Subject: [CCAMP] I-D Action: draft-ietf-ccamp-otn-signal-type-subregistry-05.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Thu, 17 Mar 2016 20:28:58 -0700

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.
This draft is a work item of the Common Control and Measurement Plane of the IETF.

        Title           : IANA Allocation Procedures for OTN Signal Type Subregistry of the GMPLS Signaling Parameters Registry
        Authors         : Zafar Ali
                          Antonello Bonfanti
                          Matt Hartley
                          Fatai Zhang
	Filename        : draft-ietf-ccamp-otn-signal-type-subregistry-05.txt
	Pages           : 4
	Date            : 2016-03-17

Abstract:
IANA has defined an "OTN Signal Type" subregistry of the
"Generalized Multi-Protocol Label Switching (GMPLS) Signaling
Parameters" registry. This document updates the OTN Signal Type
subregistry specified in RFC 7139 to allow Specification Required
policies, as defined in RFC 5226.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-ietf-ccamp-otn-signal-type-subregistry/

There's also a htmlized version available at:
https://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-ietf-ccamp-otn-signal-type-subregistry-05

A diff from the previous version is available at:
https://www.ietf.org/rfcdiff?url2=draft-ietf-ccamp-otn-signal-type-subregistry-05

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/