Subject: [CCAMP] CCAMP interim meetings

From: Daniele Ceccarelli <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 24 Mar 2020 14:26:55 +0000

Dear CCAMP,

It's time to start thinking on how to help progressing the work with interim
meetings.

Together with Fatai and Oscar we thought it would be a good idea to have
monthly interim meetings based on different topics.

We could have a 1-1.5 hours meeting based on no more than 3-4 drafts where
we can have 50% of the time dedicated to presentations and 50% of the time
to discussion.

The progress of the L0 work could be a good first topic (as we're discussing
on the mailing list). The first bunch of drafts to work on could be the one
below:

a.	ietf-ccamp-wson-yang;
b.	ietf-ccamp-flexigrid-yang;
c.	ietf-ccamp-wson-tunnel; 
d.	ietf-ccamp-flexigrid-media-channel-yang;

Many shorter meetings will also allow a good "turnover" in the selection of
the time for the meeting (sometimes it will be more friendly fore some time
zones, some others for other time zones). Speaking of time, if I'm not
mistaken most of our attendance is bounded on the west side the American
east coast and on the east side by Cina. Am I missing anyone? West coast?
Central Time? Australia?

Regarding the time frame I was thinking of the week of April 20th to give a
bit more time to this situation to settle down and let people think of
higher priority issues in these bad times.

Please share your opinions and concerns on the mailing list of privately
with the chairs if you prefer.

Thanks,

Daniele, Fatai, Oscar.