Subject: [Cellar] Weekly github digest (CELLAR Activity Summary)

From: Repository Activity Summary Bot <[email-masked]>
Date: Sun, 9 May 2021 01:36:04 -0700 (PDT)

Events without label "editorial"

Issues
------
* ietf-wg-cellar/ebml-specification (+1/-0/💬0)
  1 issues created:
  - EBML ID 0x80 is marked invalid/reserved but it's used in Matroska (by robUx4)
    https://github.com/ietf-wg-cellar/ebml-specification/issues/407 [bug] [errata-rfc8794] 

* ietf-wg-cellar/matroska-specification (+2/-0/💬5)
  2 issues created:
  - add the control track elements in main Schema file (by robUx4)
    https://github.com/ietf-wg-cellar/matroska-specification/issues/509 [XML Schema] [build system] 
  - Add the bogus TagDefault value in the RFC (by robUx4)
    https://github.com/ietf-wg-cellar/matroska-specification/issues/508 [XML Schema] [format addition] [spec_main] 

  2 issues received 5 new comments:
  - #500 Add an EBML constraint about 0-length elements (2 by hubblec4, robUx4)
    https://github.com/ietf-wg-cellar/matroska-specification/issues/500 [clarifications] [format addition] [spec_main] 
  - #478 fix ChapterTimeEnd section (3 by SpencerDawkins, robUx4)
    https://github.com/ietf-wg-cellar/matroska-specification/issues/478 [bug] [spec_main] 

Pull requests
-------------
* ietf-wg-cellar/ebml-specification (+1/-0/💬0)
  1 pull requests submitted:
  - allow 0x80 EBML ID since it's used in Matroska (by robUx4)
    https://github.com/ietf-wg-cellar/ebml-specification/pull/408 [bug] [errata-rfc8794] 

* ietf-wg-cellar/matroska-specification (+4/-1/💬1)
  4 pull requests submitted:
  - tag TrackUID as preserved during stream copy using an extension (by robUx4)
    https://github.com/ietf-wg-cellar/matroska-specification/pull/507 [XML Schema] [build system] [clarifications] [spec_main] 
  - remove ebml_schema2clean.xsl which is unused (by robUx4)
    https://github.com/ietf-wg-cellar/matroska-specification/pull/506 [build system] 
  - remove default values from chapter examples (by robUx4)
    https://github.com/ietf-wg-cellar/matroska-specification/pull/505 [clarifications] [spec_main] 
  - Clean chapterend section (by robUx4)
    https://github.com/ietf-wg-cellar/matroska-specification/pull/504 [bug] [spec_main] 

  1 pull requests received 1 new comments:
  - #473 make ChapterTimeEnd mandatory for ordered chapters (1 by robUx4)
    https://github.com/ietf-wg-cellar/matroska-specification/pull/473 [clarifications] [spec_main] 

  1 pull requests merged:
  - remove ebml_schema2clean.xsl which is unused
    https://github.com/ietf-wg-cellar/matroska-specification/pull/506 [build system] 

Repositories tracked by this digest:
-----------------------------------
* https://github.com/ietf-wg-cellar/ebml-specification
* https://github.com/ietf-wg-cellar/matroska-specification
* https://github.com/FFmpeg/FFV1
* https://github.com/ietf-wg-cellar/Cellar-FLAC
* https://github.com/ietf-wg-cellar/chair-notes