Subject: [Cellar] Request for agenda items - Cellar interim meeting on 12/1

From: Spencer Dawkins at IETF <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 24 Nov 2020 17:35:18 -0600

Dear All,

We had rescheduled our "November" meeting for December 1, to avoid American
holidays and allow recovery from IETF 109 for some of us.

We're scheduled for next Tuesday. I wanted to collect agenda items, beyond
our usual work on issues and PRs.

I know we should make sure everyone is aware that the working group
repository has been renamed.

I know we talked about confirming our meeting schedule for 2021.

What else do we need to include?

Best,

Spencer

---

From: Steve Lhomme <[email-masked]>
Date: Sun, 29 Nov 2020 08:57:39 +0100

Not much on my side, I mostly concentrated on issue #422 doing various tests.

BTW the Tuesday meeting doesn't appear here
https://datatracker.ietf.org/wg/cellar/meetings/

Steve

Le mer. 25 nov. 2020 à 00:35, Spencer Dawkins at IETF
<[email-masked]> a écrit :
>
> Dear All,
>
> We had rescheduled our "November" meeting for December 1, to avoid American holidays and allow recovery from IETF 109 for some of us.
>
> We're scheduled for next Tuesday. I wanted to collect agenda items, beyond our usual work on issues and PRs.
>
> I know we should make sure everyone is aware that the working group repository has been renamed.
>
> _______________________________________________
> Cellar mailing list
> [email-masked]
> https://www.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/cellar

-- 
Steve Lhomme
Matroska association Chairman

---

From: Spencer Dawkins at IETF <[email-masked]>
Date: Sun, 29 Nov 2020 13:26:32 -0600

Hi, Steve,

> https://datatracker.ietf.org/wg/cellar/meetings/

I THINK what has happened, is that the secretariat has numbered our interim
meetings sequentially, but the meeting titles look like they contain a
MONTH, not a sequential number. So I'm seeing interim-2020-cellar-09, but
the date is 12-01-2020. Is that what others are seeing?

Best,

Spencer

> > We had rescheduled our "November" meeting for December 1, to avoid
> American holidays and allow recovery from IETF 109 for some of us.
> >

---

From: Michael Richardson <[email-masked]>
Date: Sun, 29 Nov 2020 15:20:24 -0500

> I THINK what has happened, is that the secretariat has numbered our
    > interim meetings sequentially, but the meeting titles look like they
    > contain a MONTH, not a sequential number. So I'm seeing
    > interim-2020-cellar-09, but the date is 12-01-2020. Is that what others
    > are seeing?

The meeting numbers are a sequential number, with September having been
cancelled and then rescheduled as virtual.

So it looks like a month number... until it isn't.

--
Michael Richardson <[email-masked]>   . o O ( IPv6 IøT consulting )
           Sandelman Software Works Inc, Ottawa and Worldwide