Subject: [CCAMP] liaison by ETSI ISG F5G to IETF CCAMP

From: "Linwei (Wei)" <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 19 Mar 2020 03:28:29 +0000

Dear Madam/Sir,

Please find attached a Liaison Statement (LS) by ETSI ISG F5G on formation of this new ETSI ISG for the Fifth Generation Fixed Network (F5G).

Sincerely,
Wei

---

From: Daniele Ceccarelli <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 19 Mar 2020 09:19:45 +0000

Dear Wei, all,

The CCAMP working group would like to thank you for informing us about the
creation of the ETSI ISG F5G.

All the work done in IETF is done on publicly available mailing lists
(including CCAMP) and you are more than welcome to contribute both on the
mailing lists and submitting contributions specifying new requirements you
might identify in your work or proposing extensions to our existing
protocols.

We are looking forward a fruitful collaboration.

Best Regards

Daniele Ceccarelli (CCAMP co-chair)

Fatai Zhang (CCAMP co-chair)

From: CCAMP <[email-masked]> On Behalf Of Linwei (Wei)
Sent: den 19 mars 2020 04:28
To: [email-masked]
Cc: Hakim Mkinsi <[email-masked]>; [email-masked]; Luca Pesando
<[email-masked]>
Subject: [CCAMP] liaison by ETSI ISG F5G to IETF CCAMP

Dear Madam/Sir,

Please find attached a Liaison Statement (LS) by ETSI ISG F5G on formation
of this new ETSI ISG for the Fifth Generation Fixed Network (F5G).

Sincerely,

Wei

---

From: "Linwei (Wei)" <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 20 Mar 2020 05:02:25 +0000

Dear Daniele,

Thanks very much for your response; and you kind instructions on how to contribute to CCAMP is so helpful.
I believe that we will have very good cooperation in the future.

Sincerely,
Wei

发件人: Daniele Ceccarelli [mailto:[email-masked]]
发送时间: 2020年3月19日 17:20
收件人: Linwei (Wei) <[email-masked]>; [email-masked]
抄送: Hakim Mkinsi <[email-masked]>; [email-masked]; Luca Pesando <[email-masked]>
主题: RE: liaison by ETSI ISG F5G to IETF CCAMP

Dear Wei, all,

The CCAMP working group would like to thank you for informing us about the creation of the ETSI ISG F5G.
All the work done in IETF is done on publicly available mailing lists (including CCAMP) and you are more than welcome to contribute both on the mailing lists and submitting contributions specifying new requirements you might identify in your work or proposing extensions to our existing protocols.

Best Regards

From: CCAMP <[email-masked]<mailto:[email-masked]>> On Behalf Of Linwei (Wei)
Sent: den 19 mars 2020 04:28
To: [email-masked]<mailto:[email-masked]>
Cc: Hakim Mkinsi <[email-masked]<mailto:[email-masked]>>; [email-masked]<mailto:[email-masked]>; Luca Pesando <[email-masked]<mailto:[email-masked]>>
Subject: [CCAMP] liaison by ETSI ISG F5G to IETF CCAMP

Dear Madam/Sir,

Sincerely,
Wei