t think it needs to roll back. We just need some discussion here.

It seems to me that the new section (section 4) mainly describes the requirement for the inter-domain scenario, why not move to the section 3 (i.e., add a new subsection in section 3 to describe inter-domain and move the general text (i.e., the first half of section 4) to other place like Introduction)?

Thanks

Fatai

发件人: [email-masked] [mailto:[email-masked]]
发送时间: 2016年3月29日 13:35
收件人: Fatai Zhang; CCAMP ([email-masked])
主题: 答复: [CCAMP] Update of LMP flexible grid draft

Hi Fatai, CCAMPers,

Yes, you are right.

The main change is the addition of section 4 which describes the application of LMP flexible grid, especially in the inter-domain path setup scenario. The content in this section was discussed between Guoying and I two months ago. Aim of adding this section is to describe the effective use of LMP in some scenarios.

I should bring it to the list before updating. Sorry about that. Now I bring this update to the mailing list for discussion and I also will mention the change during the presentation. If this is not approved by WG, I will roll back the draft to the former version.

Thanks
Qilei

Fatai Zhang <[email-masked]<mailto:[email-masked]>>

2016/03/29 11:40

收件人

"[email-masked]<mailto:[email-masked]>" <[email-masked]<mailto:[email-masked]>>, "CCAMP ([email-masked]<mailto:[email-masked]>)" <[email-masked]<mailto:[email-masked]>>,

抄送

主题

Hi Qilei,

Thanks

Fatai

发件人: CCAMP [mailto:[email-masked]] 代表 [email-masked]<mailto:[email-masked]>
发送时间: 2016年3月28日 17:30
收件人: CCAMP ([email-masked]<mailto:[email-masked]>)
主题: [CCAMP] Update of LMP flexible grid draft

Hi all,

Thanks
Qilei

---

From: [email-masked]
Date: Thu, 31 Mar 2016 11:15:29 +0800

Hi Fatai, 

Thanks for your advice. You give a better choice.

I will rearrange the content in section 4 in the next version.

Thanks
Qilei

2016/03/29 14:22

收件人

主题

Hi Qilei,

It seems to me that the new section (section 4) mainly describes the 
requirement for the inter-domain scenario, why not move to the section 3 
(i.e., add a new subsection in section 3 to describe inter-domain and move 
the general text (i.e., the first half of section 4) to other place like 
Introduction)?

 
Thanks
 
Fatai

Hi Fatai, CCAMPers, 

Yes, you are right. 

Thanks 
Qilei 

收件人

主题

Hi Qilei, 

  

Thanks 
  
Fatai 

Hi all, 

Thanks 
Qilei