Subject: The results of your email commands

From: [email-masked]
Date: Thu, 18 Feb 2010 17:30:08 -0800

The results of your email command are provided below. Attached is your
original message.

- Unprocessed:
    With our site you will get rid of such problems problems easily!
    Click, find and order!
    With our big selection of brands and excellent prices you will always be <strong>a satisfied buyer!
    http://img163.imageshack.us/img163/4638/lenton.swf

- Done.

Subject: Improve amorous reputation
From: [email-masked]
To: <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 18 Feb 2010 22:31:23 -0300

Something like viruses or bacteria tries to spoil your normal life?
With our site you will get rid of such problems problems easily!
Click, find and order!
With our big selection of brands and excellent prices you will always be <strong>a satisfied buyer!

http://img163.imageshack.us/img163/4638/lenton.swf