Subject: [CCAMP] I-D Action: draft-ietf-ccamp-layer0-types-00.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Sat, 11 May 2019 23:16:40 -0700

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.
This draft is a work item of the Common Control and Measurement Plane WG of the IETF.

        Title           : A YANG Data Model for Layer 0 Types
        Authors         : Young Lee
                          Dhruv Dhody
                          Aihua Guo
                          Victor Lopez
                          Daniel King
	Filename        : draft-ietf-ccamp-layer0-types-00.txt
	Pages           : 29
	Date            : 2019-05-10

Abstract:
   This document defines a collection of common data types and
   groupings in YANG data modeling language.  These derived common
   types and groupings are intended to be imported by modules that
   model Layer 0 Traffic Engineering (TE) configuration and state
   capabilities such as Wavelength Switched Optical Networks (WSONs)
   and Spectrum Switched optical Networks (SSONs).

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-ietf-ccamp-layer0-types/

There are also htmlized versions available at:
https://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-ietf-ccamp-layer0-types-00
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/html/draft-ietf-ccamp-layer0-types-00

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/