Subject: [Cellar] Barry Leiba's No Objection on draft-ietf-cellar-ffv1-20: (with COMMENT)

From: Barry Leiba via Datatracker <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 23 Feb 2021 14:00:11 -0800

Barry Leiba has entered the following ballot position for
draft-ietf-cellar-ffv1-20: No Objection

When responding, please keep the subject line intact and reply to all
email addresses included in the To and CC lines. (Feel free to cut this
introductory paragraph, however.)

Please refer to https://www.ietf.org/iesg/statement/discuss-criteria.html
for more information about IESG DISCUSS and COMMENT positions.

The document, along with other ballot positions, can be found here:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-ietf-cellar-ffv1/

----------------------------------------------------------------------
COMMENT:
----------------------------------------------------------------------

Thanks very much for having addressed all my comments, and special thanks for
the work in clearing up the meanings of things in Section 3.8.1.1.  I think I
do understand it now, and I think the work you've done in making that happen
has made this a better document.

---

From: Spencer Dawkins at IETF <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 23 Feb 2021 19:46:39 -0600

Barry,

> https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-ietf-cellar-ffv1/

Oh, thank YOU :-)

Best,

Spencer