Subject: [Cfrg] [RFC] [Draft] eXtended-nonce ChaCha and AEAD_XChaCha20-Poly1305

From: Scott Arciszewski <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 7 Sep 2018 12:47:40 -0400

Good afternoon,

I've submitted a first draft at an RFC covering the use of
XChaCha20-Poly1305, which builds upon the construction in RFC 7539.

https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-arciszewski-xchacha

Any feedback and criticism is greatly appreciated.

Scott Arciszewski
Chief Development Officer
Paragon Initiative Enterprises <https://paragonie.com>

---

From: Paragon Initiative Enterprises Security Team <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 7 Sep 2018 12:50:04 -0400

Oops, I forgot to use the email address that was subscribed to this mailing
list in my initial email.

Draft: https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-arciszewski-xchacha
Source (Markdown): https://github.com/bikeshedders/xchacha-rfc

On Fri, Sep 7, 2018 at 12:47 PM Scott Arciszewski <[email-masked]>
wrote:

> Security Team
> Paragon Initiative Enterprises <https://paragonie.com/security>
>