Subject: [CCAMP] MDT meeting - Framework & Gap Analysis & YANG Data Model - October 27, 7:00-8:00 (CEST)

From: Jonas Ahlberg <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 26 Oct 2016 12:34:04 +0000

Hi all,

Sending you a reminder about the meeting tomorrow.

Suggested agenda:

*         YANG Data Model

o   Review of proposed draft.
See document sent by Amy Oct 21

*         Framework document

o   Review of remaining open issues.
See document that will be sent out by Jonas later today, Wednesday

*         IETF 97 - Planning & participation

/JonasA

Call-in details:
.........................................................................................................................................
--> Join Skype Meeting<https://meet.ericsson.com/jonas.ahlberg/JWPQ2DY6>
This is an online meeting for Skype for Business, the professional meetings and communications app formerly known as Lync.

Join by phone

+46107140000<tel:+46107140000,3965728%23> (Sweden)                                          English (United States)
89925<tel:+89925,3965728%23> (Sweden)                                                          English (United States)

Find a local number<https://dialin.ericsson.com?id=3965728>

Conference ID: 3965728
Forgot your dial-in PIN?<https://dialin.ericsson.com> |Help<http://o15.officeredir.microsoft.com/r/rlidLync15?clid=1033&p1=5&p2=2009>

To join a Lync / Skype for Business meeting from an Ericsson standard video room, add 77 before the Conference ID (e.g. 771234567 where 1234567 is the conference ID).    To join from a video room outside of Ericsson add one of the domains after 77 and Conference ID (e.g. 771234567@ xxxx.ericsson.net, where xxxx=emea/apac/amcs).  For assistance contact the IT Service Desk.
[!OC([1033])!]
.........................................................................................................................................