Subject: [CDNi] Milestones changed for cdni WG

From: IETF Secretariat <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 04 Mar 2016 01:10:12 -0800

Changed milestone "Submit specification of the CDNI Logging interface
to IESG as Proposed Standard", resolved as "Under IESG Review".

Changed milestone "Submit specification of the CDNI Control interface
to IESG as proposed Standard", resolved as "Under IESG Review".

Changed milestone "Submit specification of the CDNI Request Routing
Redirection interface to IESG as Proposed Standard", resolved as
"Under IESG Review".

Changed milestone "Submit specification of the CDNI Metadata interface
to IESG as Proposed Standard", set due date to August 2016 from April
2015.

Changed milestone "Submit specification of URI Signing for CDNI to
IESG as Proposed Standard", set due date to August 2016 from August
2015.

Changed milestone "Submit specification of the CDNI Footprint &
Capabilities Advertisement interface to IESG as Proposed Standard",
set due date to December 2016 from December 2015.

URL: https://datatracker.ietf.org/wg/cdni/charter/