Subject: Re: [CCAMP] IPR polling on draft-ietf-ccamp-layer0-types-03

From: 윤빈영 <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 8 Jan 2020 10:52:15 +0000

No, I'm not aware of any IPR that applies to this draft!

Regards,

Bin

________________________________
보낸 사람 : "Daniele Ceccarelli" <daniele.ceccarelli=[email-masked]>
보낸 날짜 : 2019-12-20 19:57:36 ( +09:00 )
받는 사람 : CCAMP ([email-masked]) <[email-masked]>
참조 :
제목 : [CCAMP] FW: IPR polling on draft-ietf-ccamp-layer0-types-03

Forgot to copy CCAMP list in the IPR polling.
Please find attached replies received so far from: Daniel King, Haomian Zheng, Victor Lopez, Ricard Vilalta, Young Lee, Ahiua Guo,

Could the ones that have not yet replied do it to this mail?
Thanks,
Daniele

From: Daniele Ceccarelli

Sent: den 11 december 2019 10:47

To: Dhruv Dhody ([email-masked]) <[email-masked]>; [email-masked]; Ricard Vilalta <[email-masked]>; Italo Busi <[email-masked]>; Zhenghaomian ([email-masked]) <[email-masked]>; Young Lee <[email-masked]>; [email-masked]; Victor Lopez <[email-masked]>; 'King, Daniel' <[email-masked]>

Subject: IPR polling on draft-ietf-ccamp-layer0-types-03

Hi authors, WG,

This IPR polling is in preparation for the WG Last Call of draft-ietf-ccamp-layer0-types-03.

Are you aware of any IPR that applies to draft identified above?

Please state either:
"No, I'm not aware of any IPR that applies to this draft"
or
"Yes, I'm aware of IPR that applies to this draft"

If so, has this IPR been disclosed in compliance with IETF IPR rules (see RFCs 3979, 4879, 3669 and 5378 for more details)?
If yes to the above, please state either:

"Yes, the IPR has been disclosed in compliance with IETF IPR rules"
or
"No, the IPR has not been disclosed"

If you answer no, please provide any additional details you think appropriate. If you are listed as a document author or contributor please answer the above by responding to this email regardless of whether or not you are aware of any relevant IPR.

NOTE: THIS APPLIES TO ALL OF YOU LISTED IN THIS MESSAGE'S TO LINES.

If you are on the CCAMP WG email list but are not listed as an author or contributor, we remind you of your obligations under the IETF IPR rules which encourages you to notify the IETF if you are aware of IPR of others on an IETF contribution, or to refrain from participating in any contribution or discussion related to your undisclosed IPR. For more information, please see the RFCs listed above and http://trac.tools.ietf.org/group/iesg/trac/wiki/IntellectualProperty.

Thanks

Fatai,  Daniele, Oscar

---

From: Daniele Ceccarelli <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 13 Jan 2020 13:33:22 +0000

Resending to the list

Daniele  

From: Italo Busi <[email-masked]> 
Sent: den 20 december 2019 10:52
To: Daniele Ceccarelli <[email-masked]>; Dhruv Dhody
([email-masked]) <[email-masked]>; [email-masked]; Ricard
Vilalta <[email-masked]>; Zhenghaomian <[email-masked]>;
Young Lee <[email-masked]>; [email-masked]; Victor Lopez
<[email-masked]>; 'King, Daniel'
<[email-masked]>
Subject: RE: IPR polling on draft-ietf-ccamp-layer0-types-03

Hi Daniele, WG,

No, I'm not aware of any IPR that applies to this draft

Merry Christmas and Happy New Year to all of you

Italo

Italo Busi 

Principal Optical Transport Network Research Engineer

Huawei Technologies Co., Ltd.

Tel : +39 345 4721946

Email : [email-masked] <mailto:[email-masked]>  

This e-mail and its attachments contain confidential information from
HUAWEI, which is intended only for the person or entity whose address is
listed above. Any use of the information contained herein in any way
(including, but not limited to, total or partial disclosure, reproduction,
or dissemination) by persons other than the intended recipient(s) is
prohibited. If you receive this e-mail in error, please notify the sender by
phone or email immediately and delete it!

From: Daniele Ceccarelli [mailto:[email-masked]] 
Sent: mercoledì 11 dicembre 2019 10:47
To: Dhruv Dhody ([email-masked] <mailto:[email-masked]> )
<[email-masked] <mailto:[email-masked]> >; [email-masked]
<mailto:[email-masked]> ; Ricard Vilalta <[email-masked]
<mailto:[email-masked]> >; Italo Busi <[email-masked]
<mailto:[email-masked]> >; Zhenghaomian <[email-masked]
<mailto:[email-masked]> >; Young Lee <[email-masked]
<mailto:[email-masked]> >; [email-masked]
<mailto:[email-masked]> ; Victor Lopez
<[email-masked]
<mailto:[email-masked]> >; 'King, Daniel'
<[email-masked] <mailto:[email-masked]> >
Subject: IPR polling on draft-ietf-ccamp-layer0-types-03

Hi authors, WG,

This IPR polling is in preparation for the WG Last Call of
draft-ietf-ccamp-layer0-types-03.

Please state either:

or

If so, has this IPR been disclosed in compliance with IETF IPR rules (see
RFCs 3979, 4879, 3669 and 5378 for more details)?

or

If you answer no, please provide any additional details you think
appropriate. If you are listed as a document author or contributor please
answer the above by responding to this email regardless of whether or not
you are aware of any relevant IPR.

If you are on the CCAMP WG email list but are not listed as an author or
contributor, we remind you of your obligations under the IETF IPR rules
which encourages you to notify the IETF if you are aware of IPR of others on
an IETF contribution, or to refrain from participating in any contribution
or discussion related to your undisclosed IPR. For more information, please
see the RFCs listed above and
http://trac.tools.ietf.org/group/iesg/trac/wiki/IntellectualProperty.

Thanks

Fatai,  Daniele, Oscar

---

From: Daniele Ceccarelli <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 13 Jan 2020 13:41:22 +0000

And this was the last one for the layer0 types

(sorry for the spam)

Daniele

-----Original Message-----
From: Dhruv Dhody <[email-masked]>
Sent: den 8 januari 2020 04:19
To: Daniele Ceccarelli <[email-masked]>
Cc: [email-masked]; Ricard Vilalta <[email-masked]>; Italo Busi 
<[email-masked]>; Zhenghaomian ([email-masked]) 
<[email-masked]>; Young Lee <[email-masked]>; 
[email-masked]; Victor Lopez <[email-masked]>; 
King, Daniel <[email-masked]>
Subject: Re: IPR polling on draft-ietf-ccamp-layer0-types-03

Thanks!
Dhruv