Subject: [Cellar] Special agenda requests for our November meeting?

From: Spencer Dawkins at IETF <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 17 Nov 2021 18:20:32 -0600

Dear Cellar,

I'm not sure if we've updated the working group on this, but Michael did
establish contact with Josh Coulson to talk about the FLAC text copyright
situation.

Our 2022 meeting schedule has been approved by our AD, and the meetings
have been announced.

Other than that, do we have any special requests for agenda items?

Best,

Spencer

---

From: Reto Kromer <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 18 Nov 2021 09:46:46 +0100

Spencer Dawkins at IETF wrote:

>I'm not sure if we've updated the working group on this, but
>Michael did establish contact with Josh Coulson to talk about
>the FLAC text copyright situation.

Good news indeed! Thank you and best regards, Reto