Subject: [CCAMP] FW: IPR polling on draft-ietf-ccamp-layer0-types-03

From: Daniele Ceccarelli <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 20 Dec 2019 10:56:59 +0000

Forgot to copy CCAMP list in the IPR polling.

Please find attached replies received so far from: Daniel King, Haomian
Zheng, Victor Lopez, Ricard Vilalta, Young Lee, Ahiua Guo,

Could the ones that have not yet replied do it to this mail?

Thanks,

Daniele  

From: Daniele Ceccarelli 
Sent: den 11 december 2019 10:47
To: Dhruv Dhody ([email-masked]) <[email-masked]>;
[email-masked]; Ricard Vilalta <[email-masked]>; Italo Busi
<[email-masked]>; Zhenghaomian ([email-masked])
<[email-masked]>; Young Lee <[email-masked]>;
[email-masked]; Victor Lopez <[email-masked]>;
'King, Daniel' <[email-masked]>
Subject: IPR polling on draft-ietf-ccamp-layer0-types-03

Hi authors, WG,

This IPR polling is in preparation for the WG Last Call of
draft-ietf-ccamp-layer0-types-03.

Are you aware of any IPR that applies to draft identified above?

Please state either:

"No, I'm not aware of any IPR that applies to this draft"

or

"Yes, I'm aware of IPR that applies to this draft"

If so, has this IPR been disclosed in compliance with IETF IPR rules (see
RFCs 3979, 4879, 3669 and 5378 for more details)?

If yes to the above, please state either:

"Yes, the IPR has been disclosed in compliance with IETF IPR rules"

or

"No, the IPR has not been disclosed"

If you answer no, please provide any additional details you think
appropriate. If you are listed as a document author or contributor please
answer the above by responding to this email regardless of whether or not
you are aware of any relevant IPR.

NOTE: THIS APPLIES TO ALL OF YOU LISTED IN THIS MESSAGE'S TO LINES.

If you are on the CCAMP WG email list but are not listed as an author or
contributor, we remind you of your obligations under the IETF IPR rules
which encourages you to notify the IETF if you are aware of IPR of others on
an IETF contribution, or to refrain from participating in any contribution
or discussion related to your undisclosed IPR. For more information, please
see the RFCs listed above and
http://trac.tools.ietf.org/group/iesg/trac/wiki/IntellectualProperty.

Thanks

Fatai,  Daniele, Oscar

Subject: RE: 答复: IPR polling on draft-ietf-ccamp-layer0-types-03
From: "King, Daniel" <[email-masked]>
To: "Zhenghaomian" <[email-masked]>, "Daniele Ceccarelli" <[email-masked]>, "Dhruv Dhody" <[email-masked]>, <[email-masked]>, "Ricard Vilalta" <[email-masked]>, "Italo Busi" <[email-masked]>, "Young Lee" <[email-masked]>, <[email-masked]>, "Victor Lopez" <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 11 Dec 2019 17:33:56 +0100

No, I'm not aware of any IPR that applies to this draft.

BR, Dan.

From: Zhenghaomian <[email-masked]>
Sent: 11 December 2019 09:51
To: Daniele Ceccarelli <[email-masked]>; Dhruv Dhody 
([email-masked]) <[email-masked]>; [email-masked]; Ricard 
Vilalta <[email-masked]>; Italo Busi <[email-masked]>; Young 
Lee <[email-masked]>; [email-masked]; Victor Lopez 
<[email-masked]>; King, Daniel <[email-masked]>
Subject: [External] 答复: IPR polling on draft-ietf-ccamp-layer0-types-03

No, I'm not aware of any IPR that applies to this draft.

Best wishes,

Haomian

发件人: Daniele Ceccarelli [mailto:[email-masked]]
发送时间: 2019年12月11日 17:47
收件人: Dhruv Dhody ([email-masked] <mailto:[email-masked]> ) 
<[email-masked] <mailto:[email-masked]> >; [email-masked] 
<mailto:[email-masked]> ; Ricard Vilalta <[email-masked] 
<mailto:[email-masked]> >; Italo Busi <[email-masked] 
<mailto:[email-masked]> >; Zhenghaomian <[email-masked] 
<mailto:[email-masked]> >; Young Lee <[email-masked] 
<mailto:[email-masked]> >;  <mailto:[email-masked]> 
[email-masked]; Victor Lopez <[email-masked] 
<mailto:[email-masked]> >; 'King, Daniel' 
<[email-masked] <mailto:[email-masked]> >
主题: IPR polling on draft-ietf-ccamp-layer0-types-03

Hi authors, WG,

This IPR polling is in preparation for the WG Last Call of 
draft-ietf-ccamp-layer0-types-03.

Are you aware of any IPR that applies to draft identified above?

Please state either:

"No, I'm not aware of any IPR that applies to this draft"

or

"Yes, I'm aware of IPR that applies to this draft"

If so, has this IPR been disclosed in compliance with IETF IPR rules (see RFCs 
3979, 4879, 3669 and 5378 for more details)?

If yes to the above, please state either:

"Yes, the IPR has been disclosed in compliance with IETF IPR rules"

or

"No, the IPR has not been disclosed"

If you answer no, please provide any additional details you think appropriate. 
If you are listed as a document author or contributor please answer the above 
by responding to this email regardless of whether or not you are aware of any 
relevant IPR.

NOTE: THIS APPLIES TO ALL OF YOU LISTED IN THIS MESSAGE'S TO LINES.

If you are on the CCAMP WG email list but are not listed as an author or 
contributor, we remind you of your obligations under the IETF IPR rules which 
encourages you to notify the IETF if you are aware of IPR of others on an IETF 
contribution, or to refrain from participating in any contribution or 
discussion related to your undisclosed IPR. For more information, please see 
the RFCs listed above and 
http://trac.tools.ietf.org/group/iesg/trac/wiki/IntellectualProperty.

Thanks

Fatai,  Daniele, Oscar

Subject: 答复: IPR polling on draft-ietf-ccamp-layer0-types-03
From: "Zhenghaomian" <[email-masked]>
To: "Daniele Ceccarelli" <[email-masked]>, "Dhruv Dhody" <[email-masked]>, <[email-masked]>, "Ricard Vilalta" <[email-masked]>, "Italo Busi" <[email-masked]>, "Young Lee" <[email-masked]>, <[email-masked]>, "Victor Lopez" <[email-masked]>, "'King, Daniel'" <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 11 Dec 2019 10:51:01 +0100

No, I'm not aware of any IPR that applies to this draft.

Best wishes,

Haomian

发件人: Daniele Ceccarelli [mailto:[email-masked]]
发送时间: 2019年12月11日 17:47
收件人: Dhruv Dhody ([email-masked]) <[email-masked]>;
[email-masked]; Ricard Vilalta <[email-masked]>; Italo Busi
<[email-masked]>; Zhenghaomian <[email-masked]>; Young Lee
<[email-masked]>; [email-masked]; Victor Lopez
<[email-masked]>; 'King, Daniel'
<[email-masked]>
主题: IPR polling on draft-ietf-ccamp-layer0-types-03

Hi authors, WG,

This IPR polling is in preparation for the WG Last Call of
draft-ietf-ccamp-layer0-types-03.

Are you aware of any IPR that applies to draft identified above?

Please state either:

"No, I'm not aware of any IPR that applies to this draft"

or

"Yes, I'm aware of IPR that applies to this draft"

If so, has this IPR been disclosed in compliance with IETF IPR rules (see
RFCs 3979, 4879, 3669 and 5378 for more details)?

If yes to the above, please state either:

"Yes, the IPR has been disclosed in compliance with IETF IPR rules"

or

"No, the IPR has not been disclosed"

If you answer no, please provide any additional details you think
appropriate. If you are listed as a document author or contributor please
answer the above by responding to this email regardless of whether or not
you are aware of any relevant IPR.

NOTE: THIS APPLIES TO ALL OF YOU LISTED IN THIS MESSAGE'S TO LINES.

If you are on the CCAMP WG email list but are not listed as an author or
contributor, we remind you of your obligations under the IETF IPR rules
which encourages you to notify the IETF if you are aware of IPR of others on
an IETF contribution, or to refrain from participating in any contribution
or discussion related to your undisclosed IPR. For more information, please
see the RFCs listed above and
http://trac.tools.ietf.org/group/iesg/trac/wiki/IntellectualProperty.

Thanks

Fatai,  Daniele, Oscar

Subject: Re: IPR polling on draft-ietf-ccamp-layer0-types-03
From: "Victor Lopez" <[email-masked]>
To: "Daniele Ceccarelli" <[email-masked]>, "Dhruv Dhody" <[email-masked]>, <[email-masked]>, "Ricard Vilalta" <[email-masked]>, "Italo Busi" <[email-masked]>, "Zhenghaomian" <[email-masked]>, "Young Lee" <[email-masked]>, <[email-masked]>, "'King, Daniel'" <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 11 Dec 2019 12:16:13 +0100

No, I'm not aware of any IPR that applies to this draft

Regards,

Victor

From: Daniele Ceccarelli <[email-masked]>
Date: Wednesday, 11 December 2019 at 10:46
To: "Dhruv Dhody ([email-masked])" <[email-masked]>, 
"[email-masked]" <[email-masked]>, Ricard Vilalta 
<[email-masked]>, Italo Busi <[email-masked]>, "Zhenghaomian 
([email-masked])" <[email-masked]>, Young Lee 
<[email-masked]>, "[email-masked]" <[email-masked]>, 
Victor Lopez <[email-masked]>, "'King, Daniel'" 
<[email-masked]>
Subject: IPR polling on draft-ietf-ccamp-layer0-types-03

Hi authors, WG,

This IPR polling is in preparation for the WG Last Call of 
draft-ietf-ccamp-layer0-types-03.

Are you aware of any IPR that applies to draft identified above?

Please state either:

"No, I'm not aware of any IPR that applies to this draft"

or

"Yes, I'm aware of IPR that applies to this draft"

If so, has this IPR been disclosed in compliance with IETF IPR rules (see RFCs 
3979, 4879, 3669 and 5378 for more details)?

If yes to the above, please state either:

"Yes, the IPR has been disclosed in compliance with IETF IPR rules"

or

"No, the IPR has not been disclosed"

If you answer no, please provide any additional details you think appropriate. 
If you are listed as a document author or contributor please answer the above 
by responding to this email regardless of whether or not you are aware of any 
relevant IPR.

NOTE: THIS APPLIES TO ALL OF YOU LISTED IN THIS MESSAGE'S TO LINES.

If you are on the CCAMP WG email list but are not listed as an author or 
contributor, we remind you of your obligations under the IETF IPR rules which 
encourages you to notify the IETF if you are aware of IPR of others on an IETF 
contribution, or to refrain from participating in any contribution or 
discussion related to your undisclosed IPR. For more information, please see 
the RFCs listed above and 
http://trac.tools.ietf.org/group/iesg/trac/wiki/IntellectualProperty.

Thanks

Fatai,  Daniele, Oscar

  _____

Este mensaje y sus adjuntos se dirigen exclusivamente a su destinatario, puede 
contener información privilegiada o confidencial y es para uso exclusivo de la 
persona o entidad de destino. Si no es usted. el destinatario indicado, queda 
notificado de que la lectura, utilización, divulgación y/o copia sin 
autorización puede estar prohibida en virtud de la legislación vigente. Si ha 
recibido este mensaje por error, le rogamos que nos lo comunique 
inmediatamente por esta misma vía y proceda a su destrucción.

The information contained in this transmission is privileged and confidential 
information intended only for the use of the individual or entity named above. 
If the reader of this message is not the intended recipient, you are hereby 
notified that any dissemination, distribution or copying of this communication 
is strictly prohibited. If you have received this transmission in error, do 
not read it. Please immediately reply to the sender that you have received 
this communication in error and then delete it.

Esta mensagem e seus anexos se dirigem exclusivamente ao seu destinatário, 
pode conter informação privilegiada ou confidencial e é para uso exclusivo da 
pessoa ou entidade de destino. Se não é vossa senhoria o destinatário 
indicado, fica notificado de que a leitura, utilização, divulgação e/ou cópia 
sem autorização pode estar proibida em virtude da legislação vigente. Se 
recebeu esta mensagem por erro, rogamos-lhe que nos o comunique imediatamente 
por esta mesma via e proceda a sua destruição

Subject: Re: IPR polling on draft-ietf-ccamp-layer0-types-03
From: "Ricard Vilalta" <[email-masked]>
To: "Victor Lopez" <[email-masked]>, "Daniele Ceccarelli" <[email-masked]>, "Dhruv Dhody" <[email-masked]>, <[email-masked]>, "Italo Busi" <[email-masked]>, "Zhenghaomian" <[email-masked]>, "Young Lee" <[email-masked]>, <[email-masked]>, "'King, Daniel'" <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 11 Dec 2019 12:32:06 +0100

​No, I'm not aware of any IPR that applies to this draft

Regards,

Ricard

----------------original message-----------------
From: Victor Lopez [[email-masked]]
To: Daniele Ceccarelli [[email-masked]], "Dhruv Dhody 
([email-masked])" [[email-masked]], [email-masked], Ricard 
Vilalta [[email-masked]], Italo Busi [[email-masked]], 
"Zhenghaomian ([email-masked])" [[email-masked]], Young Lee 
[[email-masked]], [email-masked], "'King, Daniel'" 
[[email-masked]]
Date: Wed, 11 Dec 2019 11:16:13 +0000
----------------------------------------------------------

No, I'm not aware of any IPR that applies to this draft

Regards,

Victor

From: Daniele Ceccarelli <[email-masked]>
Date: Wednesday, 11 December 2019 at 10:46
To: "Dhruv Dhody ([email-masked])" <[email-masked]>, 
"[email-masked]" <[email-masked]>, Ricard Vilalta 
<[email-masked]>, Italo Busi <[email-masked]>, "Zhenghaomian 
([email-masked])" <[email-masked]>, Young Lee 
<[email-masked]>, "[email-masked]" <[email-masked]>, 
Victor Lopez <[email-masked]>, "'King, Daniel'" 
<[email-masked]>
Subject: IPR polling on draft-ietf-ccamp-layer0-types-03

Hi authors, WG,

This IPR polling is in preparation for the WG Last Call of 
draft-ietf-ccamp-layer0-types-03.

Are you aware of any IPR that applies to draft identified above?

Please state either:

"No, I'm not aware of any IPR that applies to this draft"

or

"Yes, I'm aware of IPR that applies to this draft"

If so, has this IPR been disclosed in compliance with IETF IPR rules (see RFCs 
3979, 4879, 3669 and 5378 for more details)?

If yes to the above, please state either:

"Yes, the IPR has been disclosed in compliance with IETF IPR rules"

or

"No, the IPR has not been disclosed"

If you answer no, please provide any additional details you think appropriate. 
If you are listed as a document author or contributor please answer the above 
by responding to this email regardless of whether or not you are aware of any 
relevant IPR.

NOTE: THIS APPLIES TO ALL OF YOU LISTED IN THIS MESSAGE'S TO LINES.

If you are on the CCAMP WG email list but are not listed as an author or 
contributor, we remind you of your obligations under the IETF IPR rules which 
encourages you to notify the IETF if you are aware of IPR of others on an IETF 
contribution, or to refrain from participating in any contribution or 
discussion related to your undisclosed IPR. For more information, please see 
the RFCs listed above and 
http://trac.tools.ietf.org/group/iesg/trac/wiki/IntellectualProperty.

Thanks

Fatai,  Daniele, Oscar

  _____

Este mensaje y sus adjuntos se dirigen exclusivamente a su destinatario, puede 
contener información privilegiada o confidencial y es para uso exclusivo de la 
persona o entidad de destino. Si no es usted. el destinatario indicado, queda 
notificado de que la lectura, utilización, divulgación y/o copia sin 
autorización puede estar prohibida en virtud de la legislación vigente. Si ha 
recibido este mensaje por error, le rogamos que nos lo comunique 
inmediatamente por esta misma vía y proceda a su destrucción.

The information contained in this transmission is privileged and confidential 
information intended only for the use of the individual or entity named above. 
If the reader of this message is not the intended recipient, you are hereby 
notified that any dissemination, distribution or copying of this communication 
is strictly prohibited. If you have received this transmission in error, do 
not read it. Please immediately reply to the sender that you have received 
this communication in error and then delete it.

Esta mensagem e seus anexos se dirigem exclusivamente ao seu destinatário, 
pode conter informação privilegiada ou confidencial e é para uso exclusivo da 
pessoa ou entidade de destino. Se não é vossa senhoria o destinatário 
indicado, fica notificado de que a leitura, utilização, divulgação e/ou cópia 
sem autorização pode estar proibida em virtude da legislação vigente. Se 
recebeu esta mensagem por erro, rogamos-lhe que nos o comunique imediatamente 
por esta mesma via e proceda a sua destruição

Subject: Re: IPR polling on draft-ietf-ccamp-layer0-types-03
From: "Young Lee" <[email-masked]>
To: "Daniele Ceccarelli" <[email-masked]>
Cc: "Dhruv Dhody" <[email-masked]>,윤빈영 <[email-masked]>, "Ricard Vilalta" <[email-masked]>, "Italo Busi" <[email-masked]>, "Zhenghaomian" <[email-masked]>, <[email-masked]>, "Victor Lopez" <[email-masked]>, "King, Daniel" <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 12 Dec 2019 14:38:12 +0100

No, I'm not aware of any IPR that applies to this draft.

Young

2019년 12월 11일 (수) 오후 6:46, Daniele Ceccarelli <[email-masked] 
<mailto:[email-masked]> >님이 작성:

Hi authors, WG,

This IPR polling is in preparation for the WG Last Call of 
draft-ietf-ccamp-layer0-types-03.

Are you aware of any IPR that applies to draft identified above?

Please state either:

"No, I'm not aware of any IPR that applies to this draft"

or

"Yes, I'm aware of IPR that applies to this draft"

If so, has this IPR been disclosed in compliance with IETF IPR rules (see RFCs 
3979, 4879, 3669 and 5378 for more details)?

If yes to the above, please state either:

"Yes, the IPR has been disclosed in compliance with IETF IPR rules"

or

"No, the IPR has not been disclosed"

If you answer no, please provide any additional details you think appropriate. 
If you are listed as a document author or contributor please answer the above 
by responding to this email regardless of whether or not you are aware of any 
relevant IPR.

NOTE: THIS APPLIES TO ALL OF YOU LISTED IN THIS MESSAGE'S TO LINES.

If you are on the CCAMP WG email list but are not listed as an author or 
contributor, we remind you of your obligations under the IETF IPR rules which 
encourages you to notify the IETF if you are aware of IPR of others on an IETF 
contribution, or to refrain from participating in any contribution or 
discussion related to your undisclosed IPR. For more information, please see 
the RFCs listed above and 
http://trac.tools.ietf.org/group/iesg/trac/wiki/IntellectualProperty.

Thanks

Fatai,  Daniele, Oscar

Subject: Re: IPR polling on draft-ietf-ccamp-layer0-types-03
From: "Aihua Guo" <[email-masked]>
To: "Ricard Vilalta" <[email-masked]>, "Victor Lopez" <[email-masked]>, "Daniele Ceccarelli" <[email-masked]>, "Dhruv Dhody" <[email-masked]>, <[email-masked]>, "Italo Busi" <[email-masked]>, "Zhenghaomian" <[email-masked]>, "Young Lee" <[email-masked]>, "'King, Daniel'" <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 12 Dec 2019 01:28:44 +0100

No, I'm not aware of any IPR that applies to this draft

Regards
Aihua

  _____

From: Ricard Vilalta <[email-masked]>
Sent: Wednesday, December 11, 2019 6:32 AM
To: Victor Lopez <[email-masked]>; Daniele Ceccarelli 
<[email-masked]>; Dhruv Dhody ([email-masked]) 
<[email-masked]>; [email-masked] <[email-masked]>; Italo Busi 
<[email-masked]>; Zhenghaomian ([email-masked]) 
<[email-masked]>; Young Lee <[email-masked]>; Aihua Guo 
<[email-masked]>; 'King, Daniel' <[email-masked]>
Subject: Re: IPR polling on draft-ietf-ccamp-layer0-types-03

​No, I'm not aware of any IPR that applies to this draft

Regards,

Ricard

----------------original message-----------------
From: Victor Lopez [[email-masked]]
To: Daniele Ceccarelli [[email-masked]], "Dhruv Dhody 
([email-masked])" [[email-masked]], [email-masked], Ricard 
Vilalta [[email-masked]], Italo Busi [[email-masked]], 
"Zhenghaomian ([email-masked])" [[email-masked]], Young Lee 
[[email-masked]], [email-masked], "'King, Daniel'" 
[[email-masked]]
Date: Wed, 11 Dec 2019 11:16:13 +0000
----------------------------------------------------------

No, I'm not aware of any IPR that applies to this draft

Regards,

Victor

From: Daniele Ceccarelli <[email-masked]>
Date: Wednesday, 11 December 2019 at 10:46
To: "Dhruv Dhody ([email-masked])" <[email-masked]>, 
"[email-masked]" <[email-masked]>, Ricard Vilalta 
<[email-masked]>, Italo Busi <[email-masked]>, "Zhenghaomian 
([email-masked])" <[email-masked]>, Young Lee 
<[email-masked]>, "[email-masked]" <[email-masked]>, 
Victor Lopez <[email-masked]>, "'King, Daniel'" 
<[email-masked]>
Subject: IPR polling on draft-ietf-ccamp-layer0-types-03

Hi authors, WG,

This IPR polling is in preparation for the WG Last Call of 
draft-ietf-ccamp-layer0-types-03.

Are you aware of any IPR that applies to draft identified above?

Please state either:

"No, I'm not aware of any IPR that applies to this draft"

or

"Yes, I'm aware of IPR that applies to this draft"

If so, has this IPR been disclosed in compliance with IETF IPR rules (see RFCs 
3979, 4879, 3669 and 5378 for more details)?

If yes to the above, please state either:

"Yes, the IPR has been disclosed in compliance with IETF IPR rules"

or

"No, the IPR has not been disclosed"

If you answer no, please provide any additional details you think appropriate. 
If you are listed as a document author or contributor please answer the above 
by responding to this email regardless of whether or not you are aware of any 
relevant IPR.

NOTE: THIS APPLIES TO ALL OF YOU LISTED IN THIS MESSAGE'S TO LINES.

If you are on the CCAMP WG email list but are not listed as an author or 
contributor, we remind you of your obligations under the IETF IPR rules which 
encourages you to notify the IETF if you are aware of IPR of others on an IETF 
contribution, or to refrain from participating in any contribution or 
discussion related to your undisclosed IPR. For more information, please see 
the RFCs listed above and 
http://trac.tools.ietf.org/group/iesg/trac/wiki/IntellectualProperty.

Thanks

Fatai,  Daniele, Oscar

  _____

Este mensaje y sus adjuntos se dirigen exclusivamente a su destinatario, puede 
contener información privilegiada o confidencial y es para uso exclusivo de la 
persona o entidad de destino. Si no es usted. el destinatario indicado, queda 
notificado de que la lectura, utilización, divulgación y/o copia sin 
autorización puede estar prohibida en virtud de la legislación vigente. Si ha 
recibido este mensaje por error, le rogamos que nos lo comunique 
inmediatamente por esta misma vía y proceda a su destrucción.

The information contained in this transmission is privileged and confidential 
information intended only for the use of the individual or entity named above. 
If the reader of this message is not the intended recipient, you are hereby 
notified that any dissemination, distribution or copying of this communication 
is strictly prohibited. If you have received this transmission in error, do 
not read it. Please immediately reply to the sender that you have received 
this communication in error and then delete it.

Esta mensagem e seus anexos se dirigem exclusivamente ao seu destinatário, 
pode conter informação privilegiada ou confidencial e é para uso exclusivo da 
pessoa ou entidade de destino. Se não é vossa senhoria o destinatário 
indicado, fica notificado de que a leitura, utilização, divulgação e/ou cópia 
sem autorização pode estar proibida em virtude da legislação vigente. Se 
recebeu esta mensagem por erro, rogamos-lhe que nos o comunique imediatamente 
por esta mesma via e proceda a sua destruição

---

From: "Belotti, Sergio (Nokia - IT/Vimercate)" <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 20 Dec 2019 13:58:00 +0000

Hi Daniele, all

Thanks
Sergio

From: CCAMP <[email-masked]> On Behalf Of Daniele Ceccarelli
Sent: Friday, December 20, 2019 11:57 AM
To: CCAMP ([email-masked]) <[email-masked]>
Subject: [CCAMP] FW: IPR polling on draft-ietf-ccamp-layer0-types-03

Forgot to copy CCAMP list in the IPR polling.
Please find attached replies received so far from: Daniel King, Haomian Zheng, Victor Lopez, Ricard Vilalta, Young Lee, Ahiua Guo,

From: Daniele Ceccarelli
Sent: den 11 december 2019 10:47
To: Dhruv Dhody ([email-masked]<mailto:[email-masked]>) <[email-masked]<mailto:[email-masked]>>; [email-masked]<mailto:[email-masked]>; Ricard Vilalta <[email-masked]<mailto:[email-masked]>>; Italo Busi <[email-masked]<mailto:[email-masked]>>; Zhenghaomian ([email-masked]<mailto:[email-masked]>) <[email-masked]<mailto:[email-masked]>>; Young Lee <[email-masked]<mailto:[email-masked]>>; [email-masked]<mailto:[email-masked]>; Victor Lopez <[email-masked]<mailto:[email-masked]>>; 'King, Daniel' <[email-masked]<mailto:[email-masked]>>
Subject: IPR polling on draft-ietf-ccamp-layer0-types-03

Hi authors, WG,

This IPR polling is in preparation for the WG Last Call of draft-ietf-ccamp-layer0-types-03.

Please state either:

If so, has this IPR been disclosed in compliance with IETF IPR rules (see RFCs 3979, 4879, 3669 and 5378 for more details)?
If yes to the above, please state either:

If you answer no, please provide any additional details you think appropriate. If you are listed as a document author or contributor please answer the above by responding to this email regardless of whether or not you are aware of any relevant IPR.

If you are on the CCAMP WG email list but are not listed as an author or contributor, we remind you of your obligations under the IETF IPR rules which encourages you to notify the IETF if you are aware of IPR of others on an IETF contribution, or to refrain from participating in any contribution or discussion related to your undisclosed IPR. For more information, please see the RFCs listed above and http://trac.tools.ietf.org/group/iesg/trac/wiki/IntellectualProperty.

Thanks

Fatai,  Daniele, Oscar