Subject: [Cfrg] I-D Action: draft-irtf-cfrg-dragonfly-08.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Thu, 18 Jun 2015 10:04:16 -0700

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.
 This draft is a work item of the Crypto Forum Working Group of the IETF.

        Title           : Dragonfly Key Exchange
        Author          : Dan Harkins
	Filename        : draft-irtf-cfrg-dragonfly-08.txt
	Pages           : 17
	Date            : 2015-06-18

Abstract:
   This document specifies a key exchange using discrete logarithm
   cryptography that is authenticated using a password or passphrase.
   It is resistant to active attack, passive attack, and off-line
   dictionary attack.  This document is a product of the Crypto Forum
   Research Group (CFRG).

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-irtf-cfrg-dragonfly/

There's also a htmlized version available at:
https://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-irtf-cfrg-dragonfly-08

A diff from the previous version is available at:
https://www.ietf.org/rfcdiff?url2=draft-irtf-cfrg-dragonfly-08

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/