Subject: [CCAMP] Webex meeting changed: Microwave meeting series

From: CCAMP Working Group <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 15 Feb 2021 09:53:11 +0000 (GMT)

Hi, [email-masked],

CCAMP Working Group changed the Webex meeting information.

Microwave meeting series
Thursday, February 18, 2021
6:00 AM  |  (UTC-05:00) Eastern Time (US & Canada)  |  1 hr
Meeting number (access code): 185 806 4490 
Meeting password: 7xFrRiy7

When it's time, join the meeting.
https://ietf.webex.com/ietf/j.php?MTID=m976b4c116b7372cdef6882a858ca1495

Add to Calendar
https://ietf.webex.com/ietf/j.php?MTID=m4f66e4b518e54ec58f7e6207903e9faf

TAP TO JOIN FROM A MOBILE DEVICE (ATTENDEES ONLY)
+1-650-479-3208,,1858064490## tel:%2B1-650-479-3208,,*01*1858064490%23%23*01* Call-in toll number (US/Canada)

JOIN BY PHONE
1-650-479-3208 Call-in toll number (US/Canada)

Global call-in numbers
https://ietf.webex.com/ietf/globalcallin.php?MTID=m3d005e7c12222ff414020e5dfd53f305

JOIN FROM A VIDEO SYSTEM OR APPLICATION
Dial sip:[email-masked]
You can also dial 173.243.2.68 and enter your meeting number.

Join using Microsoft Lync or Microsoft Skype for Business
Dial sip:[email-masked]

Can't join the meeting?
https://collaborationhelp.cisco.com/article/WBX000029055

IMPORTANT NOTICE: Please note that this Webex service allows audio and other information sent during the session to be recorded, which may be discoverable in a legal matter. By joining this session, you automatically consent to such recordings. If you do not consent to being recorded, discuss your concerns with the host or do not join the session.