Subject: [CDNi] cdni - Requested session has been scheduled for IETF 95

From: "\"IETF Secretariat\"" <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 11 Mar 2016 15:05:31 -0800

Dear Francois Le Faucheur,

The session(s) that you have requested have been scheduled.
Below is the scheduled session information followed by
the original request. 

cdni Session 1 (2:00:00)
    Thursday, Afternoon Session I 1400-1600
    Room Name: Atlantico B size: 125
    ---------------------------------------------

Request Information:

---------------------------------------------------------
Working Group Name: Content Delivery Networks Interconnection
Area Name: Applications and Real-Time Area
Session Requester: Francois Le Faucheur

Number of Sessions: 1
Length of Session(s):  2 Hours
Number of Attendees: 60
Conflicts to Avoid: 
 First Priority: storm tsvwg tcpm ppsp nfsv4 mptcp ippm alto httpbis
 Second Priority: appsawg rmcat

Special Requests:
  WebEx is not needed if Meetecho is provided
---------------------------------------------------------