Subject: [CDNi] draft-fmn-cdni-advanced-use-cases-00.txt

From: David Griffin <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 25 Oct 2011 11:28:41 +0100

Hi all,

The draft below has been uploaded to catalogue further CDNi use cases 
arising from ongoing research in several projects who are active in 
content distribution topics. The idea is to highlight some important 
issues for interconnecting CDNs beyond the use cases being used to drive 
the initial work of the WG, which we believe are highly relevant to the 
future direction of CDNi.

Best regards,

David

------------------------------

A new version of I-D, draft-fmn-cdni-advanced-use-cases-00.txt has been 
successfully submitted by Theodore Zahariadis and posted to the IETF 
repository.

Filename:	 draft-fmn-cdni-advanced-use-cases
Revision:	 00
Title:		 Catalogue of Advanced Use Cases for Content Delivery Network 
Interconnection
Creation date:	 2011-10-24
WG ID:		 Individual Submission
Number of pages: 14

Abstract:
    The purpose of this draft is to complement the current CDNi WG use-
    cases with a catalogue of advanced, longer-term CDN interconnection
    use cases. The work has been the contribution of six European
    Commission (EC) co-funded projects, which are part of the EC Future
    Media networks (FMN) cluster.