Subject: [CDNi] RFC 7937 on Content Distribution Network Interconnection (CDNI) Logging Interface

From: [email-masked]
Date: Mon, 29 Aug 2016 17:44:51 -0700 (PDT)

A new Request for Comments is now available in online RFC libraries.

        RFC 7937

        Title:      Content Distribution Network Interconnection (CDNI) 
                    Logging Interface 
        Author:     F. Le Faucheur, Ed.,
                    G. Bertrand, Ed.,
                    I. Oprescu, Ed.,
                    R. Peterkofsky
        Status:     Standards Track
        Stream:     IETF
        Date:       August 2016
        Mailbox:    [email-masked], 
                    [email-masked], 
                    [email-masked],
                    [email-masked]
        Pages:      63
        Characters: 139040
        Updates/Obsoletes/SeeAlso:   None

        I-D Tag:    draft-ietf-cdni-logging-27.txt

        URL:        https://www.rfc-editor.org/info/rfc7937

        DOI:        http://dx.doi.org/10.17487/RFC7937

This memo specifies the Logging interface between a downstream
Content Distribution Network (dCDN) and an upstream CDN (uCDN) that
are interconnected as per the CDN Interconnection (CDNI) framework.
First, it describes a reference model for CDNI logging.  Then, it
specifies the CDNI Logging File format and the actual protocol for
exchange of CDNI Logging Files.

This document is a product of the Content Delivery Networks Interconnection Working Group of the IETF.

This is now a Proposed Standard.

STANDARDS TRACK: This document specifies an Internet Standards Track
protocol for the Internet community, and requests discussion and suggestions
for improvements.  Please refer to the current edition of the Official
Internet Protocol Standards (https://www.rfc-editor.org/standards) for the 
standardization state and status of this protocol.  Distribution of this 
memo is unlimited.

This announcement is sent to the IETF-Announce and rfc-dist lists.
To subscribe or unsubscribe, see
  https://www.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/ietf-announce
  https://mailman.rfc-editor.org/mailman/listinfo/rfc-dist

For searching the RFC series, see https://www.rfc-editor.org/search
For downloading RFCs, see https://www.rfc-editor.org/retrieve/bulk

Requests for special distribution should be addressed to either the
author of the RFC in question, or to [email-masked].  Unless
specifically noted otherwise on the RFC itself, all RFCs are for
unlimited distribution.

The RFC Editor Team
Association Management Solutions, LLC