Subject: [CDNi] TR: I-D Action: draft-bertrand-cdni-experiments-01.txt

From: <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 19 Aug 2011 18:35:23 +0200

Colleagues,

We have posted an update of draft-bertrand-cdni-experiments. It brings mostly editorial changes.

Cheers,

Gilles

-----Message d'origine-----
De : [email-masked] [mailto:[email-masked]] De la part de [email-masked]
Envoyé : vendredi 19 août 2011 18:28
À : [email-masked]
Objet : I-D Action: draft-bertrand-cdni-experiments-01.txt

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

	Title           : Content Distribution Network Interconnection (CDNI) Experiments
	Author(s)       : Gilles Bertrand
                          Francois Le Faucheur
                          Larry Peterson
	Filename        : draft-bertrand-cdni-experiments-01.txt
	Pages           : 20
	Date            : 2011-08-19

   This document reports studies and related experiments on CDN
   interconnection performed by France Telecom-Orange Labs.  The
   document summarizes implications of CDN interconnection to CDN
   service providers and lessons learned through CDNI experiments.

   The main purpose of the experiments was to test the interconnection
   of CDN solutions from two vendors (namely, Cisco and Verivue) and to
   identify the gaps and needs for standardization work for CDN
   interconnection.

A URL for this Internet-Draft is:
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-bertrand-cdni-experiments-01.txt

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/

This Internet-Draft can be retrieved at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-bertrand-cdni-experiments-01.txt
_______________________________________________
I-D-Announce mailing list
[email-masked]
https://www.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/i-d-announce
Internet-Draft directories: http://www.ietf.org/shadow.html or ftp://ftp.ietf.org/ietf/1shadow-sites.txt