Subject: [Cellar] Weekly github digest (CELLAR Activity Summary)

From: Repository Activity Summary Bot <[email-masked]>
Date: Sun, 25 Apr 2021 03:43:19 -0400 (EDT)

Events without label "editorial"

Issues
------
* ietf-wg-cellar/matroska-specification (+2/-0/💬7)
  2 issues created:
  - Add an EBML constraint about 0-length elements (by robUx4)
    https://github.com/ietf-wg-cellar/matroska-specification/issues/500 [clarifications] [format addition] 
  - Explain how to interpret timestamps of frames inside a lace (by robUx4)
    https://github.com/ietf-wg-cellar/matroska-specification/issues/497 [clarifications] [spec_main] 

  3 issues received 7 new comments:
  - #419 Specify requirements around ReferenceBlock elements and how BlockGroups signal random access points (1 by robUx4)
    https://github.com/ietf-wg-cellar/matroska-specification/issues/419 [clarifications] [spec_main] 
  - #355 EBML lacing with only one frame (4 by robUx4)
    https://github.com/ietf-wg-cellar/matroska-specification/issues/355 [clarifications] [spec_main] 
  - #310 Non-mandatory elements with default values (2 by robUx4)
    https://github.com/ietf-wg-cellar/matroska-specification/issues/310 [clarifications] [spec_main] 

Pull requests
-------------
* ietf-wg-cellar/matroska-specification (+7/-1/💬2)
  7 pull requests submitted:
  - Random Access Point clarifications (by robUx4)
    https://github.com/ietf-wg-cellar/matroska-specification/pull/503 [bug] [clarifications] [spec_main] 
  - make some Video\Colour elements mandatory (by robUx4)
    https://github.com/ietf-wg-cellar/matroska-specification/pull/502 [XML Schema] [clarifications] [spec_main] 
  - forbid non mandatory default values that are not 0 (by robUx4)
    https://github.com/ietf-wg-cellar/matroska-specification/pull/501 [bug] [clarifications] [spec_main] 
  - Remove some default values/make some elements mandatory (by robUx4)
    https://github.com/ietf-wg-cellar/matroska-specification/pull/499 [XML Schema] [clarifications] [spec_main] 
  - reorder attributes to have a consistent order between elements (by robUx4)
    https://github.com/ietf-wg-cellar/matroska-specification/pull/498 [XML Schema] [formatting] [spec_main] 
  - Rewrite the lacing section with more normative text and precise examples (by robUx4)
    https://github.com/ietf-wg-cellar/matroska-specification/pull/496 [clarifications] 
  - Reorder/Reparent sections in the Matroska RFC (by robUx4)
    https://github.com/ietf-wg-cellar/matroska-specification/pull/495 [formatting] [spec_main] 

  2 pull requests received 2 new comments:
  - #503 Random Access Point clarifications (1 by robUx4)
    https://github.com/ietf-wg-cellar/matroska-specification/pull/503 [bug] [clarifications] [spec_main] 
  - #496 Rewrite the lacing section with more normative text and precise examples (1 by robUx4)
    https://github.com/ietf-wg-cellar/matroska-specification/pull/496 [clarifications] 

  1 pull requests merged:
  - make new track flags v4+
    https://github.com/ietf-wg-cellar/matroska-specification/pull/494 [clarifications] [spec_main] 

Repositories tracked by this digest:
-----------------------------------
* https://github.com/ietf-wg-cellar/ebml-specification
* https://github.com/ietf-wg-cellar/matroska-specification
* https://github.com/FFmpeg/FFV1
* https://github.com/ietf-wg-cellar/Cellar-FLAC
* https://github.com/ietf-wg-cellar/chair-notes