Subject: [Cellar] Weekly github digest (CELLAR Activity Summary)

From: Repository Activity Summary Bot <[email-masked]>
Date: Sun, 11 Apr 2021 03:42:01 -0400 (EDT)

Events without label "editorial"

Issues
------
* ietf-wg-cellar/ebml-specification (+0/-0/💬17)
  3 issues received 17 new comments:
  - #403 Element type default values (not the attribute "default") (4 by hubblec4, robUx4)
    https://github.com/ietf-wg-cellar/ebml-specification/issues/403 [bug] [errata-rfc8794] 
  - #400 DocType element default value (7 by JeromeMartinez, hubblec4, robUx4)
    https://github.com/ietf-wg-cellar/ebml-specification/issues/400 [bug] [errata-rfc8794] 
  - #164 Add a Rational Number type (6 by hubblec4, mbunkus, robUx4)
    https://github.com/ietf-wg-cellar/ebml-specification/issues/164 [format addition] 

* ietf-wg-cellar/matroska-specification (+3/-8/💬28)
  3 issues created:
  - Add a title to each Figure in the Matroska specs (by robUx4)
    https://github.com/ietf-wg-cellar/matroska-specification/issues/482 [clarifications] [formatting] [spec_main] 
  - clarify the range of Projection values (by robUx4)
    https://github.com/ietf-wg-cellar/matroska-specification/issues/480 [clarifications] [spec_main] 
  - fix ChapterTimeEnd section (by robUx4)
    https://github.com/ietf-wg-cellar/matroska-specification/issues/478 [bug] 

  15 issues received 28 new comments:
  - #478 fix ChapterTimeEnd section (2 by hubblec4, robUx4)
    https://github.com/ietf-wg-cellar/matroska-specification/issues/478 [bug] 
  - #453 Clarify distinctions of 0 values from missing elements for new non-mandatory flag elements (1 by robUx4)
    https://github.com/ietf-wg-cellar/matroska-specification/issues/453 [clarifications] 
  - #357 Create a register to identify an audiotrack as audiocommentry. (1 by robUx4)
    https://github.com/ietf-wg-cellar/matroska-specification/issues/357 [format addition] [spec_main] 
  - #330 [wish] image flipping (1 by robUx4)
    https://github.com/ietf-wg-cellar/matroska-specification/issues/330 [clarifications] [format addition] [spec_main] 
  - #313 Add a way to identify tracks for the hearing impaired (1 by robUx4)
    https://github.com/ietf-wg-cellar/matroska-specification/issues/313 [enhancement] [format addition] [spec_main] 
  - #301 EditionDuration (1 by hubblec4)
    https://github.com/ietf-wg-cellar/matroska-specification/issues/301 [enhancement] [format addition] [wontfix] 
  - #286 ChapterSegmentUID (1 by robUx4)
    https://github.com/ietf-wg-cellar/matroska-specification/issues/286 [clarifications] [spec_main] 
  - #270 support frame side data (1 by robUx4)
    https://github.com/ietf-wg-cellar/matroska-specification/issues/270 [format addition] [spec_main] 
  - #267 ChapterSegmentEditionUID (2 by hubblec4, robUx4)
    https://github.com/ietf-wg-cellar/matroska-specification/issues/267 [clarifications] [spec_main] 
  - #243 Support cards like youtube ones (1 by robUx4)
    https://github.com/ietf-wg-cellar/matroska-specification/issues/243 [clarifications] [format addition] [new_document] 
  - #238 Chapters Flags: wrong description (1 by robUx4)
    https://github.com/ietf-wg-cellar/matroska-specification/issues/238 [clarifications] [spec_main] 
  - #232 Nested-ordered chapters (12 by hubblec4, robUx4)
    https://github.com/ietf-wg-cellar/matroska-specification/issues/232 [clarifications] [spec_main] 
  - #231 EditionFlagDefault (1 by robUx4)
    https://github.com/ietf-wg-cellar/matroska-specification/issues/231 [clarifications] [spec_main] 
  - #206 Only one Edition with EditionFlagHidden Flag set to true (1 by robUx4)
    https://github.com/ietf-wg-cellar/matroska-specification/issues/206 [clarifications] [format addition] [spec_main] 
  - #45 Remove encryption elements that are not used (1 by robUx4)
    https://github.com/ietf-wg-cellar/matroska-specification/issues/45 [format addition] [spec_main] 

  8 issues closed:
  - Remove mentions of Control Track in the main spec https://github.com/ietf-wg-cellar/matroska-specification/issues/456 [clarifications] [enhancement] [spec_main] 
  - EditionDuration https://github.com/ietf-wg-cellar/matroska-specification/issues/301 [enhancement] [format addition] [wontfix] 
  - ChapterSegmentUID https://github.com/ietf-wg-cellar/matroska-specification/issues/286 [clarifications] [spec_main] 
  - Chapters Flags: wrong description https://github.com/ietf-wg-cellar/matroska-specification/issues/238 [clarifications] [spec_main] 
  - EditionFlagDefault https://github.com/ietf-wg-cellar/matroska-specification/issues/231 [clarifications] [spec_main] 
  - Add a way to identify tracks for the hearing impaired https://github.com/ietf-wg-cellar/matroska-specification/issues/313 [enhancement] [format addition] [spec_main] 
  - [wish] image flipping https://github.com/ietf-wg-cellar/matroska-specification/issues/330 [clarifications] [format addition] [spec_main] 
  - Create a register to identify an audiotrack as audiocommentry. https://github.com/ietf-wg-cellar/matroska-specification/issues/357 [format addition] [spec_main] 

Pull requests
-------------
* ietf-wg-cellar/ebml-specification (+1/-0/💬5)
  1 pull requests submitted:
  - add a minver attribute to enum values (by robUx4)
    https://github.com/ietf-wg-cellar/ebml-specification/pull/406 [clarifications] [format addition] 

  3 pull requests received 5 new comments:
  - #406 add a minver attribute to enum values (3 by hubblec4, robUx4)
    https://github.com/ietf-wg-cellar/ebml-specification/pull/406 [clarifications] [format addition] 
  - #405 fix some inconsitencies with DocType(Read)Version names (1 by hubblec4)
    https://github.com/ietf-wg-cellar/ebml-specification/pull/405 [bug] [errata-rfc8794] 
  - #404 remove bogus DocType default value (1 by hubblec4)
    https://github.com/ietf-wg-cellar/ebml-specification/pull/404 [bug] [errata-rfc8794] 

* ietf-wg-cellar/matroska-specification (+8/-2/💬6)
  8 pull requests submitted:
  - Add a title for each figure (by robUx4)
    https://github.com/ietf-wg-cellar/matroska-specification/pull/484 [clarifications] [formatting] [spec_main] 
  - Add a title for each table (by robUx4)
    https://github.com/ietf-wg-cellar/matroska-specification/pull/483 [clarifications] [formatting] [spec_main] 
  - add a stronger normative range for the ProjectionPose values (by robUx4)
    https://github.com/ietf-wg-cellar/matroska-specification/pull/481 [clarifications] [spec_main] 
  - mark strings with no default value as not usable if empty (by robUx4)
    https://github.com/ietf-wg-cellar/matroska-specification/pull/479 [XML Schema] [clarifications] [spec_main] 
  - Only use the divx extension to say an element is supported (by robUx4)
    https://github.com/ietf-wg-cellar/matroska-specification/pull/477 [XML Schema] [formatting] [spec_main] 
  - Only use the webm extension to say an element is supported (by robUx4)
    https://github.com/ietf-wg-cellar/matroska-specification/pull/476 [XML Schema] [formatting] [spec_main] 
  - make BlockGroup\Slices max version 1 (by robUx4)
    https://github.com/ietf-wg-cellar/matroska-specification/pull/475 [clarifications] [spec_main] 
  - gitghub: fix Schema check error (by robUx4)
    https://github.com/ietf-wg-cellar/matroska-specification/pull/474 [build system] 

  4 pull requests received 6 new comments:
  - #479 mark strings with no default value as not usable if empty (1 by robUx4)
    https://github.com/ietf-wg-cellar/matroska-specification/pull/479 [XML Schema] [clarifications] [spec_main] 
  - #466 documentation image flipping through ProjectionPoseYaw/ProjectionPoseRoll (1 by robUx4)
    https://github.com/ietf-wg-cellar/matroska-specification/pull/466 [clarifications] [spec_main] 
  - #447 Improve track autoselection capabilities and documentation (2 by Zwyx, robUx4)
    https://github.com/ietf-wg-cellar/matroska-specification/pull/447 [clarifications] [format addition] [spec_main] 
  - #425 Proposal to add some rational number in timestamps (2 by hubblec4, robUx4)
    https://github.com/ietf-wg-cellar/matroska-specification/pull/425 [format addition] [format extension] [matroska-v5] [spec_main] 

  2 pull requests merged:
  - Move control track related content in a separate document
    https://github.com/ietf-wg-cellar/matroska-specification/pull/461 [formatting] [spec_main] 
  - github: fix Schema check error
    https://github.com/ietf-wg-cellar/matroska-specification/pull/474 [build system] 

Repositories tracked by this digest:
-----------------------------------
* https://github.com/ietf-wg-cellar/ebml-specification
* https://github.com/ietf-wg-cellar/matroska-specification
* https://github.com/FFmpeg/FFV1
* https://github.com/ietf-wg-cellar/Cellar-FLAC
* https://github.com/ietf-wg-cellar/chair-notes