Subject: [CCAMP] CCAMP session dropped

From: Daniele Ceccarelli <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 4 Mar 2020 09:33:02 +0000

Hi WG,

Fatai and I, with Deborah's support, decided to drop the CCAMP session at
IETF 107.

The number of people not allowed to travel is too high to have a fruitful
face to face meeting.

We will wait for further directions from the IESG. As you've probably seen
on the IETF mailing list other possibilities are being investigated,
including a full virtual meeting.

We will in any case follow the IETF directions. If the meeting will be
virtual we will have a virtual meeting according to IETF schedule, while if
the meeting F2F will be confirmed the CCAMP will not meet and we will
schedule one (or more) interim meeting in the weeks immediately after the
IETF 107 week.

Thank you

Daniele  & Fatai

From: CCAMP <[email-masked]> On Behalf Of Daniele Ceccarelli
Sent: den 25 februari 2020 16:45
To: CCAMP <[email-masked]>
Subject: [CCAMP] CCAMP @ IETF 107

Hi everyone,

Since we're the working group with probably the highest number of
participants from China and Italy (including the chairs), we're considering
to drop the CCAMP session at IETF 107 and replace it with a virtual meeting
after the IETF week.

Would you please share your plans (also privately with the chairs) and
concerns about the CCAMP meeting or not meeting in Vancouver?

Thanks,

Daniele & Fatai