Subject: [CCAMP] Webex meeting changed: Microwave meeting series

From: CCAMP Working Group <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 21 Jan 2021 10:53:47 +0000 (GMT)

Hi, [email-masked],

CCAMP Working Group changed the Webex meeting information.

Microwave meeting series
Thursday, January 28, 2021
6:00 am  |  (UTC-05:00) Eastern Time (US & Canada)  |  1 hr
Meeting number (access code): 178 207 5743 
Meeting password: 7xFrRiy7

When it's time, join the meeting.
https://ietf.webex.com/ietf/j.php?MTID=mc553e58b06b5b312bdfe24fca6fb8290

Add to Calendar
https://ietf.webex.com/ietf/j.php?MTID=mc4c3b488e9a83cdfc4c9db4738f051fa

TAP TO JOIN FROM A MOBILE DEVICE (ATTENDEES ONLY)
+1-650-479-3208,,1782075743## tel:%2B1-650-479-3208,,*01*1782075743%23%23*01* Call-in toll number (US/Canada)

JOIN BY PHONE
1-650-479-3208 Call-in toll number (US/Canada)

Global call-in numbers
https://ietf.webex.com/ietf/globalcallin.php?MTID=maedfff9414c9c20e90482a2bece9b650

JOIN FROM A VIDEO SYSTEM OR APPLICATION
Dial sip:[email-masked]
You can also dial 173.243.2.68 and enter your meeting number.

Join using Microsoft Lync or Microsoft Skype for Business
Dial sip:[email-masked]

Can't join the meeting?
https://collaborationhelp.cisco.com/article/WBX000029055

IMPORTANT NOTICE: Please note that this Webex service allows audio and other information sent during the session to be recorded, which may be discoverable in a legal matter. By joining this session, you automatically consent to such recordings. If you do not consent to being recorded, discuss your concerns with the host or do not join the session.