Subject: [CCAMP] Barry Leiba's No Objection on draft-ietf-ccamp-otn-signal-type-subregistry-04: (with COMMENT)

From: "Barry Leiba" <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 15 Mar 2016 13:44:16 -0700

Barry Leiba has entered the following ballot position for
draft-ietf-ccamp-otn-signal-type-subregistry-04: No Objection

When responding, please keep the subject line intact and reply to all
email addresses included in the To and CC lines. (Feel free to cut this
introductory paragraph, however.)

Please refer to https://www.ietf.org/iesg/statement/discuss-criteria.html
for more information about IESG DISCUSS and COMMENT positions.

The document, along with other ballot positions, can be found here:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-ietf-ccamp-otn-signal-type-subregistry/

----------------------------------------------------------------------
COMMENT:
----------------------------------------------------------------------

I had a DISCUSS on the registration policy, but Lou has put forth this
alternative, which comes from earlier discussions:

   "Standards Action" for Standards Track documents, and "Specification
   Required" for other documents. The designated expert is any current
   CCAMP WG chair or, in the case the group is no longer active,
designated
   by the IESG.

Happily clearing the DISCUSS with that text on the table.  Thanks.