Subject: [CDNi] TR: I-D Action: draft-stephan-cdni-usecases-metadata-00.txt

From: <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 24 Oct 2011 23:14:59 +0200

Hi

I uploaded a draft that we just achieved. It proposes a framework for the exchange of content distribution metadata based between an upstream CDN and a downstream CDN.

Abstract

   There are use cases where the delivery of contents by a CDN on the
   behalf of another requires the exchange of extra information between
   these CDNs.  This memo proposes a RESTful framework for the exchange
   of content distribution metadata between an upstream and a downstream
   CDN.  Then it applies this framework to the use cases selected by te
   CDNi WG [I-D.ietf-cdni-use-cases] to identify relevant operations,
   objects and information elements of the CDNi metadata interface and
   to verify that the RESTful approach suits for these operations.

A URL for this Internet-Draft is:
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-stephan-cdni-usecases-metadata-00.txt 

Regards
Emile                 

-----Message d'origine-----
De : [email-masked] [mailto:[email-masked]] De la part de [email-masked]
Envoyé : lundi 24 octobre 2011 23:09
À : [email-masked]
Objet : I-D Action: draft-stephan-cdni-usecases-metadata-00.txt

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

	Title           : metadata for CDNs Interconnection
	Author(s)       : Stephan Emile
                          Bertrand Gilles
                          Fieau Frederic
                          Pages Remi
	Filename        : draft-stephan-cdni-usecases-metadata-00.txt
	Pages           : 42
	Date            : 2011-10-24

   There are use cases where the delivery of contents by a CDN on the
   behalf of another requires the exchange of extra information between
   these CDNs.  This memo proposes a RESTful framework for the exchange
   of content distribution metadata between an upstream and a downstream
   CDN.  Then it applies this framework to the use cases selected by te
   CDNi WG [I-D.ietf-cdni-use-cases] to identify relevant operations,
   objects and information elements of the CDNi metadata interface and
   to verify that the RESTful approach suits for these operations.

A URL for this Internet-Draft is:
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-stephan-cdni-usecases-metadata-00.txt

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/

This Internet-Draft can be retrieved at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-stephan-cdni-usecases-metadata-00.txt
_______________________________________________
I-D-Announce mailing list
[email-masked]
https://www.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/i-d-announce
Internet-Draft directories: http://www.ietf.org/shadow.html
or ftp://ftp.ietf.org/ietf/1shadow-sites.txt