Subject: [CCAMP] Webex meeting changed: Microwave meeting series

From: CCAMP Working Group <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 9 Feb 2021 12:41:08 +0000 (GMT)

Hi, [email-masked],

CCAMP Working Group changed the Webex meeting information.

Microwave meeting series
Thursday, March 18, 2021
6:00 AM  |  (UTC-05:00) Eastern Time (US & Canada)  |  1 hr
Meeting number (access code): 185 122 0648 
Meeting password: 7xFrRiy7

When it's time, join the meeting.
https://ietf.webex.com/ietf/j.php?MTID=mdc2863568ae737a880928124ae20c625

Add to Calendar
https://ietf.webex.com/ietf/j.php?MTID=m7b27dc607c1f8a5a975ebdd4b86c5569

TAP TO JOIN FROM A MOBILE DEVICE (ATTENDEES ONLY)
+1-650-479-3208,,1851220648## tel:%2B1-650-479-3208,,*01*1851220648%23%23*01* Call-in toll number (US/Canada)

JOIN BY PHONE
1-650-479-3208 Call-in toll number (US/Canada)

Global call-in numbers
https://ietf.webex.com/ietf/globalcallin.php?MTID=mf2c430358c78bad73e30c446d68ffd14

JOIN FROM A VIDEO SYSTEM OR APPLICATION
Dial sip:[email-masked]
You can also dial 173.243.2.68 and enter your meeting number.

Join using Microsoft Lync or Microsoft Skype for Business
Dial sip:[email-masked]

Can't join the meeting?
https://collaborationhelp.cisco.com/article/WBX000029055

IMPORTANT NOTICE: Please note that this Webex service allows audio and other information sent during the session to be recorded, which may be discoverable in a legal matter. By joining this session, you automatically consent to such recordings. If you do not consent to being recorded, discuss your concerns with the host or do not join the session.