Subject: [Cfrg] [CfP] (Submission close Jul 30) ACM Transactions on Cyber-Physical Systems (TCPS), Special Issue on Security and Privacy for Connected Cyber-Physical Systems

From: Riccardo Lazzeretti <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 30 Jul 2019 00:39:09 +0200

Dear Colleague,

submission deadline to the special issue on Security and Privacy for
Connected Cyber-Physical Systems, to appear in the ACM Transactions on
Cyber-Physical Systems (TCPS) is approaching.

https://tcps.acm.org/special_issue_security_privacy.cfm

I would like to invite you to submit your contribution.

Short information for contributors:

This special issue focuses on security & privacy aspects of emerging trends
and applications involving Machine-to-Machine Cyber Physical Systems (M2M
CPSs) in both generic and specific domain of interests, such as, but not
limited to, Safety-Critical Infrastructures, Autonomous Systems, Smart
Cities, Intelligent Vehicles, Smart-Health, etc. We invite original
research articles proposing innovative solutions to improve IoT security
and privacy, taking into account the low resource characteristics of CPS
components, the distributed nature of CPSs, and connectivity constraints of
IoT devices.

Aims and Scopes:

Special topics include, but are not limited to, the following:

•  Machine learning-enabled security solutions for M2M CPS

•  Blockchain-based privacy and security solutions for M2M CPS

•  Trusted and verifiable computation in CPS devices

•  Attestation of IoT devices and IoT swarms

•  M2M CPS digital forensic

•  Privacy preserving and Secure Multiparty Computation applications for
M2M CPS

•  Lightweight secure protocol for CPS

Important Dates

Manuscript due date: July 30, 2019

First decision notification: September 15, 2019

Revised manuscript due date: October 15, 2019

Final decision notification: November 30, 2019

Camera ready due date: December 31, 2019

Tentative publication schedule: 2020

Best regards,

The Guest Editors

Dr. Moreno Ambrosin, Intel Labs, Hillsboro, OR, USA

Prof. Mauro Conti, Department of Mathematics, University of Padua, Italy

Dr. Riccardo Lazzeretti, Department of Computer, Control, and Management
Engineering “Antonio Ruberti”, Sapienza University of Rome, Italy

Prof. Chia-Mu Yu, Department of Computer Science and Engineering, National
Chung Hsing University, Taiwan