Subject: [CCAMP] Fwd: [GitHub] Repository transfer from @younglee-ietf (younglee-ietf/ietf-optical-impairment-yang)

From: Dieter Beller <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 19 Dec 2019 12:49:11 +0100

Hi all,

as you can see below, the repository 
younglee-ietf/ietf-optical-impairment-yang has been transferred 
successfully today to ietf-ccamp-wg/ietf-optical-impairment-yang.

Special thanks go to Young Lee for his support!

The temporary repository, which was imported from 
younglee-ietf/ietf-optical-impairment-yang (import does not include the 
open Issues), has been removed.

https://github.com/ietf-ccamp-wg/ietf-optical-impairment-yang/blob/master/*ietf-layer0-types.yang* 
will soon be removed from this repository because it is in a separate
repository: 
https://github.com/ietf-ccamp-wg/draft-ietf-ccamp-layer0-types. Some 
changes will have to be merged manually before the file will be deleted. 
Therefore, it
will remain there for some time. Please do not modify 
https://github.com/ietf-ccamp-wg/ietf-optical-impairment-yang/blob/master/*ietf-layer0-types.yang 
!!!*

Thanks,
Dieter

-------- Forwarded Message --------
Subject: 	[GitHub] Repository transfer from @younglee-ietf 
(younglee-ietf/ietf-optical-impairment-yang)
Date: 	Thu, 19 Dec 2019 02:17:25 -0800
From: 	GitHub <[email-masked]>

Hello ietf-ccamp-wg Owner,

@younglee-ietf has transferred the 
younglee-ietf/ietf-optical-impairment-yang repository to 
ietf-ccamp-wg/ietf-optical-impairment-yang.

No further action is required at this time.

Questions? Problems? Please contact [email-masked] any time.

Thanks,
Your friends at GitHub

-- 

Dieter Beller
Open Agent & Routing Project Manager
IP/Optical Networks, Optics, Nokia

m : +49 175 7266874 | j: 8831186 <ciscotel://8831186>
[email-masked]

Nokia Solutions and Networks GmbH & Co. KG
Lorenzstr. 10, 70435 Stuttgart
Sitz der Gesellschaft: München / Registered office: Munich
Registergericht: München / Commercial registry: Munich, HRA 88537
WEEE-Reg.-Nr.: DE 52984304
Persönlich haftende Gesellschafterin / General Partner: Nokia Solutions 
and Networks Management GmbH
Geschäftsleitung / Board of Directors: Dr. Wolfgang Hackenberg, Ralf 
Niederberger
Vorsitzender des Aufsichtsrats / Chairman of supervisory board: 
Hans-Jürgen Bill
Sitz der Gesellschaft: München / Registered office: Munich
Registergericht: München / Commercial registry: Munich, HRB 163416

This e-mail and its attachments, if any, may contain confidential 
information.
If you have received this e-mail in error, please notify us and delete 
or destroy the e-mail and its attachments, if any, immediately.
If you have received this e-mail in error, you must not forward or make 
use of the e-mail and its attachments, if any.