Subject: [CDNi] URI Signing updates

From: "Brandenburg, R. (Ray) van" <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 12 Aug 2015 15:02:22 +0000

Hi all,

In line with the decision of the WG during the Prague meeting, I’ve just uploaded a new version of draft-ietf-cdni-uri-signing (-05), this version reverts the changes made in -04 and is effectively the same as -03. 

https://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-ietf-cdni-uri-signing-05

I’ve also just uploaded draft-brandenburg-cdni-uri-signing-for-has, an individual document that describes an extension to the URI Signing draft specifically for use with HTTP Adaptive Streaming content.

https://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-brandenburg-cdni-uri-signing-for-has-00

Any feedback to both drafts is very welcome!

Ray

This message may contain information that is not intended for you. If you are not the addressee or if this message was sent to you by mistake, you are requested to inform the sender and delete the message. TNO accepts no liability for the content of this e-mail, for the manner in which you use it and for damage of any kind resulting from the risks inherent to the electronic transmission of messages.

---

From: Daryl Malas <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 13 Aug 2015 18:36:51 +0000

Thanks, Ray. I appreciate your efforts.  I¹ll take a look.

‹Daryl

On 8/12/15, 9:02 AM, "CDNi on behalf of Brandenburg, R. (Ray) van"
<[email-masked] on behalf of [email-masked]> wrote:

>Hi all,
>
>In line with the decision of the WG during the Prague meeting, I¹ve just
>uploaded a new version of draft-ietf-cdni-uri-signing (-05), this version
>reverts the changes made in -04 and is effectively the same as -03.
>
>I¹ve also just uploaded draft-brandenburg-cdni-uri-signing-for-has, an
>individual document that describes an extension to the URI Signing draft
>specifically for use with HTTP Adaptive Streaming content.
>
>This message may contain information that is not intended for you. If you
>are not the addressee or if this message was sent to you by mistake, you
>are requested to inform the sender and delete the message. TNO accepts no
>liability for the content of this e-mail, for the manner in which you use
>it and for damage of any kind resulting from the risks inherent to the
>electronic transmission of messages.
>_______________________________________________
>CDNi mailing list
>[email-masked]
>https://www.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/cdni