Subject: [CCAMP] I-D Action: draft-ietf-ccamp-flexible-grid-ospf-ext-07.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Tue, 25 Oct 2016 23:05:11 -0700

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.
This draft is a work item of the Common Control and Measurement Plane of the IETF.

        Title           : GMPLS OSPF-TE Extensions in support of Flexi-grid DWDM networks
        Authors         : Xian Zhang
                          Haomian Zheng
                          Ramon Casellas
                          Oscar Gonzalez de Dios
                          Daniele Ceccarelli
	Filename        : draft-ietf-ccamp-flexible-grid-ospf-ext-07.txt
	Pages           : 18
	Date            : 2016-10-25

Abstract:
   The International Telecommunication Union Telecommunication
   Standardization Sector (ITU-T) has extended its Recommendations
   G.694.1 and G.872 to include a new Dense Wavelength Division
   Multiplexing (DWDM) grid by defining a set of nominal central
   frequencies, channel spacings, and the concept of the "frequency
   slot". Corresponding techniques for data-plane connections are know
   as flexi-grid.

   Based on the characteristics of flexi-grid defined in G.694.1, RFC
   7698 and 7699, this document describes the OSPF-TE extensions in
   support of GMPLS control of networks that include devices that use
   the new flexible optical grid.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-ietf-ccamp-flexible-grid-ospf-ext/

There's also a htmlized version available at:
https://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-ietf-ccamp-flexible-grid-ospf-ext-07

A diff from the previous version is available at:
https://www.ietf.org/rfcdiff?url2=draft-ietf-ccamp-flexible-grid-ospf-ext-07

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/