Subject: [Cellar] agenda for June 28, 20:00UTC

From: Michael Richardson <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 25 Jun 2018 14:14:45 -0400

https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/agenda-interim-2018-cellar-02-cellar-01/

Sorry that the agenda took so long to get posted.
I will be a few minutes late joining the call, please start without me.

CELLAR -- Agenda for Virtual Interim Meeting
June 26, 2018

INFO:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/meeting/interim-2018-cellar-02/materials/agenda-interim-2018-cellar-02-cellar-02

WEBEX:
        Meeting number: 313 505 170
        Meeting password: dq64cWsm
        Meeting link:
        https://ietf.webex.com/ietf/j.php?MTID=me21026faa14be85507cdef66b860014e
        Host key: 763872
        Audio connection:
        1-650-479-3208 Call-in toll number (US/Canada)

Agenda:

1. Note Well.
2. Draft minutes from Last meeting
2. Logistics for Meeting.
   2a) Etherpad for notes
       https://etherpad.tools.ietf.org/p/notes-cellar-virtual01?useMonospaceFont=true

   2b) Roll call

1) need to get WGLC issued for EBML
    - waiting for new draft with IANA considerations.

2) open issues on ffv1 to get to WGLC.
   a) response to SecDIR review
   b) expecting other review by June 30

3) updates to milestones
   https://datatracker.ietf.org/wg/cellar/about/
   see end of page.
   We need a realistic set of dates.

Proposed changes:
   Aug 2018	Submit specification for EBML to IESG (Standards Track)
   Aug 2018     Adopt flac and matroska specifications as WG documents

   Oct 2018	Submit informational specification for FFV1 video codec
                   versions 0, 1 and 3 to IESG for publication
                   draft-ietf-cellar-ffv1

   Dec 2019	Submit specification for FFV1 video codec version 4 to IESG (Standards Track)

   xxx 2019	Submit informational specification for Matroska container
                format versions 1, 2 and 3 to IESG for publication

   xxx 2019	Submit specification for FLAC audio codec to IESG (Standards Track)
                   draft-xiph-cellar-flac
   xxx 2019	Submit specification for Matroska container format version 4 to IESG (Standards Track)
                   draft-lhomme-cellar-matroska

--
Michael Richardson <[email-masked]>, Sandelman Software Works
 -= IPv6 IoT consulting =-

---

From: Moritz Bunkus <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 26 Jun 2018 14:14:57 +0200

Hey,

I won't be able to attend tonight due to work :(

Kind regards,
mosu

---

From: "Timothy B. Terriberry" <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 26 Jun 2018 13:18:29 -0700

As Dave Rice just pointed out to me, the subject of this e-mail said the 
interim was on the 28th but the body (and the schedule we had drawn up 
before of the last Tuesday of each month) said it was on the 26th 
(today). Apologies the confusion. Since we only had two people show up 
to the call, and we wanted to make sure we had the right people to 
address the issues on the agenda, we decided to cancel and will attempt 
to reschedule.

---

From: Michael Richardson <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 26 Jun 2018 19:34:38 -0400

Timothy B. Terriberry <[email-masked]> wrote:
    > before

My bad.