Subject: [CCAMP] FW: IPR polling on draft-ietf-ccamp-laye1-types-04

From: Daniele Ceccarelli <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 20 Dec 2019 10:56:52 +0000

And here the replies related to L1 types: Sergio Belotti, Haomian Zheng, Xu
Junbin, Victor Lopez, Anurag Sharma, Xufeng Liu, Young Lee, Wang Lei, Aihua
Guo, Rajan Rao,

Could the ones that have not yet replied do it to this mail?

Thanks,

Daniele  

From: Daniele Ceccarelli 
Sent: den 11 december 2019 10:47
To: Italo Busi <[email-masked]>; Zhenghaomian
([email-masked]) <[email-masked]>; Dieter Beller
([email-masked]) <[email-masked]>; BELOTTI, SERGIO
(SERGIO) ([email-masked]) <[email-masked]>;
[email-masked]; Young Lee <[email-masked]>;
[email-masked]; [email-masked]; OSCAR GONZALEZ DE DIOS
([email-masked]) <[email-masked]>;
[email-masked]; [email-masked]; [email-masked];
[email-masked]; Victor Lopez <[email-masked]>;
[email-masked]
Subject: IPR polling on draft-ietf-ccamp-laye1-types-04

Hi authors, WG,

This IPR polling is in preparation for the WG adoption poll of
draft-ietf-ccamp-laye1-types-04.

Are you aware of any IPR that applies to draft identified above?

Please state either:

"No, I'm not aware of any IPR that applies to this draft"

or

"Yes, I'm aware of IPR that applies to this draft"

If so, has this IPR been disclosed in compliance with IETF IPR rules (see
RFCs 3979, 4879, 3669 and 5378 for more details)?

If yes to the above, please state either:

"Yes, the IPR has been disclosed in compliance with IETF IPR rules"

or

"No, the IPR has not been disclosed"

If you answer no, please provide any additional details you think
appropriate. If you are listed as a document author or contributor please
answer the above by responding to this email regardless of whether or not
you are aware of any relevant IPR.

NOTE: THIS APPLIES TO ALL OF YOU LISTED IN THIS MESSAGE'S TO LINES.

If you are on the CCAMP WG email list but are not listed as an author or
contributor, we remind you of your obligations under the IETF IPR rules
which encourages you to notify the IETF if you are aware of IPR of others on
an IETF contribution, or to refrain from participating in any contribution
or discussion related to your undisclosed IPR. For more information, please
see the RFCs listed above and
http://trac.tools.ietf.org/group/iesg/trac/wiki/IntellectualProperty.

Thanks

Fatai,  Daniele, Oscar

Subject: RE: IPR polling on draft-ietf-ccamp-laye1-types-04
From: "Belotti, Sergio \(Nokia - IT/Vimercate\)" <[email-masked]>
To: "Daniele Ceccarelli" <[email-masked]>, "Italo Busi" <[email-masked]>, "Zhenghaomian" <[email-masked]>, "Beller, Dieter \(Nokia - DE/Stuttgart\)" <[email-masked]>, <[email-masked]>, "Young Lee" <[email-masked]>, <[email-masked]>, <[email-masked]>,Oscar González de Dios <[email-masked]>, <[email-masked]>, <[email-masked]>, <[email-masked]>, <[email-masked]>, "Victor Lopez" <[email-masked]>, <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 11 Dec 2019 10:49:05 +0100

Hi Daniele, all

No, I'm not aware of any IPR that applies to this draft

Thanks

Sergio

From: Daniele Ceccarelli <[email-masked]>
Sent: Wednesday, December 11, 2019 10:47 AM
To: Italo Busi <[email-masked]>; Zhenghaomian
([email-masked]) <[email-masked]>; Beller, Dieter (Nokia -
DE/Stuttgart) <[email-masked]>; Belotti, Sergio (Nokia -
IT/Vimercate) <[email-masked]>; [email-masked]; Young
Lee <[email-masked]>; [email-masked];
[email-masked]; Oscar González de Dios
<[email-masked]>; [email-masked];
[email-masked]; [email-masked]; [email-masked]; Victor Lopez
<[email-masked]>; [email-masked]
Subject: IPR polling on draft-ietf-ccamp-laye1-types-04

Hi authors, WG,

This IPR polling is in preparation for the WG adoption poll of
draft-ietf-ccamp-laye1-types-04.

Are you aware of any IPR that applies to draft identified above?

Please state either:

"No, I'm not aware of any IPR that applies to this draft"

or

"Yes, I'm aware of IPR that applies to this draft"

If so, has this IPR been disclosed in compliance with IETF IPR rules (see
RFCs 3979, 4879, 3669 and 5378 for more details)?

If yes to the above, please state either:

"Yes, the IPR has been disclosed in compliance with IETF IPR rules"

or

"No, the IPR has not been disclosed"

If you answer no, please provide any additional details you think
appropriate. If you are listed as a document author or contributor please
answer the above by responding to this email regardless of whether or not
you are aware of any relevant IPR.

NOTE: THIS APPLIES TO ALL OF YOU LISTED IN THIS MESSAGE'S TO LINES.

If you are on the CCAMP WG email list but are not listed as an author or
contributor, we remind you of your obligations under the IETF IPR rules
which encourages you to notify the IETF if you are aware of IPR of others on
an IETF contribution, or to refrain from participating in any contribution
or discussion related to your undisclosed IPR. For more information, please
see the RFCs listed above and
http://trac.tools.ietf.org/group/iesg/trac/wiki/IntellectualProperty.

Thanks

Fatai,  Daniele, Oscar

Subject: 答复: IPR polling on draft-ietf-ccamp-laye1-types-04
From: "Zhenghaomian" <[email-masked]>
To: "Daniele Ceccarelli" <[email-masked]>, "Italo Busi" <[email-masked]>, "Dieter Beller" <[email-masked]>, "BELOTTI, SERGIO \(SERGIO\)" <[email-masked]>, <[email-masked]>, "Young Lee" <[email-masked]>, <[email-masked]>, <[email-masked]>, "OSCAR GONZALEZ DE DIOS" <[email-masked]>, <[email-masked]>, <[email-masked]>, <[email-masked]>, <[email-masked]>, "Victor Lopez" <[email-masked]>, <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 11 Dec 2019 10:52:45 +0100

No, I'm not aware of any IPR that applies to this draft, i.e.,
draft-ietf-ccamp-layer1-types-04.

BTW, it looks a “WG LC” IPR poll rather than “WG Adoption” IPR Poll:)

Best wishes,

Haomian

发件人: Daniele Ceccarelli [mailto:[email-masked]]
发送时间: 2019年12月11日 17:47
收件人: Italo Busi <[email-masked]>; Zhenghaomian
<[email-masked]>; Dieter Beller ([email-masked])
<[email-masked]>; BELOTTI, SERGIO (SERGIO)
([email-masked]) <[email-masked]>;
[email-masked]; Young Lee <[email-masked]>;
[email-masked]; [email-masked]; OSCAR GONZALEZ DE DIOS
([email-masked]) <[email-masked]>;
[email-masked]; [email-masked]; [email-masked];
[email-masked]; Victor Lopez <[email-masked]>;
[email-masked]
主题: IPR polling on draft-ietf-ccamp-laye1-types-04

Hi authors, WG,

This IPR polling is in preparation for the WG adoption poll of
draft-ietf-ccamp-laye1-types-04.

Are you aware of any IPR that applies to draft identified above?

Please state either:

"No, I'm not aware of any IPR that applies to this draft"

or

"Yes, I'm aware of IPR that applies to this draft"

If so, has this IPR been disclosed in compliance with IETF IPR rules (see
RFCs 3979, 4879, 3669 and 5378 for more details)?

If yes to the above, please state either:

"Yes, the IPR has been disclosed in compliance with IETF IPR rules"

or

"No, the IPR has not been disclosed"

If you answer no, please provide any additional details you think
appropriate. If you are listed as a document author or contributor please
answer the above by responding to this email regardless of whether or not
you are aware of any relevant IPR.

NOTE: THIS APPLIES TO ALL OF YOU LISTED IN THIS MESSAGE'S TO LINES.

If you are on the CCAMP WG email list but are not listed as an author or
contributor, we remind you of your obligations under the IETF IPR rules
which encourages you to notify the IETF if you are aware of IPR of others on
an IETF contribution, or to refrain from participating in any contribution
or discussion related to your undisclosed IPR. For more information, please
see the RFCs listed above and
http://trac.tools.ietf.org/group/iesg/trac/wiki/IntellectualProperty.

Thanks

Fatai,  Daniele, Oscar

Subject: Re: IPR polling on draft-ietf-ccamp-laye1-types-04
From: <[email-masked]>
To: "Daniele Ceccarelli" <[email-masked]>, "Italo.Busi" <[email-masked]>, "zhenghaomian" <[email-masked]>, "Beller, Dieter \(Nokia - DE\)" <[email-masked]>, "sergio.belotti" <[email-masked]>, "zhengyanlei" <[email-masked]>, "Young Lee" <[email-masked]>, <[email-masked]>, "wangleiyj" <[email-masked]>, "oscar.gonzalezdedios" <[email-masked]>, <[email-masked]>, <[email-masked]>, <[email-masked]>, "Victor Lopez" <[email-masked]>, "liyunbo" <
Date: Wed, 11 Dec 2019 11:28:05 +0100

No, I'm not aware of any IPR that applies to this draft

  _____

Yunbin Xu   徐云斌

宽带网络研究部

中国信息通信研究院（工业与信息化部电信研究院）技术与标准研究所

Research Institute of Telecommunications Transmission (RITT),

China Academy of Information Communications Technology(CAICT), MIIT

TEL: 86-18601328841，86-10-62300112

E-mail: [email-masked] <mailto:[email-masked]> 
<mailto:[email-masked]>

--------------------------------------
[email-masked]，[email-masked]

From: Daniele Ceccarelli <mailto:[email-masked]>
Date: 2019-12-11 17:46
To: Italo Busi <mailto:[email-masked]> ; Zhenghaomian 
([email-masked]) <mailto:[email-masked]> ; Dieter Beller 
([email-masked]) <mailto:[email-masked]> ; BELOTTI, SERGIO 
(SERGIO) ([email-masked]) <mailto:[email-masked]> ; 
[email-masked] <mailto:[email-masked]> ; Young Lee 
<mailto:[email-masked]> ; [email-masked] 
<mailto:[email-masked]> ; [email-masked] 
<mailto:[email-masked]> ; OSCAR GONZALEZ DE DIOS 
([email-masked]) 
<mailto:[email-masked]> ; [email-masked] 
<mailto:[email-masked]> ; [email-masked] 
<mailto:[email-masked]> ; [email-masked] <mailto:[email-masked]> ; 
[email-masked] <mailto:[email-masked]> ; Victor Lopez 
<mailto:[email-masked]> ; [email-masked] 
<mailto:[email-masked]>
Subject: IPR polling on draft-ietf-ccamp-laye1-types-04

Hi authors, WG,

This IPR polling is in preparation for the WG adoption poll of 
draft-ietf-ccamp-laye1-types-04.

Are you aware of any IPR that applies to draft identified above?

Please state either:

"No, I'm not aware of any IPR that applies to this draft"

or

"Yes, I'm aware of IPR that applies to this draft"

If so, has this IPR been disclosed in compliance with IETF IPR rules (see RFCs 
3979, 4879, 3669 and 5378 for more details)?

If yes to the above, please state either:

"Yes, the IPR has been disclosed in compliance with IETF IPR rules"

or

"No, the IPR has not been disclosed"

If you answer no, please provide any additional details you think appropriate. 
If you are listed as a document author or contributor please answer the above 
by responding to this email regardless of whether or not you are aware of any 
relevant IPR.

NOTE: THIS APPLIES TO ALL OF YOU LISTED IN THIS MESSAGE'S TO LINES.

If you are on the CCAMP WG email list but are not listed as an author or 
contributor, we remind you of your obligations under the IETF IPR rules which 
encourages you to notify the IETF if you are aware of IPR of others on an IETF 
contribution, or to refrain from participating in any contribution or 
discussion related to your undisclosed IPR. For more information, please see 
the RFCs listed above and 
http://trac.tools.ietf.org/group/iesg/trac/wiki/IntellectualProperty.

Thanks

Fatai,  Daniele, Oscar

Subject: Re: IPR polling on draft-ietf-ccamp-laye1-types-04
From: "Victor Lopez" <[email-masked]>
To: "Daniele Ceccarelli" <[email-masked]>, "Italo Busi" <[email-masked]>, "Zhenghaomian" <[email-masked]>, "Dieter Beller" <[email-masked]>, "BELOTTI, SERGIO \(SERGIO\)" <[email-masked]>, <[email-masked]>, "Young Lee" <[email-masked]>, <[email-masked]>, <[email-masked]>,Oscar González de Dios <[email-masked]>, <[email-masked]>, <[email-masked]>, <[email-masked]>, <[email-masked]>, <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 11 Dec 2019 12:15:03 +0100

No, I'm not aware of any IPR that applies to this draft

Victor

From: Daniele Ceccarelli <[email-masked]>
Date: Wednesday, 11 December 2019 at 10:47
To: Italo Busi <[email-masked]>, "Zhenghaomian 
([email-masked])" <[email-masked]>, "Dieter Beller 
([email-masked])" <[email-masked]>, "BELOTTI, SERGIO 
(SERGIO) ([email-masked])" <[email-masked]>, 
"[email-masked]" <[email-masked]>, Young Lee 
<[email-masked]>, "[email-masked]" <[email-masked]>, 
"[email-masked]" <[email-masked]>, OSCAR GONZALEZ DE 
DIOS <[email-masked]>, "[email-masked]" 
<[email-masked]>, "[email-masked]" <[email-masked]>, 
"[email-masked]" <[email-masked]>, "[email-masked]" 
<[email-masked]>, Victor Lopez <[email-masked]>, 
"[email-masked]" <[email-masked]>
Subject: IPR polling on draft-ietf-ccamp-laye1-types-04

Hi authors, WG,

This IPR polling is in preparation for the WG adoption poll of 
draft-ietf-ccamp-laye1-types-04.

Are you aware of any IPR that applies to draft identified above?

Please state either:

"No, I'm not aware of any IPR that applies to this draft"

or

"Yes, I'm aware of IPR that applies to this draft"

If so, has this IPR been disclosed in compliance with IETF IPR rules (see RFCs 
3979, 4879, 3669 and 5378 for more details)?

If yes to the above, please state either:

"Yes, the IPR has been disclosed in compliance with IETF IPR rules"

or

"No, the IPR has not been disclosed"

If you answer no, please provide any additional details you think appropriate. 
If you are listed as a document author or contributor please answer the above 
by responding to this email regardless of whether or not you are aware of any 
relevant IPR.

NOTE: THIS APPLIES TO ALL OF YOU LISTED IN THIS MESSAGE'S TO LINES.

If you are on the CCAMP WG email list but are not listed as an author or 
contributor, we remind you of your obligations under the IETF IPR rules which 
encourages you to notify the IETF if you are aware of IPR of others on an IETF 
contribution, or to refrain from participating in any contribution or 
discussion related to your undisclosed IPR. For more information, please see 
the RFCs listed above and 
http://trac.tools.ietf.org/group/iesg/trac/wiki/IntellectualProperty.

Thanks

Fatai,  Daniele, Oscar

  _____

Este mensaje y sus adjuntos se dirigen exclusivamente a su destinatario, puede 
contener información privilegiada o confidencial y es para uso exclusivo de la 
persona o entidad de destino. Si no es usted. el destinatario indicado, queda 
notificado de que la lectura, utilización, divulgación y/o copia sin 
autorización puede estar prohibida en virtud de la legislación vigente. Si ha 
recibido este mensaje por error, le rogamos que nos lo comunique 
inmediatamente por esta misma vía y proceda a su destrucción.

The information contained in this transmission is privileged and confidential 
information intended only for the use of the individual or entity named above. 
If the reader of this message is not the intended recipient, you are hereby 
notified that any dissemination, distribution or copying of this communication 
is strictly prohibited. If you have received this transmission in error, do 
not read it. Please immediately reply to the sender that you have received 
this communication in error and then delete it.

Esta mensagem e seus anexos se dirigem exclusivamente ao seu destinatário, 
pode conter informação privilegiada ou confidencial e é para uso exclusivo da 
pessoa ou entidade de destino. Se não é vossa senhoria o destinatário 
indicado, fica notificado de que a leitura, utilização, divulgação e/ou cópia 
sem autorização pode estar proibida em virtude da legislação vigente. Se 
recebeu esta mensagem por erro, rogamos-lhe que nos o comunique imediatamente 
por esta mesma via e proceda a sua destruição

Subject: Re: IPR polling on draft-ietf-ccamp-laye1-types-04
From: "Anurag Sharma" <[email-masked]>
To: "Victor Lopez" <[email-masked]>
Cc: "Daniele Ceccarelli" <[email-masked]>, "Italo Busi" <[email-masked]>, "Zhenghaomian" <[email-masked]>, "Dieter Beller" <[email-masked]>, "BELOTTI, SERGIO \(SERGIO\)" <[email-masked]>, <[email-masked]>, "Young Lee" <[email-masked]>, <[email-masked]>, <[email-masked]>,Oscar González de Dios <[email-masked]>, <[email-masked]>, <[email-masked]>, <[email-masked]>, <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 11 Dec 2019 16:30:03 +0100

No, I'm not aware of any IPR that applies to this draft

Thanks,
Anurag

On Wed, Dec 11, 2019 at 3:15 AM Victor Lopez 
<[email-masked] 
<mailto:[email-masked]> > wrote:

No, I'm not aware of any IPR that applies to this draft

Victor

From: Daniele Ceccarelli <[email-masked] 
<mailto:[email-masked]> >
Date: Wednesday, 11 December 2019 at 10:47
To: Italo Busi <[email-masked] <mailto:[email-masked]> >, 
"Zhenghaomian ([email-masked] <mailto:[email-masked]> )" 
<[email-masked] <mailto:[email-masked]> >, "Dieter Beller 
([email-masked] <mailto:[email-masked]> )" 
<[email-masked] <mailto:[email-masked]> >, "BELOTTI, SERGIO 
(SERGIO) ([email-masked] <mailto:[email-masked]> )" 
<[email-masked] <mailto:[email-masked]> >, 
"[email-masked] <mailto:[email-masked]> " 
<[email-masked] <mailto:[email-masked]> >, Young Lee 
<[email-masked] <mailto:[email-masked]> >, 
"[email-masked] <mailto:[email-masked]> " 
<[email-masked] <mailto:[email-masked]> >, 
"[email-masked] <mailto:[email-masked]> " 
<[email-masked] <mailto:[email-masked]> >, OSCAR 
GONZALEZ DE DIOS <[email-masked] 
<mailto:[email-masked]> >, "[email-masked] 
<mailto:[email-masked]> " <[email-masked] 
<mailto:[email-masked]> >, "[email-masked] 
<mailto:[email-masked]> " <[email-masked] 
<mailto:[email-masked]> >, "[email-masked] <mailto:[email-masked]> " 
<[email-masked] <mailto:[email-masked]> >, "[email-masked] 
<mailto:[email-masked]> " <[email-masked] <mailto:[email-masked]> >, 
Victor Lopez <[email-masked] 
<mailto:[email-masked]> >, "[email-masked] 
<mailto:[email-masked]> " <[email-masked] 
<mailto:[email-masked]> >
Subject: IPR polling on draft-ietf-ccamp-laye1-types-04

Hi authors, WG,

This IPR polling is in preparation for the WG adoption poll of 
draft-ietf-ccamp-laye1-types-04.

Are you aware of any IPR that applies to draft identified above?

Please state either:

"No, I'm not aware of any IPR that applies to this draft"

or

"Yes, I'm aware of IPR that applies to this draft"

If so, has this IPR been disclosed in compliance with IETF IPR rules (see RFCs 
3979, 4879, 3669 and 5378 for more details)?

If yes to the above, please state either:

"Yes, the IPR has been disclosed in compliance with IETF IPR rules"

or

"No, the IPR has not been disclosed"

If you answer no, please provide any additional details you think appropriate. 
If you are listed as a document author or contributor please answer the above 
by responding to this email regardless of whether or not you are aware of any 
relevant IPR.

NOTE: THIS APPLIES TO ALL OF YOU LISTED IN THIS MESSAGE'S TO LINES.

If you are on the CCAMP WG email list but are not listed as an author or 
contributor, we remind you of your obligations under the IETF IPR rules which 
encourages you to notify the IETF if you are aware of IPR of others on an IETF 
contribution, or to refrain from participating in any contribution or 
discussion related to your undisclosed IPR. For more information, please see 
the RFCs listed above and 
http://trac.tools.ietf.org/group/iesg/trac/wiki/IntellectualProperty.

Thanks

Fatai,  Daniele, Oscar

  _____

Este mensaje y sus adjuntos se dirigen exclusivamente a su destinatario, puede 
contener información privilegiada o confidencial y es para uso exclusivo de la 
persona o entidad de destino. Si no es usted. el destinatario indicado, queda 
notificado de que la lectura, utilización, divulgación y/o copia sin 
autorización puede estar prohibida en virtud de la legislación vigente. Si ha 
recibido este mensaje por error, le rogamos que nos lo comunique 
inmediatamente por esta misma vía y proceda a su destrucción.

The information contained in this transmission is privileged and confidential 
information intended only for the use of the individual or entity named above. 
If the reader of this message is not the intended recipient, you are hereby 
notified that any dissemination, distribution or copying of this communication 
is strictly prohibited. If you have received this transmission in error, do 
not read it. Please immediately reply to the sender that you have received 
this communication in error and then delete it.

Esta mensagem e seus anexos se dirigem exclusivamente ao seu destinatário, 
pode conter informação privilegiada ou confidencial e é para uso exclusivo da 
pessoa ou entidade de destino. Se não é vossa senhoria o destinatário 
indicado, fica notificado de que a leitura, utilização, divulgação e/ou cópia 
sem autorização pode estar proibida em virtude da legislação vigente. Se 
recebeu esta mensagem por erro, rogamos-lhe que nos o comunique imediatamente 
por esta mesma via e proceda a sua destruição

Subject: Re: IPR polling on draft-ietf-ccamp-laye1-types-04
From: "Xufeng Liu" <[email-masked]>
To: "Daniele Ceccarelli" <[email-masked]>
Cc: "Italo Busi" <[email-masked]>, "Zhenghaomian" <[email-masked]>, "Dieter Beller" <[email-masked]>, "BELOTTI, SERGIO \(SERGIO\)" <[email-masked]>, <[email-masked]>, "Young Lee" <[email-masked]>, <[email-masked]>, <[email-masked]>, "OSCAR GONZALEZ DE DIOS" <[email-masked]>, <[email-masked]>, <[email-masked]>, <[email-masked]>, "Victor Lopez" <[email-masked]>, <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 16 Dec 2019 16:09:33 +0100

No, I'm not aware of any IPR that applies to this draft.
Thanks,
- Xufeng

On Wed, Dec 11, 2019 at 4:46 AM Daniele Ceccarelli 
<[email-masked] <mailto:[email-masked]> > 
wrote:

Hi authors, WG,

This IPR polling is in preparation for the WG adoption poll of 
draft-ietf-ccamp-laye1-types-04.

Are you aware of any IPR that applies to draft identified above?

Please state either:

"No, I'm not aware of any IPR that applies to this draft"

or

"Yes, I'm aware of IPR that applies to this draft"

If so, has this IPR been disclosed in compliance with IETF IPR rules (see RFCs 
3979, 4879, 3669 and 5378 for more details)?

If yes to the above, please state either:

"Yes, the IPR has been disclosed in compliance with IETF IPR rules"

or

"No, the IPR has not been disclosed"

If you answer no, please provide any additional details you think appropriate. 
If you are listed as a document author or contributor please answer the above 
by responding to this email regardless of whether or not you are aware of any 
relevant IPR.

NOTE: THIS APPLIES TO ALL OF YOU LISTED IN THIS MESSAGE'S TO LINES.

If you are on the CCAMP WG email list but are not listed as an author or 
contributor, we remind you of your obligations under the IETF IPR rules which 
encourages you to notify the IETF if you are aware of IPR of others on an IETF 
contribution, or to refrain from participating in any contribution or 
discussion related to your undisclosed IPR. For more information, please see 
the RFCs listed above and 
http://trac.tools.ietf.org/group/iesg/trac/wiki/IntellectualProperty.

Thanks

Fatai,  Daniele, Oscar

Subject: Re: IPR polling on draft-ietf-ccamp-laye1-types-04
From: "Young Lee" <[email-masked]>
To: "Daniele Ceccarelli" <[email-masked]>
Cc: "Italo Busi" <[email-masked]>, "Zhenghaomian" <[email-masked]>, "Dieter Beller" <[email-masked]>, "BELOTTI, SERGIO \(SERGIO\)" <[email-masked]>, <[email-masked]>, <[email-masked]>, <[email-masked]>, "OSCAR GONZALEZ DE DIOS" <[email-masked]>, <[email-masked]>, <[email-masked]>, <[email-masked]>, <[email-masked]>, "Victor Lopez" <[email-masked]>, <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 12 Dec 2019 14:38:56 +0100

No, I'm not aware of any IPR that applies to this draft.

Young

2019년 12월 11일 (수) 오후 6:46, Daniele Ceccarelli <[email-masked] 
<mailto:[email-masked]> >님이 작성:

Hi authors, WG,

This IPR polling is in preparation for the WG adoption poll of 
draft-ietf-ccamp-laye1-types-04.

Are you aware of any IPR that applies to draft identified above?

Please state either:

"No, I'm not aware of any IPR that applies to this draft"

or

"Yes, I'm aware of IPR that applies to this draft"

If so, has this IPR been disclosed in compliance with IETF IPR rules (see RFCs 
3979, 4879, 3669 and 5378 for more details)?

If yes to the above, please state either:

"Yes, the IPR has been disclosed in compliance with IETF IPR rules"

or

"No, the IPR has not been disclosed"

If you answer no, please provide any additional details you think appropriate. 
If you are listed as a document author or contributor please answer the above 
by responding to this email regardless of whether or not you are aware of any 
relevant IPR.

NOTE: THIS APPLIES TO ALL OF YOU LISTED IN THIS MESSAGE'S TO LINES.

If you are on the CCAMP WG email list but are not listed as an author or 
contributor, we remind you of your obligations under the IETF IPR rules which 
encourages you to notify the IETF if you are aware of IPR of others on an IETF 
contribution, or to refrain from participating in any contribution or 
discussion related to your undisclosed IPR. For more information, please see 
the RFCs listed above and 
http://trac.tools.ietf.org/group/iesg/trac/wiki/IntellectualProperty.

Thanks

Fatai,  Daniele, Oscar

Subject: Re: IPR polling on draft-ietf-ccamp-laye1-types-04
From: "Wang Lei" <[email-masked]>
To: "'Aihua Guo'" <[email-masked]>, "'Rajan Rao'" <[email-masked]>, "'Anurag Sharma'" <[email-masked]>, "'Victor Lopez'" <[email-masked]>
Cc: "Daniele Ceccarelli" <[email-masked]>, "'Italo Busi'" <[email-masked]>, "'Zhenghaomian'" <[email-masked]>, "'Dieter Beller'" <[email-masked]>, "'BELOTTI, SERGIO \(SERGIO\)'" <[email-masked]>, <[email-masked]>, "'Young Lee'" <[email-masked]>,'Oscar González de Dios' <[email-masked]>, <[email-masked]>, <[email-masked]>, <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 12 Dec 2019 07:26:06 +0100

No, I'm not aware of any IPR that applies to this draft

B.R.

Lei

发件人: Aihua Guo [mailto:[email-masked]]
发送时间: 2019年12月12日 08:31
收件人: Rajan Rao; Anurag Sharma; Victor Lopez
抄送: Daniele Ceccarelli; Italo Busi; Zhenghaomian ([email-masked]); 
Dieter Beller ([email-masked]); BELOTTI, SERGIO (SERGIO) 
([email-masked]); [email-masked]; Young Lee; 
[email-masked]; Oscar González de Dios; [email-masked]; 
[email-masked]; [email-masked]
主题: Re: IPR polling on draft-ietf-ccamp-laye1-types-04

No, I'm not aware of any IPR that applies to this draft

Regards,

Aihua

  _____

From: Rajan Rao <[email-masked]>
Sent: Wednesday, December 11, 2019 12:19 PM
To: Anurag Sharma <[email-masked]>; Victor Lopez 
<[email-masked]>
Cc: Daniele Ceccarelli <[email-masked]>; Italo Busi 
<[email-masked]>; Zhenghaomian ([email-masked]) 
<[email-masked]>; Dieter Beller ([email-masked]) 
<[email-masked]>; BELOTTI, SERGIO (SERGIO) ([email-masked]) 
<[email-masked]>; [email-masked] 
<[email-masked]>; Young Lee <[email-masked]>; Aihua Guo 
<[email-masked]>; [email-masked] 
<[email-masked]>; Oscar González de Dios 
<[email-masked]>; [email-masked] 
<[email-masked]>; [email-masked] <[email-masked]>; 
[email-masked] <[email-masked]>
Subject: RE: IPR polling on draft-ietf-ccamp-laye1-types-04

"No, I'm not aware of any IPR that applies to this draft"

Thx

Rajan

From: Anurag Sharma <[email-masked]>
Sent: Wednesday, December 11, 2019 7:30 AM
To: Victor Lopez <[email-masked]>
Cc: Daniele Ceccarelli <[email-masked]>; Italo Busi 
<[email-masked]>; Zhenghaomian ([email-masked]) 
<[email-masked]>; Dieter Beller ([email-masked]) 
<[email-masked]>; BELOTTI, SERGIO (SERGIO) ([email-masked]) 
<[email-masked]>; [email-masked]; Young Lee 
<[email-masked]>; [email-masked]; [email-masked]; 
Oscar González de Dios <[email-masked]>; 
[email-masked]; [email-masked]; Rajan Rao 
<[email-masked]>; [email-masked]
Subject: Re: IPR polling on draft-ietf-ccamp-laye1-types-04

CAUTION: This email originated from outside of the organization. Do not click 
links or open attachments unless you recognize the sender and know the content 
is safe.

No, I'm not aware of any IPR that applies to this draft

Thanks,

Anurag

On Wed, Dec 11, 2019 at 3:15 AM Victor Lopez 
<[email-masked] 
<mailto:[email-masked]> > wrote:

No, I'm not aware of any IPR that applies to this draft

Victor

From: Daniele Ceccarelli <[email-masked] 
<mailto:[email-masked]> >
Date: Wednesday, 11 December 2019 at 10:47
To: Italo Busi <[email-masked] <mailto:[email-masked]> >, 
"Zhenghaomian ([email-masked] <mailto:[email-masked]> )" 
<[email-masked] <mailto:[email-masked]> >, "Dieter Beller 
([email-masked] <mailto:[email-masked]> )" 
<[email-masked] <mailto:[email-masked]> >, "BELOTTI, SERGIO 
(SERGIO) ([email-masked] <mailto:[email-masked]> )" 
<[email-masked] <mailto:[email-masked]> >, 
"[email-masked] <mailto:[email-masked]> " 
<[email-masked] <mailto:[email-masked]> >, Young Lee 
<[email-masked] <mailto:[email-masked]> >, 
"[email-masked] <mailto:[email-masked]> " 
<[email-masked] <mailto:[email-masked]> >, 
"[email-masked] <mailto:[email-masked]> " 
<[email-masked] <mailto:[email-masked]> >, OSCAR 
GONZALEZ DE DIOS <[email-masked] 
<mailto:[email-masked]> >, "[email-masked] 
<mailto:[email-masked]> " <[email-masked] 
<mailto:[email-masked]> >, "[email-masked] 
<mailto:[email-masked]> " <[email-masked] 
<mailto:[email-masked]> >, "[email-masked] <mailto:[email-masked]> " 
<[email-masked] <mailto:[email-masked]> >, "[email-masked] 
<mailto:[email-masked]> " <[email-masked] <mailto:[email-masked]> >, 
Victor Lopez <[email-masked] 
<mailto:[email-masked]> >, "[email-masked] 
<mailto:[email-masked]> " <[email-masked] 
<mailto:[email-masked]> >
Subject: IPR polling on draft-ietf-ccamp-laye1-types-04

Hi authors, WG,

This IPR polling is in preparation for the WG adoption poll of 
draft-ietf-ccamp-laye1-types-04.

Are you aware of any IPR that applies to draft identified above?

Please state either:

"No, I'm not aware of any IPR that applies to this draft"

or

"Yes, I'm aware of IPR that applies to this draft"

If so, has this IPR been disclosed in compliance with IETF IPR rules (see RFCs 
3979, 4879, 3669 and 5378 for more details)?

If yes to the above, please state either:

"Yes, the IPR has been disclosed in compliance with IETF IPR rules"

or

"No, the IPR has not been disclosed"

If you answer no, please provide any additional details you think appropriate. 
If you are listed as a document author or contributor please answer the above 
by responding to this email regardless of whether or not you are aware of any 
relevant IPR.

NOTE: THIS APPLIES TO ALL OF YOU LISTED IN THIS MESSAGE'S TO LINES.

If you are on the CCAMP WG email list but are not listed as an author or 
contributor, we remind you of your obligations under the IETF IPR rules which 
encourages you to notify the IETF if you are aware of IPR of others on an IETF 
contribution, or to refrain from participating in any contribution or 
discussion related to your undisclosed IPR. For more information, please see 
the RFCs listed above and 
http://trac.tools.ietf.org/group/iesg/trac/wiki/IntellectualProperty.

Thanks

Fatai,  Daniele, Oscar

  _____

Este mensaje y sus adjuntos se dirigen exclusivamente a su destinatario, puede 
contener información privilegiada o confidencial y es para uso exclusivo de la 
persona o entidad de destino. Si no es usted. el destinatario indicado, queda 
notificado de que la lectura, utilización, divulgación y/o copia sin 
autorización puede estar prohibida en virtud de la legislación vigente. Si ha 
recibido este mensaje por error, le rogamos que nos lo comunique 
inmediatamente por esta misma vía y proceda a su destrucción.

The information contained in this transmission is privileged and confidential 
information intended only for the use of the individual or entity named above. 
If the reader of this message is not the intended recipient, you are hereby 
notified that any dissemination, distribution or copying of this communication 
is strictly prohibited. If you have received this transmission in error, do 
not read it. Please immediately reply to the sender that you have received 
this communication in error and then delete it.

Esta mensagem e seus anexos se dirigem exclusivamente ao seu destinatário, 
pode conter informação privilegiada ou confidencial e é para uso exclusivo da 
pessoa ou entidade de destino. Se não é vossa senhoria o destinatário 
indicado, fica notificado de que a leitura, utilização, divulgação e/ou cópia 
sem autorização pode estar proibida em virtude da legislação vigente. Se 
recebeu esta mensagem por erro, rogamos-lhe que nos o comunique imediatamente 
por esta mesma via e proceda a sua destruição

Subject: Re: IPR polling on draft-ietf-ccamp-laye1-types-04
From: "Aihua Guo" <[email-masked]>
To: "Rajan Rao" <[email-masked]>, "Anurag Sharma" <[email-masked]>, "Victor Lopez" <[email-masked]>
Cc: "Daniele Ceccarelli" <[email-masked]>, "Italo Busi" <[email-masked]>, "Zhenghaomian" <[email-masked]>, "Dieter Beller" <[email-masked]>, "BELOTTI, SERGIO \(SERGIO\)" <[email-masked]>, <[email-masked]>, "Young Lee" <[email-masked]>, <[email-masked]>,Oscar González de Dios <[email-masked]>, <[email-masked]>, <[email-masked]>, <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 12 Dec 2019 01:30:37 +0100

No, I'm not aware of any IPR that applies to this draft

Regards,
Aihua

  _____

From: Rajan Rao <[email-masked]>
Sent: Wednesday, December 11, 2019 12:19 PM
To: Anurag Sharma <[email-masked]>; Victor Lopez
<[email-masked]>
Cc: Daniele Ceccarelli <[email-masked]>; Italo Busi
<[email-masked]>; Zhenghaomian ([email-masked])
<[email-masked]>; Dieter Beller ([email-masked])
<[email-masked]>; BELOTTI, SERGIO (SERGIO)
([email-masked]) <[email-masked]>;
[email-masked] <[email-masked]>; Young Lee
<[email-masked]>; Aihua Guo <[email-masked]>;
[email-masked] <[email-masked]>; Oscar González de
Dios <[email-masked]>; [email-masked]
<[email-masked]>; [email-masked] <[email-masked]>;
[email-masked] <[email-masked]>
Subject: RE: IPR polling on draft-ietf-ccamp-laye1-types-04

"No, I'm not aware of any IPR that applies to this draft"

Thx

Rajan

From: Anurag Sharma <[email-masked]>
Sent: Wednesday, December 11, 2019 7:30 AM
To: Victor Lopez <[email-masked]>
Cc: Daniele Ceccarelli <[email-masked]>; Italo Busi
<[email-masked]>; Zhenghaomian ([email-masked])
<[email-masked]>; Dieter Beller ([email-masked])
<[email-masked]>; BELOTTI, SERGIO (SERGIO)
([email-masked]) <[email-masked]>;
[email-masked]; Young Lee <[email-masked]>;
[email-masked]; [email-masked]; Oscar González de Dios
<[email-masked]>; [email-masked];
[email-masked]; Rajan Rao <[email-masked]>; [email-masked]
Subject: Re: IPR polling on draft-ietf-ccamp-laye1-types-04

CAUTION: This email originated from outside of the organization. Do not
click links or open attachments unless you recognize the sender and know the
content is safe.

No, I'm not aware of any IPR that applies to this draft

Thanks,

Anurag

On Wed, Dec 11, 2019 at 3:15 AM Victor Lopez
<[email-masked]
<mailto:[email-masked]> > wrote:

No, I'm not aware of any IPR that applies to this draft

Victor

From: Daniele Ceccarelli <[email-masked]
<mailto:[email-masked]> >
Date: Wednesday, 11 December 2019 at 10:47
To: Italo Busi <[email-masked] <mailto:[email-masked]> >,
"Zhenghaomian ([email-masked] <mailto:[email-masked]> )"
<[email-masked] <mailto:[email-masked]> >, "Dieter Beller
([email-masked] <mailto:[email-masked]> )"
<[email-masked] <mailto:[email-masked]> >, "BELOTTI,
SERGIO (SERGIO) ([email-masked] <mailto:[email-masked]>
)" <[email-masked] <mailto:[email-masked]> >,
"[email-masked] <mailto:[email-masked]> "
<[email-masked] <mailto:[email-masked]> >, Young Lee
<[email-masked] <mailto:[email-masked]> >,
"[email-masked] <mailto:[email-masked]> "
<[email-masked] <mailto:[email-masked]> >,
"[email-masked] <mailto:[email-masked]> "
<[email-masked] <mailto:[email-masked]> >, OSCAR
GONZALEZ DE DIOS <[email-masked]
<mailto:[email-masked]> >, "[email-masked]
<mailto:[email-masked]> " <[email-masked]
<mailto:[email-masked]> >, "[email-masked]
<mailto:[email-masked]> " <[email-masked]
<mailto:[email-masked]> >, "[email-masked] <mailto:[email-masked]>
" <[email-masked] <mailto:[email-masked]> >, "[email-masked]
<mailto:[email-masked]> " <[email-masked] <mailto:[email-masked]>
>, Victor Lopez <[email-masked]
<mailto:[email-masked]> >, "[email-masked]
<mailto:[email-masked]> " <[email-masked]
<mailto:[email-masked]> >
Subject: IPR polling on draft-ietf-ccamp-laye1-types-04

Hi authors, WG,

This IPR polling is in preparation for the WG adoption poll of
draft-ietf-ccamp-laye1-types-04.

Are you aware of any IPR that applies to draft identified above?

Please state either:

"No, I'm not aware of any IPR that applies to this draft"

or

"Yes, I'm aware of IPR that applies to this draft"

If so, has this IPR been disclosed in compliance with IETF IPR rules (see
RFCs 3979, 4879, 3669 and 5378 for more details)?

If yes to the above, please state either:

"Yes, the IPR has been disclosed in compliance with IETF IPR rules"

or

"No, the IPR has not been disclosed"

If you answer no, please provide any additional details you think
appropriate. If you are listed as a document author or contributor please
answer the above by responding to this email regardless of whether or not
you are aware of any relevant IPR.

NOTE: THIS APPLIES TO ALL OF YOU LISTED IN THIS MESSAGE'S TO LINES.

If you are on the CCAMP WG email list but are not listed as an author or
contributor, we remind you of your obligations under the IETF IPR rules
which encourages you to notify the IETF if you are aware of IPR of others on
an IETF contribution, or to refrain from participating in any contribution
or discussion related to your undisclosed IPR. For more information, please
see the RFCs listed above and
http://trac.tools.ietf.org/group/iesg/trac/wiki/IntellectualProperty.

Thanks

Fatai,  Daniele, Oscar

  _____

Este mensaje y sus adjuntos se dirigen exclusivamente a su destinatario,
puede contener información privilegiada o confidencial y es para uso
exclusivo de la persona o entidad de destino. Si no es usted. el
destinatario indicado, queda notificado de que la lectura, utilización,
divulgación y/o copia sin autorización puede estar prohibida en virtud de la
legislación vigente. Si ha recibido este mensaje por error, le rogamos que
nos lo comunique inmediatamente por esta misma vía y proceda a su
destrucción.

The information contained in this transmission is privileged and
confidential information intended only for the use of the individual or
entity named above. If the reader of this message is not the intended
recipient, you are hereby notified that any dissemination, distribution or
copying of this communication is strictly prohibited. If you have received
this transmission in error, do not read it. Please immediately reply to the
sender that you have received this communication in error and then delete
it.

Esta mensagem e seus anexos se dirigem exclusivamente ao seu destinatário,
pode conter informação privilegiada ou confidencial e é para uso exclusivo
da pessoa ou entidade de destino. Se não é vossa senhoria o destinatário
indicado, fica notificado de que a leitura, utilização, divulgação e/ou
cópia sem autorização pode estar proibida em virtude da legislação vigente.
Se recebeu esta mensagem por erro, rogamos-lhe que nos o comunique
imediatamente por esta mesma via e proceda a sua destruição

Subject: RE: IPR polling on draft-ietf-ccamp-laye1-types-04
From: "Rajan Rao" <[email-masked]>
To: "Anurag Sharma" <[email-masked]>, "Victor Lopez" <[email-masked]>
Cc: "Daniele Ceccarelli" <[email-masked]>, "Italo Busi" <[email-masked]>, "Zhenghaomian" <[email-masked]>, "Dieter Beller" <[email-masked]>, "BELOTTI, SERGIO \(SERGIO\)" <[email-masked]>, <[email-masked]>, "Young Lee" <[email-masked]>, <[email-masked]>, <[email-masked]>,Oscar González de Dios <[email-masked]>, <[email-masked]>, <[email-masked]>, <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 11 Dec 2019 18:19:41 +0100

"No, I'm not aware of any IPR that applies to this draft"

Thx

Rajan

From: Anurag Sharma <[email-masked]>
Sent: Wednesday, December 11, 2019 7:30 AM
To: Victor Lopez <[email-masked]>
Cc: Daniele Ceccarelli <[email-masked]>; Italo Busi 
<[email-masked]>; Zhenghaomian ([email-masked]) 
<[email-masked]>; Dieter Beller ([email-masked]) 
<[email-masked]>; BELOTTI, SERGIO (SERGIO) ([email-masked]) 
<[email-masked]>; [email-masked]; Young Lee 
<[email-masked]>; [email-masked]; [email-masked]; 
Oscar González de Dios <[email-masked]>; 
[email-masked]; [email-masked]; Rajan Rao 
<[email-masked]>; [email-masked]
Subject: Re: IPR polling on draft-ietf-ccamp-laye1-types-04

CAUTION: This email originated from outside of the organization. Do not click 
links or open attachments unless you recognize the sender and know the content 
is safe.

No, I'm not aware of any IPR that applies to this draft

Thanks,

Anurag

On Wed, Dec 11, 2019 at 3:15 AM Victor Lopez 
<[email-masked] 
<mailto:[email-masked]> > wrote:

No, I'm not aware of any IPR that applies to this draft

Victor

From: Daniele Ceccarelli <[email-masked] 
<mailto:[email-masked]> >
Date: Wednesday, 11 December 2019 at 10:47
To: Italo Busi <[email-masked] <mailto:[email-masked]> >, 
"Zhenghaomian ([email-masked] <mailto:[email-masked]> )" 
<[email-masked] <mailto:[email-masked]> >, "Dieter Beller 
([email-masked] <mailto:[email-masked]> )" 
<[email-masked] <mailto:[email-masked]> >, "BELOTTI, SERGIO 
(SERGIO) ([email-masked] <mailto:[email-masked]> )" 
<[email-masked] <mailto:[email-masked]> >, 
"[email-masked] <mailto:[email-masked]> " 
<[email-masked] <mailto:[email-masked]> >, Young Lee 
<[email-masked] <mailto:[email-masked]> >, 
"[email-masked] <mailto:[email-masked]> " 
<[email-masked] <mailto:[email-masked]> >, 
"[email-masked] <mailto:[email-masked]> " 
<[email-masked] <mailto:[email-masked]> >, OSCAR 
GONZALEZ DE DIOS <[email-masked] 
<mailto:[email-masked]> >, "[email-masked] 
<mailto:[email-masked]> " <[email-masked] 
<mailto:[email-masked]> >, "[email-masked] 
<mailto:[email-masked]> " <[email-masked] 
<mailto:[email-masked]> >, "[email-masked] <mailto:[email-masked]> " 
<[email-masked] <mailto:[email-masked]> >, "[email-masked] 
<mailto:[email-masked]> " <[email-masked] <mailto:[email-masked]> >, 
Victor Lopez <[email-masked] 
<mailto:[email-masked]> >, "[email-masked] 
<mailto:[email-masked]> " <[email-masked] 
<mailto:[email-masked]> >
Subject: IPR polling on draft-ietf-ccamp-laye1-types-04

Hi authors, WG,

This IPR polling is in preparation for the WG adoption poll of 
draft-ietf-ccamp-laye1-types-04.

Are you aware of any IPR that applies to draft identified above?

Please state either:

"No, I'm not aware of any IPR that applies to this draft"

or

"Yes, I'm aware of IPR that applies to this draft"

If so, has this IPR been disclosed in compliance with IETF IPR rules (see RFCs 
3979, 4879, 3669 and 5378 for more details)?

If yes to the above, please state either:

"Yes, the IPR has been disclosed in compliance with IETF IPR rules"

or

"No, the IPR has not been disclosed"

If you answer no, please provide any additional details you think appropriate. 
If you are listed as a document author or contributor please answer the above 
by responding to this email regardless of whether or not you are aware of any 
relevant IPR.

NOTE: THIS APPLIES TO ALL OF YOU LISTED IN THIS MESSAGE'S TO LINES.

If you are on the CCAMP WG email list but are not listed as an author or 
contributor, we remind you of your obligations under the IETF IPR rules which 
encourages you to notify the IETF if you are aware of IPR of others on an IETF 
contribution, or to refrain from participating in any contribution or 
discussion related to your undisclosed IPR. For more information, please see 
the RFCs listed above and 
http://trac.tools.ietf.org/group/iesg/trac/wiki/IntellectualProperty.

Thanks

Fatai,  Daniele, Oscar

  _____

Este mensaje y sus adjuntos se dirigen exclusivamente a su destinatario, puede 
contener información privilegiada o confidencial y es para uso exclusivo de la 
persona o entidad de destino. Si no es usted. el destinatario indicado, queda 
notificado de que la lectura, utilización, divulgación y/o copia sin 
autorización puede estar prohibida en virtud de la legislación vigente. Si ha 
recibido este mensaje por error, le rogamos que nos lo comunique 
inmediatamente por esta misma vía y proceda a su destrucción.

The information contained in this transmission is privileged and confidential 
information intended only for the use of the individual or entity named above. 
If the reader of this message is not the intended recipient, you are hereby 
notified that any dissemination, distribution or copying of this communication 
is strictly prohibited. If you have received this transmission in error, do 
not read it. Please immediately reply to the sender that you have received 
this communication in error and then delete it.

Esta mensagem e seus anexos se dirigem exclusivamente ao seu destinatário, 
pode conter informação privilegiada ou confidencial e é para uso exclusivo da 
pessoa ou entidade de destino. Se não é vossa senhoria o destinatário 
indicado, fica notificado de que a leitura, utilização, divulgação e/ou cópia 
sem autorização pode estar proibida em virtude da legislação vigente. Se 
recebeu esta mensagem por erro, rogamos-lhe que nos o comunique imediatamente 
por esta mesma via e proceda a sua destruição

---

From: Dieter Beller <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 20 Dec 2019 14:26:39 +0100

Hi Daniele,

Thanks and Happy Holidays!
Dieter

On 20.12.2019 11:56, Daniele Ceccarelli wrote:
>
> And here the replies related to L1 types: Sergio Belotti, Haomian 
> Zheng, Xu Junbin, Victor Lopez, Anurag Sharma, Xufeng Liu, Young Lee, 
> Wang Lei, Aihua Guo, Rajan Rao,
>
> *From:*Daniele Ceccarelli
> *Sent:* den 11 december 2019 10:47
> *To:* Italo Busi <[email-masked]>; Zhenghaomian 
> [email-masked]; [email-masked]; OSCAR GONZALEZ DE 
> DIOS ([email-masked]) 
> [email-masked]; [email-masked]; [email-masked]; Victor 
> Lopez <[email-masked]>; [email-masked]
> *Subject:* IPR polling on draft-ietf-ccamp-laye1-types-04
>
> Hi authors, WG,
>
> If so, has this IPR been disclosed in compliance with IETF IPR rules 
> (see RFCs 3979, 4879, 3669 and 5378 for more details)?
>
> appropriate. If you are listed as a document author or contributor 
> please answer the above by responding to this email regardless of 
> whether or not you are aware of any relevant IPR.
>
> If you are on the CCAMP WG email list but are not listed as an author 
> or contributor, we remind you of your obligations under the IETF IPR 
> rules which encourages you to notify the IETF if you are aware of IPR 
> of others on an IETF contribution, or to refrain from participating in 
> any contribution or discussion related to your undisclosed IPR. For 
> more information, please see the RFCs listed above and 
> _______________________________________________
> CCAMP mailing list
> [email-masked]
> https://www.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/ccamp

-- 

Dieter Beller
Open Agent & Routing Project Manager
IP/Optical Networks, Optics, Nokia

m : +49 175 7266874 | j: 8831186 <ciscotel://8831186>
[email-masked]

Nokia Solutions and Networks GmbH & Co. KG
Lorenzstr. 10, 70435 Stuttgart
Sitz der Gesellschaft: München / Registered office: Munich
Registergericht: München / Commercial registry: Munich, HRA 88537
WEEE-Reg.-Nr.: DE 52984304
Persönlich haftende Gesellschafterin / General Partner: Nokia Solutions 
and Networks Management GmbH
Geschäftsleitung / Board of Directors: Dr. Wolfgang Hackenberg, Ralf 
Niederberger
Vorsitzender des Aufsichtsrats / Chairman of supervisory board: 
Hans-Jürgen Bill
Sitz der Gesellschaft: München / Registered office: Munich
Registergericht: München / Commercial registry: Munich, HRB 163416

This e-mail and its attachments, if any, may contain confidential 
information.
If you have received this e-mail in error, please notify us and delete 
or destroy the e-mail and its attachments, if any, immediately.
If you have received this e-mail in error, you must not forward or make 
use of the e-mail and its attachments, if any.