Subject: [CCAMP] New Liaison Statement, "Reply to LS on OTNT Standardization Work Plan"

From: Liaison Statement Management Tool <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 14 Jan 2020 08:00:17 -0800

Title: Reply to LS on OTNT Standardization Work Plan
Submission Date: 2020-01-14
URL of the IETF Web page: https://datatracker.ietf.org/liaison/1669/

From: Scott Mansfield <[email-masked]>
To: [email-masked]
Cc: Deborah Brungard <[email-masked]>,Julien Meuric <[email-masked]>,Multiprotocol Label Switching Discussion List <[email-masked]>,Dhruv Dhody <[email-masked]>,Pseudowire And LDP-enabled Services Discussion List <[email-masked]>,Andrew Malis <[email-masked]>,Common Control and Measurement Plane Discussion List <[email-masked]>,Traffic Engineering Architecture and Signaling Discussion List <[email-masked]>,Martin Vigoureux <[email-masked]>,Scott Mansfield <[email-masked]>,Fatai Zhang <[email-masked]>,Nicolai Leymann <[email-masked]>,John Drake <[email-masked]>,Loa Andersson <[email-masked]>,Daniele Ceccarelli <[email-masked]>,Vishnu Beeram <[email-masked]>,Stewart Bryant <[email-masked]>,Path Computation Element Discussion List <[email-masked]>,Lou Berger <[email-masked]>,Tarek Saad <[email-masked]>,[email-masked],Alvaro Retana <[email-masked]>,[email-masked]
Response Contacts: [email-masked]
Technical Contacts: [email-masked]
Purpose: For information

Body: Thank you for your continued interest in the work of the IETF related to
OTNT standardization.

Updates to the OTNT Standardization work plan:

IETF Working Group Structure Update:

               + The l2vpn working group and pwe3 working group have
completed and the new working group is pals (Pseudowire And LDP-enabled
Services).

               + In the OTNT document, please delete l2vpn and pwe3 and
replace them with pals.

Updates to Internet Drafts:

               + Delete
https://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-ietf-pce-remote-initiated-gmpls-lsp
because it has been merged with
https://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-ietf-pce-pcep-stateful-pce-gmpls which is
already on the list.

New RFCs:

               + RFC8577

                               * April 2019

                               * Signaling RSVP-TE Tunnels on a Shared MPLS
Forwarding Plane

                               * https://tools.ietf.org/html/rfc8577 

               + RFC8595

                               * June 2019

                               * An MPLS-Based Forwarding Plane for Service
Function Chaining

                               * https://tools.ietf.org/html/rfc8595  

               + RFC8596

                               * June 2019

                               * MPLS Transport Encapsulation for the
Service Function Chaining (SFC) Network Service Header (NSH)

                               * https://tools.ietf.org/html/rfc8596    

               + RFC8611

                               * June 2019

                               * Label Switched Path (LSP) Ping and
Traceroute Multipath Support for Link Aggregation Group (LAG) Interfaces

                               * https://tools.ietf.org/html/rfc8611

+ RFC8625

                               * August 2019

                               * Ethernet Traffic Parameters with
Availability Information

                               * https://tools.ietf.org/html/rfc8625 

               + RFC8632

                               * September 2019

                               * A YANG Data Model for Alarm Management

                               * https://tools.ietf.org/html/rfc8632 

The list of upcoming IETF meetings can be found on the IETF website at
https://www.ietf.org/how/meetings/upcoming/  

Thank You,

Daniele Ceccarelli (CCAMP Chair), Fatai Zhang (CCAMP Chair), Dhruv Dhody
(PCE Chair), Julien Meuric (PCE Chair), Vishnu Beeram (TEAS Chair), Lou
Berger (TEAS Chair), Loa Andersson (MPLS Chair), Nicolai Leymann (MPLS
Chair), Tarek Saad (MPLS Chair), Andrew Malis (PALS Chair), Stewart Bryant
(PALS Chair), and Scott Mansfield (IETF's ITU-T Liaison)
Attachments:

No document has been attached