Subject: [CCAMP] Protocol Action: 'A YANG Data Model for WSON (Wavelength Switched Optical Networks)' to Proposed Standard (draft-ietf-ccamp-wson-yang-28.txt)

From: The IESG <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 25 Jan 2021 12:36:19 -0800

The IESG has approved the following document:
- 'A YANG Data Model for WSON (Wavelength Switched Optical Networks)'
  (draft-ietf-ccamp-wson-yang-28.txt) as Proposed Standard

This document is the product of the Common Control and Measurement Plane
Working Group.

The IESG contact persons are Alvaro Retana, Martin Vigoureux and Deborah
Brungard.

A URL of this Internet Draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-ietf-ccamp-wson-yang/

Technical Summary
This document provides a YANG data model for the routing and
wavelength assignment (RWA) TE topology in wavelength switched
optical networks (WSONs).  The YANG data model defined in this
document conforms to the Network Management Datastore Architecture
(NMDA).

Working Group Summary

Nothing particular that is worth noting. Consensus is wide and solid.

Document Quality

The document is supported by most of the active members of the working group and
implementations already exist. The draft has been reviewed by the YANG doctors as
part of the preparation for last call.

Personnel

   Who is the Document Shepherd for this document?  Daniele Ceccarelli
   Who is the Responsible Area Director? Deborah Brungard