Subject: Sa.ve money on our online wa-rez-online shop. brute

From: Gilbert Otero <[email-masked]>
Date: Sun, 18 Jul 2004 02:08:20 -0200

>Opportunities always look bigger going than coming 
>Beer before wine is fine Wine before beer makes you feel queer!

Hi boy's,
WHY we are giving away Top Quality Software at ROCK BOTTOM Prices…  
Get your hands on the leading software products at only a fraction of 
the costs! You don’t have to spend hundreds, or even thousands of dollars
on the top software brands out there.

Now offering the original software at only a fraction of the cost.
Why? Because we only sell the OEM (Original Equipment Manufacturer) 
Editions – No thick manuals, no large boxes, just the discs with the 
software of your choice!
http://poseur.getyoursoftnow.info
Dare to compare our prices with others and you'll be amazed!  

>Talk about things of tomorrow and the mice inside the ceiling laugh
>A miss is as good as a.. Mr..
>Clothes make a man
>Little things please little minds
>Fair without , false within
>He That Brings Good News Knocks Hard