Subject: [CCAMP] I-D Action: draft-ietf-ccamp-wson-iv-info-11.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Wed, 11 Mar 2020 20:30:32 -0700

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.
This draft is a work item of the Common Control and Measurement Plane WG of the IETF.

        Title           : Information Model for Wavelength Switched Optical Networks (WSONs) with Impairments Validation
        Authors         : Giovanni Martinelli
                          Haomian Zheng
                          Gabriele M. Galimberti
                          Young Lee
                          Fatai Zhang
	Filename        : draft-ietf-ccamp-wson-iv-info-11.txt
	Pages           : 19
	Date            : 2020-03-11

Abstract:
   This document defines an information model to support Impairment-
   Aware (IA) Routing and Wavelength Assignment (RWA) functionality.
   This information model extends the information model for impairment-
   free RWA process in WSON to facilitate computation of paths where
   optical impairment constraints need to considered.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-ietf-ccamp-wson-iv-info/

There are also htmlized versions available at:
https://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-ietf-ccamp-wson-iv-info-11
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/html/draft-ietf-ccamp-wson-iv-info-11

A diff from the previous version is available at:
https://www.ietf.org/rfcdiff?url2=draft-ietf-ccamp-wson-iv-info-11

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/