Subject: [CCAMP] Éric Vyncke's Discuss on draft-ietf-ccamp-layer0-types-08: (with DISCUSS)

From: Éric Vyncke via Datatracker <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 27 Nov 2020 02:15:23 -0800

Éric Vyncke has entered the following ballot position for
draft-ietf-ccamp-layer0-types-08: Discuss

When responding, please keep the subject line intact and reply to all
email addresses included in the To and CC lines. (Feel free to cut this
introductory paragraph, however.)

Please refer to https://www.ietf.org/iesg/statement/discuss-criteria.html
for more information about IESG DISCUSS and COMMENT positions.

The document, along with other ballot positions, can be found here:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-ietf-ccamp-layer0-types/

----------------------------------------------------------------------
DISCUSS:
----------------------------------------------------------------------

Thank you for the work done in this document.

I have only a single blocking DISCUSS that it trivial to fix: absence of BCP 14
boilerplate for a standards track document ;-)

Suggestion to the authors: add the BCP14 boilter plate and re-upload a revised
version before other IESG members' evaluations.

-éric