Subject: [CCAMP] The CCAMP WG has placed draft-zheng-ccamp-client-signal-yang in state "Candidate for WG Adoption"

From: IETF Secretariat <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 08 May 2019 05:13:53 -0700

The CCAMP WG has placed draft-zheng-ccamp-client-signal-yang in state
Candidate for WG Adoption (entered by Daniele Ceccarelli)

The document is available at
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-zheng-ccamp-client-signal-yang/

Comment:
Yanlei Zheng    [email-masked]      
https://mailarchive.ietf.org/arch/msg/ccamp/moHY_G7b1ekFysQSTNqeIHeivTs Zhe
Liu [email-masked]   
https://mailarchive.ietf.org/arch/msg/ccamp/Qv_0-dRl7Ee47sf0XXLXQpIjPJY
Sergio Belotti  [email-masked]       
https://mailarchive.ietf.org/arch/msg/ccamp/N-I6v3tRS40MX8MdC9RR5XftPVU
Yingxi Yao      [email-masked]     
https://mailarchive.ietf.org/arch/msg/ccamp/Km8OPtgQHXZOVeLSpBCWaLCADQU
Haomian Zheng   [email-masked]
https://mailarchive.ietf.org/arch/msg/ccamp/MJvKKqRqFSLIHpZjLBlrSINS1Wc Aihua
Guo       [email-masked]    
https://mailarchive.ietf.org/arch/msg/ccamp/-sE7ZaJCElan6WDcicJx1947sSk Italo
Busi      [email-masked]  
https://mailarchive.ietf.org/arch/msg/ccamp/oJOFnrlQS8NueTneymex6sR_dL0 Anton
Snitser   [email-masked]   
https://mailarchive.ietf.org/arch/msg/ccamp/BCb35rvRgfACdtI-fuUpXEyPyO4
Francesco Lazzeri       [email-masked] 
https://mailarchive.ietf.org/arch/msg/ccamp/OFp_xoSV5z0oW6jtjweOyq4L8Fo
Yunbin Xu       [email-masked]       
https://mailarchive.ietf.org/arch/msg/ccamp/BjRhp_MuG3YiHZzsmH5gSlrVRfM Yang
Zhao       [email-masked]    
https://mailarchive.ietf.org/arch/msg/ccamp/zUCBlCf3uoTFowgQlXIi2u38QXM
Xufeng Liu      [email-masked]      
https://mailarchive.ietf.org/arch/msg/ccamp/pbVmNcZ06t3Xe9-ELs7R3ryYb7w
Giuseppe Fioccola       [email-masked]   
https://mailarchive.ietf.org/arch/msg/ccamp/6r-p9tp9IjvZiXjLGb02aYj_KBM