Subject: [certid] Fwd: I-D Action:draft-saintandre-tls-server-id-check-05.txt

From: Peter Saint-Andre <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 03 Jun 2010 16:04:33 -0600

FYI, -05 has been published. There are still a few open issues, and
feedback is welcome. I'll post a diff once tools.ietf.org has the new
version.

/psa

-------- Original Message --------
Subject: I-D Action:draft-saintandre-tls-server-id-check-05.txt
Date: Thu,  3 Jun 2010 15:00:02 -0700 (PDT)
From: [email-masked]
Reply-To: [email-masked]
To: [email-masked]

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts
directories.

	Title           : Representation and Verification of Domain-Based
Application Server Identity in Certificates Used with Transport Layer
Security
	Author(s)       : P. Saint-Andre, J. Hodges
	Filename        : draft-saintandre-tls-server-id-check-05.txt
	Pages           : 38
	Date            : 2010-06-03

Many application technologies enable a secure connection between two
entities using certificates in the context of Transport Layer
Security (TLS).  This document specifies best current practices for
representing and verifying the identity of application servers in
such interactions.

A URL for this Internet-Draft is:
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-saintandre-tls-server-id-check-05.txt