Subject: [Cfrg] Call for Papers - Second IEEE International Security In Storage Workshop

From: David Mcgrew <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 23 Jun 2003 11:40:32 -0700

Call for Papers

Second IEEE International Security In Storage Workshop

October 31th, 2003 — Washington, DC, USA

http://www.stortek.com/hughes/sisw2003

Sponsored by the IEEE Computer Society Task Force on Information
Assurance

The ability to create large shared storage systems in a secure manner is
an area that has received little formal research or

results. A comprehensive, systems approach to storage security is
required if storage consolidation is to succeed. This workshop

serves as an open forum to discuss storage threats, technologies,
methodologies and deployment.

http://www.stortek.com/hughes/sisw2003/SISW2003cfp.pdf

_______________________________________________
Cfrg mailing list
[email-masked]
https://www1.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/cfrg