Subject: [Cellar] Weekly github digest (CELLAR Activity Summary)

From: Repository Activity Summary Bot <[email-masked]>
Date: Sun, 30 May 2021 01:36:05 -0700 (PDT)

Events without label "editorial"

Issues
------
* ietf-wg-cellar/ebml-specification (+2/-0/💬2)
  2 issues created:
  - range attribute vs restriction element (by robUx4)
    https://github.com/ietf-wg-cellar/ebml-specification/issues/410 [bug] [errata-rfc8794] 
  - Writing elements with a default value if the element can be multiple (by hubblec4)
    https://github.com/ietf-wg-cellar/ebml-specification/issues/409 

  1 issues received 2 new comments:
  - #409 Writing elements with a default value if the element can be multiple (2 by robUx4)
    https://github.com/ietf-wg-cellar/ebml-specification/issues/409 [clarifications] [errata-rfc8794] 

* ietf-wg-cellar/matroska-specification (+0/-2/💬1)
  1 issues received 1 new comments:
  - #422 Consider providing a facility for integer-fraction timescales (1 by robUx4)
    https://github.com/ietf-wg-cellar/matroska-specification/issues/422 [clarifications] [format addition] [spec_main] [spec_tags] 

  2 issues closed:
  - add the control track elements in main Schema file https://github.com/ietf-wg-cellar/matroska-specification/issues/509 [XML Schema] [build system] 
  - ChapterSegmentEditionUID https://github.com/ietf-wg-cellar/matroska-specification/issues/267 [clarifications] [spec_main] 

Pull requests
-------------
* ietf-wg-cellar/matroska-specification (+2/-6/💬7)
  2 pull requests submitted:
  - Remove range attribute from element with a (large) restriction section (by robUx4)
    https://github.com/ietf-wg-cellar/matroska-specification/pull/515 [clarifications] [enhancement] [spec_main] 
  - make ChapterDisplay use only one language at a time (by robUx4)
    https://github.com/ietf-wg-cellar/matroska-specification/pull/514 [bug] [clarifications] [spec_main] 

  6 pull requests received 7 new comments:
  - #514 make ChapterDisplay use only one language at a time (1 by robUx4)
    https://github.com/ietf-wg-cellar/matroska-specification/pull/514 [bug] [clarifications] [spec_main] 
  - #513 Expand the tocdepth to 4 (1 by robUx4)
    https://github.com/ietf-wg-cellar/matroska-specification/pull/513 [formatting] 
  - #512 mark the markdown/xml/output as IETF standards (1 by SpencerDawkins)
    https://github.com/ietf-wg-cellar/matroska-specification/pull/512 [build system] [clarifications] 
  - #511 move back the control track IDs in the main schema file (1 by robUx4)
    https://github.com/ietf-wg-cellar/matroska-specification/pull/511 [XML Schema] [build system] 
  - #495 Reorder/Reparent sections in the Matroska RFC (2 by SpencerDawkins)
    https://github.com/ietf-wg-cellar/matroska-specification/pull/495 [formatting] [spec_main] 
  - #487 Move the deprecated elements at the end of the specs (1 by robUx4)
    https://github.com/ietf-wg-cellar/matroska-specification/pull/487 [formatting] [spec_main] 

  6 pull requests merged:
  - move back the control track IDs in the main schema file
    https://github.com/ietf-wg-cellar/matroska-specification/pull/511 [XML Schema] [build system] 
  - make BlockGroup\Slices max version 1
    https://github.com/ietf-wg-cellar/matroska-specification/pull/475 [clarifications] [spec_main] 
  - reorder attributes to have a consistent order between elements
    https://github.com/ietf-wg-cellar/matroska-specification/pull/498 [XML Schema] [formatting] [spec_main] 
  - Move the ChapterSegmentUID section into the Medium Linking section
    https://github.com/ietf-wg-cellar/matroska-specification/pull/489 [formatting] 
  - mark the markdown/xml/output as IETF standards
    https://github.com/ietf-wg-cellar/matroska-specification/pull/512 [build system] [clarifications] 
  - Reorder/Reparent sections in the Matroska RFC
    https://github.com/ietf-wg-cellar/matroska-specification/pull/495 [formatting] [spec_main] 

* FFmpeg/FFV1 (+1/-0/💬2)
  1 pull requests submitted:
  - bump to ffv1 v4 18 (by dericed)
    https://github.com/FFmpeg/FFV1/pull/263 

  1 pull requests received 2 new comments:
  - #263 bump to ffv1 v4 18 (2 by dericed)
    https://github.com/FFmpeg/FFV1/pull/263 

Repositories tracked by this digest:
-----------------------------------
* https://github.com/ietf-wg-cellar/ebml-specification
* https://github.com/ietf-wg-cellar/matroska-specification
* https://github.com/FFmpeg/FFV1
* https://github.com/ietf-wg-cellar/Cellar-FLAC
* https://github.com/ietf-wg-cellar/chair-notes