Subject: [Cfrg] HTTP Mutual Authentication information

From: Yutaka OIWA <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 30 Mar 2012 20:24:53 +0900

Dear all,

The following is the draft of the HTTP PAKE application I mentioned in
the meeting:

http://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-oiwa-http-mutualauth-10

This is the core document of the proposal.

http://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-oiwa-http-mutualauth-algo-01

This is the companion draft defining one specific crypt scheme:

http://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-oiwa-http-auth-extension-00

This is another companion draft, defining non-crypto extensions
which is needed to accommodate current Form-based applications
to HTTP authentication.

Please also refer
https://www.rcis.aist.go.jp/special/MutualAuth/index-en.html
for implementations, UI considerations, past presentations in IETF and more.

Cheers,

Yutaka

-- 
Yutaka OIWA, Ph.D.                                       Research Scientist
                           Research Center for Information Security (RCIS)
   National Institute of Advanced Industrial Science and Technology (AIST)
                     Mail addresses: <[email-masked]>, <[email-masked]>
OpenPGP: id[440546B5] fp[7C9F 723A 7559 3246 229D  3139 8677 9BD2 4405 46B5]