Subject: [CDNi] I-D Action: draft-ietf-cdni-logging-15.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Wed, 04 Feb 2015 02:11:24 -0800

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.
 This draft is a work item of the Content Delivery Networks Interconnection Working Group of the IETF.

        Title           : CDNI Logging Interface
        Authors         : Francois Le Faucheur
                          Gilles Bertrand
                          Iuniana Oprescu
                          Roy Peterkofsky
	Filename        : draft-ietf-cdni-logging-15.txt
	Pages           : 51
	Date            : 2015-02-04

Abstract:
   This memo specifies the Logging interface between a downstream CDN
   (dCDN) and an upstream CDN (uCDN) that are interconnected as per the
   CDN Interconnection (CDNI) framework.  First, it describes a
   reference model for CDNI logging.  Then, it specifies the CDNI
   Logging File format and the actual protocol for exchange of CDNI
   Logging Files.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-ietf-cdni-logging/

There's also a htmlized version available at:
http://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-ietf-cdni-logging-15

A diff from the previous version is available at:
http://www.ietf.org/rfcdiff?url2=draft-ietf-cdni-logging-15

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/

---

From: "Francois Le Faucheur (flefauch)" <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 4 Feb 2015 10:18:53 +0000

Folks,

(as an author)

Version 15 was issued as a result on an XML review performed by Daryl as part of the publication process.

Changes are:
* removed the redundant 3rd line that was in Fig 7
* removed the 3 occurences of "Editor’s Note", and replaced the incorrect hash value by a textual description of it , so it reads:
"
#Integrity-Hash:<HTAB>...32-hexadecimal-digit hash value...<CRLF>
“

Let us know if you have any comment on this.

Cheers

Francois

Begin forwarded message:

From: <[email-masked]<mailto:[email-masked]>>
To: <[email-masked]<mailto:[email-masked]>>
Date: 4 February 2015 11:11:24 CET
Cc: <[email-masked]<mailto:[email-masked]>>
Subject: [CDNi] I-D Action: draft-ietf-cdni-logging-15.txt

Abstract:

_______________________________________________
CDNi mailing list
[email-masked]
https://www.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/cdni