Subject: [CDNi] Enabling CDN-ISP Collaboration

From: Georgios Smaragdakis <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 16 Jul 2013 10:54:51 +0200 (CEST)

Dear all,

- In T-Labs/TU Berlin we maintain a website with all our research 
activities on CDN-ISP collaboration that are very related to CDNi working 
group objectives:

http://www.smaragdakis.net/research/Collaboration

- For the most recent document on CDN-ISP collaboration and Network 
Function Virtualization please see our paper that appears in ACM SIGCOMM 
CCR July 2013 issue:

"Pushing CDN-ISP Collaboration to the Limit"
http://www.smaragdakis.net/publications/CCR-NetPaaS

best regards,
--George

----------------------------------
Georgios Smaragdakis,
Senior Researcher
Deutsche Telekom Laboratories
Technical University of Berlin
http://www.smaragdakis.net