Subject: [Cfrg] I would like to help on the review team

From: Bill Cox <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 8 Apr 2016 09:15:40 -0700

Is this the right way to self-nominate?  I'll have no hard feelings if not
accepted to the team.  I am still somewhat new to crypto, but I enjoy
trying to find flaws in crypto code (the actual code more than the specs),
and I think I would learn more quickly as part of the review team.

Thanks,
Bill

---

From: "Paterson, Kenny" <[email-masked]>
Date: Sat, 9 Apr 2016 08:25:50 +0000

Dear Bill,

Thanks for volunteering.

We've only just raised the idea of setting up a CFRG review board at the
CFRG meeting today, and it's something we should discuss on the list too,
so that people who were not at the BA meeting can voice their opinions.

Once everyone is back on the ground again after the BA meeting, the chairs
will start an on-list discussion about the idea; if it flies, we'll then
set up the board.

Regards

Kenny 

On 08/04/2016 17:15, "Cfrg on behalf of Bill Cox" <[email-masked]
on behalf of [email-masked]> wrote:

>Is this the right way to self-nominate?  I'll have no hard feelings if
>not accepted to the team.  I am still somewhat new to crypto, but I enjoy
>trying to find flaws in crypto code (the actual code more than the
>specs), and I think I would learn
> more quickly as part of the review team.
>
>
>Thanks,
>Bill
>