Subject: [Cfrg] CWC paper available at iacr eprint

From: "Mads Rasmussen" <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 2 Jun 2003 09:45:28 -0300

I was wondering why John Viega or Doug Whiting hasn't announced the
eprint release of this paper:
		
"The CWC Authenticated Encryption (Associated Data) Mode"

It was briefly mentioned in the april discussion "authenticated
encryption" as a response to Bellare, Rogaway and Wagner's EAX mode
where a pointer to an internet draft was given.

It's available at http://eprint.iacr.org/2003/106

Mads Rasmussen

_______________________________________________
Cfrg mailing list
[email-masked]
https://www1.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/cfrg

---

From: John Viega <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 2 Jun 2003 08:52:02 -0400

It's because we were waiting for the revised CWC draft to be approved 
and posted to the IETF site, at which point we were going to send out 
mail.

We also expect to submit CWC to NIST in the very near future.

John