Subject: [CCAMP] IETF 106 minutes

From: Daniele Ceccarelli <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 9 Dec 2019 15:55:47 +0000

CCAMP,

The minutes of the CCAMP session @IETF106 have been published:
<https://datatracker.ietf.org/meeting/106/materials/minutes-106-ccamp-00>
https://datatracker.ietf.org/meeting/106/materials/minutes-106-ccamp-00 

Thanks a lot to Haomian for taking care of them.

BR

Daniele

---

From: tom petch <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 11 Dec 2019 12:11:09 +0000

The text of this I-D seems to have parted company with the YANG module

therein. Thus,

　

3.3 OTN Path compute RPC

I see no RPC

　

6. Security Considerations

Some of the RPC operations in this YANG module may be considered

I see no RPC

　

3.1

The OTN tunnel model also imports a few type modules, including

ietf-otn-types, ietf-te-types and ietf-inet-types.

um not that I can see

　

5. OTN Tunnel YANG Code

import ietf-layer1-types {

I see no mention of this in the I-D References

　

7

It is proposed that IANA should assign new URIs from the "IETF XML

...

URI: urn:ietf:params:xml:ns:yang:ietf-otn-types

I see no such module

　

Perhaps one of the authors could read the YANG module and bring the text

in line with it, or vice versa:-)

　

Tom Petch

　

----- Original Message -----

From: <[email-masked]>

To: <[email-masked]>

Cc: <[email-masked]>

Sent: Saturday, November 02, 2019 2:12 PM

　

> A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts

directories.

> This draft is a work item of the Common Control and Measurement Plane

WG of the IETF.

> Title : OTN Tunnel YANG Model

> Authors : Haomian Zheng

> Italo Busi

> Sergio Belotti

> Victor Lopez

> Yunbin Xu

> Filename : draft-ietf-ccamp-otn-tunnel-model-09.txt

> Pages : 36

> Date : 2019-11-02

> Abstract:

> This document describes the YANG data model for OTN Tunnels.

> The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:

> https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-ietf-ccamp-otn-tunnel-model/

> There are also htmlized versions available at:

> https://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-ietf-ccamp-otn-tunnel-model-09

https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/html/draft-ietf-ccamp-otn-tunnel-model-

09

> A diff from the previous version is available at:

> https://www.ietf.org/rfcdiff?url2=draft-ietf-ccamp-otn-tunnel-model-09

> Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of

submission

> until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

> Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:

> ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/

　

________________________________
From: CCAMP <[email-masked]> on behalf of Daniele Ceccarelli <daniele.ceccarelli=[email-masked]>
Sent: 09 December 2019 15:55
To: CCAMP ([email-masked]) <[email-masked]>
Subject: [CCAMP] IETF 106 minutes

CCAMP,

The minutes of the CCAMP session @IETF106 have been published: https://datatracker.ietf.org/meeting/106/materials/minutes-106-ccamp-00

BR

Daniele

---

From: Zhenghaomian <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 12 Dec 2019 02:42:06 +0000

Hi, Tom,

Thank you for pointing these out. Every point is clearly understood, and we will follow up in the next version.

Best wishes,
Haomian

发件人: CCAMP [mailto:[email-masked]] 代表 tom petch
发送时间: 2019年12月11日 20:11
收件人: Daniele Ceccarelli <daniele.ceccarelli=[email-masked]>; CCAMP ([email-masked]) <[email-masked]>
主题: Re: [CCAMP] ccamp otn tunnel model

therein. Thus,

　

3.3 OTN Path compute RPC

I see no RPC

　

I see no RPC

　

3.1

um not that I can see

　

5. OTN Tunnel YANG Code

　

7

...

I see no such module

　

　

Tom Petch

　

----- Original Message -----

From: <[email-masked]<mailto:[email-masked]>>

To: <[email-masked]<mailto:[email-masked]>>

Cc: <[email-masked]<mailto:[email-masked]>>

　

directories.

WG of the IETF.

09

submission

> until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org..

　

________________________________
From: CCAMP <[email-masked]<mailto:[email-masked]>> on behalf of Daniele Ceccarelli <daniele.ceccarelli=[email-masked]<mailto:daniele.ceccarelli=[email-masked]>>
Sent: 09 December 2019 15:55
To: CCAMP ([email-masked]<mailto:[email-masked]>) <[email-masked]<mailto:[email-masked]>>
Subject: [CCAMP] IETF 106 minutes

CCAMP,

BR

Daniele