Subject: [CDNi] I-D Action: draft-ietf-cdni-redirection-08.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Sat, 07 Feb 2015 09:15:41 -0800

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.
 This draft is a work item of the Content Delivery Networks Interconnection Working Group of the IETF.

        Title           : Request Routing Redirection Interface for CDN Interconnection
        Authors         : Ben Niven-Jenkins
                          Ray van Brandenburg
	Filename        : draft-ietf-cdni-redirection-08.txt
	Pages           : 31
	Date            : 2015-02-07

Abstract:
   The Request Routing Interface comprises of (1) the asynchronous
   advertisement of footprint and capabilities by a downstream CDN that
   allows an upstream CDN to decide whether to redirect particular user
   requests to that downstream CDN; and (2) the synchronous operation of
   an upstream CDN requesting whether a downstream CDN is prepared to
   accept a user request and of a downstream CDN responding with how to
   actually redirect the user request.  This document describes an
   interface for the latter part, i.e. the CDNI Request Routing
   Redirection interface.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-ietf-cdni-redirection/

There's also a htmlized version available at:
http://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-ietf-cdni-redirection-08

A diff from the previous version is available at:
http://www.ietf.org/rfcdiff?url2=draft-ietf-cdni-redirection-08

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/

---

From: "Francois Le Faucheur (flefauch)" <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 9 Feb 2015 09:22:49 +0000

All,

This is the start of a two-week Working Group Last Call on draft-ietf-cdni-redirection-08:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-ietf-cdni-redirection/

This Working Group Last Call will end on 23 Feb 2015.

Please review the document and send your comments to the CDNI Mailing List.

Proceeding to WG Last Call reflects our Hawaii IETF-91 agreement, given this version 08 addresses the comments from the independent reviews by Kevin Ma, Bert Greevenbosch and François Le Faucheur, conducted after Hawaii.

Francois & Daryl, WG Chairs

Begin forwarded message:

From: <[email-masked]>
To: <[email-masked]>
Date: 7 February 2015 18:15:41 CET
Cc: <[email-masked]>
Subject: [CDNi] I-D Action: draft-ietf-cdni-redirection-08.txt

Abstract:

_______________________________________________
CDNi mailing list
[email-masked]
https://www.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/cdni

---

From: "Francois Le Faucheur (flefauch)" <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 24 Feb 2015 10:48:12 +0000

All,

This is the end of the two-week Working Group Last Call on draft-ietf-cdni-redirection-08:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-ietf-cdni-redirection/

Francois & Daryl,
CDNI WG Chairs

On 9 Feb 2015, at 10:22, Francois Le Faucheur (flefauch) <[email-masked]<mailto:[email-masked]>> wrote:

All,

Begin forwarded message:

From: <[email-masked]<mailto:[email-masked]>>
To: <[email-masked]<mailto:[email-masked]>>
Date: 7 February 2015 18:15:41 CET
Cc: <[email-masked]<mailto:[email-masked]>>
Subject: [CDNi] I-D Action: draft-ietf-cdni-redirection-08.txt

Abstract:

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org<http://tools.ietf.org>.

_______________________________________________
CDNi mailing list
[email-masked]<mailto:[email-masked]>
https://www.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/cdni

_______________________________________________
CDNi mailing list
[email-masked]<mailto:[email-masked]>
https://www.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/cdni