Subject: [Cellar] Weekly github digest (CELLAR Activity Summary)

From: Repository Activity Summary Bot <[email-masked]>
Date: Sun, 18 Apr 2021 03:41:39 -0400 (EDT)

Events without label "editorial"

Issues
------
* ietf-wg-cellar/matroska-specification (+3/-2/💬4)
  3 issues created:
  - Rewrite parts of segment linking (by robUx4)
    https://github.com/ietf-wg-cellar/matroska-specification/issues/490 [clarifications] [spec_main] 
  - Fix the IANA considerations for Tags specs (by robUx4)
    https://github.com/ietf-wg-cellar/matroska-specification/issues/486 [bug] [clarifications] [spec_tags] 
  - Fix the IANA considerations for Codec specs (by robUx4)
    https://github.com/ietf-wg-cellar/matroska-specification/issues/485 [bug] [clarifications] [spec_codecs] 

  3 issues received 4 new comments:
  - #478 fix ChapterTimeEnd section (1 by robUx4)
    https://github.com/ietf-wg-cellar/matroska-specification/issues/478 [bug] [spec_main] 
  - #422 Consider providing a facility for integer-fraction timescales (1 by robUx4)
    https://github.com/ietf-wg-cellar/matroska-specification/issues/422 [clarifications] [format addition] [spec_main] [spec_tags] 
  - #414 Fix the IANA considerations for Matroska specs (2 by robUx4)
    https://github.com/ietf-wg-cellar/matroska-specification/issues/414 [bug] [clarifications] [spec_main] 

  2 issues closed:
  - Add a title to each Figure in the Matroska specs https://github.com/ietf-wg-cellar/matroska-specification/issues/482 [clarifications] [formatting] [spec_main] 
  - Add a title to each table in the Matroska specs https://github.com/ietf-wg-cellar/matroska-specification/issues/441 [formatting] [spec_main] 

Pull requests
-------------
* ietf-wg-cellar/matroska-specification (+7/-5/💬8)
  7 pull requests submitted:
  - make new track flags v4+ (by robUx4)
    https://github.com/ietf-wg-cellar/matroska-specification/pull/494 [clarifications] [spec_main] 
  - fix UTF-8 that appear in the TXT output (by robUx4)
    https://github.com/ietf-wg-cellar/matroska-specification/pull/493 [build system] 
  - bump draft versions (by robUx4)
    https://github.com/ietf-wg-cellar/matroska-specification/pull/492 [build system] 
  - Deprecate internal signature on the content (by robUx4)
    https://github.com/ietf-wg-cellar/matroska-specification/pull/491 [clarifications] [format addition] [spec_main] 
  - Move the ChapterSegmentUID section into the Medium Linking section (by robUx4)
    https://github.com/ietf-wg-cellar/matroska-specification/pull/489 [formatting] 
  - fix MUST NOT grammar (by robUx4)
    https://github.com/ietf-wg-cellar/matroska-specification/pull/488 [bug] [clarifications] [spec_main] 
  - Move the deprecated elements at the end of the specs (by robUx4)
    https://github.com/ietf-wg-cellar/matroska-specification/pull/487 [formatting] [spec_main] 

  4 pull requests received 8 new comments:
  - #494 make new track flags v4+ (1 by rcombs)
    https://github.com/ietf-wg-cellar/matroska-specification/pull/494 [clarifications] [spec_main] 
  - #493 fix UTF-8 that appear in the TXT output (4 by JeromeMartinez, robUx4)
    https://github.com/ietf-wg-cellar/matroska-specification/pull/493 [build system] 
  - #488 fix MUST NOT grammar (1 by robUx4)
    https://github.com/ietf-wg-cellar/matroska-specification/pull/488 [bug] [clarifications] [spec_main] 
  - #447 Improve track autoselection capabilities and documentation (2 by Zwyx, robUx4)
    https://github.com/ietf-wg-cellar/matroska-specification/pull/447 [clarifications] [format addition] [spec_main] 

  5 pull requests merged:
  - Only use the webm extension to say an element is supported
    https://github.com/ietf-wg-cellar/matroska-specification/pull/476 [XML Schema] [formatting] [spec_main] 
  - Only use the divx extension to say an element is supported
    https://github.com/ietf-wg-cellar/matroska-specification/pull/477 [XML Schema] [formatting] [spec_main] 
  - Add a title for each figure
    https://github.com/ietf-wg-cellar/matroska-specification/pull/484 [clarifications] [formatting] [spec_main] 
  - Add a title for each table
    https://github.com/ietf-wg-cellar/matroska-specification/pull/483 [clarifications] [formatting] [spec_main] 
  - bump draft versions
    https://github.com/ietf-wg-cellar/matroska-specification/pull/492 [build system] 

Repositories tracked by this digest:
-----------------------------------
* https://github.com/ietf-wg-cellar/ebml-specification
* https://github.com/ietf-wg-cellar/matroska-specification
* https://github.com/FFmpeg/FFV1
* https://github.com/ietf-wg-cellar/Cellar-FLAC
* https://github.com/ietf-wg-cellar/chair-notes