Subject: [CCAMP] MDT meeting - Framework & Gap Analysis & YANG Data Model - October 6, 7:00-8:00 (CEST)

From: Jonas Ahlberg <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 5 Oct 2016 10:27:06 +0000

Hi all,

Sending you a reminder of the meeting tomorrow.

Suggested agenda:

*         Review of chapter 7.3 Conclusions

*         Presentation & agreement of high level structure of the data model

*         Next Step

*         AOB

Comments & contributions to be distributed in time for everybody to review them in advance of the meeting.

Call in details:

.........................................................................................................................................
--> Join Lync Meeting<https://meet.ericsson.com/jonas.ahlberg/RK0MJ888>

Join by phone
+46107140000<tel:+46107140000> (Sweden)                                          English (United States)
89925<tel:89925> (Sweden)                                                          English (United States)
Find a local number<https://dialin.ericsson.com>

Conference ID: 39231396

Forgot your dial-in PIN?<https://dialin.ericsson.com> |Help<http://o15.officeredir.microsoft.com/r/rlidLync15?clid=1033&p1=5&p2=2009>

To join a Lync / Skype for Business meeting from an Ericsson standard video room, add 77 before the Conference ID (e.g. 771234567 where 1234567 is the conference ID).    To join from a video room outside of Ericsson add one of the domains after 77 and Conference ID (e.g. 771234567@ xxxx.ericsson.net, where xxxx=emea/apac/amcs).  For assistance contact the IT Service Desk.
[!OC([1033])!]
.........................................................................................................................................