Subject: [CCAMP] I-D Action: draft-ietf-ccamp-l1csm-yang-13.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Mon, 02 Nov 2020 03:06:50 -0800

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.
This draft is a work item of the Common Control and Measurement Plane WG of the IETF.

        Title           : A YANG Data Model for L1 Connectivity Service Model (L1CSM)
        Authors         : Young Lee
                          KwangKoog Lee
                          Haomian Zheng
                          Oscar Gonzalez de Dios
                          Daniele Ceccarelli
	Filename        : draft-ietf-ccamp-l1csm-yang-13.txt
	Pages           : 20
	Date            : 2020-11-02

Abstract:
   This document provides a YANG data model for Layer 1 Connectivity
   Service Model (L1CSM).  The intent of this document is to provide a
   Layer 1 service model exploiting YANG data model, which can be
   utilized by a customer network controller to initiate a service
   request connectivity as well as retrieving service states toward a
   Layer 1 network controller communicating with its customer network
   controller.  This YANG model is NMDA-compliant.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-ietf-ccamp-l1csm-yang/

There are also htmlized versions available at:
https://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-ietf-ccamp-l1csm-yang-13
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/html/draft-ietf-ccamp-l1csm-yang-13

A diff from the previous version is available at:
https://www.ietf.org/rfcdiff?url2=draft-ietf-ccamp-l1csm-yang-13

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/