Subject: [Cellar] Weekly github digest (CELLAR Activity Summary)

From: Repository Activity Summary Bot <[email-masked]>
Date: Sun, 20 Mar 2022 01:05:50 -0700 (PDT)

Events without label "editorial"

Issues
------
* ietf-wg-cellar/matroska-specification (+0/-3/💬2)
  1 issues received 2 new comments:
  - #582 Add audio emphasis information per track (2 by robUx4, t-rapp)
    https://github.com/ietf-wg-cellar/matroska-specification/issues/582 [format addition] [spec_main] [matroska-v5] 

  3 issues closed:
  - Update Tagging Identifiers documentation https://github.com/ietf-wg-cellar/matroska-specification/issues/570 [enhancement] [spec_tags] 
  - Add an EBML constraint about 0-length elements https://github.com/ietf-wg-cellar/matroska-specification/issues/500 [format addition] [clarifications] [spec_main] 
  - Describe how to use consecutive ContentEncoding https://github.com/ietf-wg-cellar/matroska-specification/issues/580 [clarifications] [spec_main] 

Pull requests
-------------
* ietf-wg-cellar/matroska-specification (+1/-5/💬1)
  1 pull requests submitted:
  - bring back the CodecDelay default value (by robUx4)
    https://github.com/ietf-wg-cellar/matroska-specification/pull/583 [bug] [spec_main] 

  1 pull requests received 1 new comments:
  - #573 avs3 (IEEE 1857.10) video codec mapping (1 by hwrenx)
    https://github.com/ietf-wg-cellar/matroska-specification/pull/573 [enhancement] [spec_codecs] 

  5 pull requests merged:
  - bring back the CodecDelay default value
    https://github.com/ietf-wg-cellar/matroska-specification/pull/583 [bug] [spec_main] 
  - add a TVDB tag that can store movie IDs
    https://github.com/ietf-wg-cellar/matroska-specification/pull/571 [enhancement] [spec_tags] 
  - add a Random Access Point section after the blocks
    https://github.com/ietf-wg-cellar/matroska-specification/pull/555 [enhancement] [clarifications] [spec_main] 
  - forbid non mandatory default values that are not 0
    https://github.com/ietf-wg-cellar/matroska-specification/pull/501 [bug] [clarifications] [spec_main] 
  - Misc ContentEncoding text and enum cleaning
    https://github.com/ietf-wg-cellar/matroska-specification/pull/581 [clarifications] [spec_main] 

* ietf-wg-cellar/flac-specification (+2/-0/💬1)
  2 pull requests submitted:
  - Add implementation status section, as per RFC 7942 (by ktmf01)
    https://github.com/ietf-wg-cellar/flac-specification/pull/143 
  - Formalize links to papers into proper citations (by ktmf01)
    https://github.com/ietf-wg-cellar/flac-specification/pull/142 

  1 pull requests received 1 new comments:
  - #143 Add implementation status section, as per RFC 7942 (1 by ktmf01)
    https://github.com/ietf-wg-cellar/flac-specification/pull/143 

Repositories tracked by this digest:
-----------------------------------
* https://github.com/FFmpeg/FFV1
* https://github.com/ietf-wg-cellar/ebml-specification
* https://github.com/ietf-wg-cellar/matroska-specification
* https://github.com/ietf-wg-cellar/matroska-test-files
* https://github.com/ietf-wg-cellar/flac-specification
* https://github.com/ietf-wg-cellar/flac-test-files
* https://github.com/ietf-wg-cellar/chair-notes