Subject: [CGA-EXT] (no subject)

From: Sheng Jiang <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 25 Jun 2009 08:49:04 +0800

Dear CSI chairs and DHC chairs,

A new version of draft-jiang-csi-dhcpv6-cga-ps has been submitted to IETF
CSI WG. Comments from Marcelo and CSI maillist have been integrated. IPv6
and DHCP expert, Tim Chown has joined us for both technical and editoral
works. As far as I consider, all the technical points have been discussed
and agreed in the CSI WG and we don't need to repeat technical details in
IETF 75 through we may talk about more works this ps suggests to CSI WG. I
believe this update version is ready to be adopted as WG document. Can we
launch the WG adoption last call now?

http://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-jiang-csi-dhcpv6-cga-ps-02

Best regards,

Sheng

---

From: Sheng Jiang <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 30 Jun 2009 09:03:44 +0800

Dear CSI chairs,

A new version of draft-jiang-csi-dhcpv6-cga-ps has been submitted 
to IETF CSI WG. Comments from Marcelo and CSI maillist have been 
integrated. IPv6 and DHCP expert, Tim Chown has joined us for both 
technical and editoral works. As far as I consider, all the technical points

have been discussed and agreed in the CSI WG and we don't need 
to repeat technical details in IETF 75 through we may talk about more 
works this ps suggests to CSI WG. I believe this update version is 
ready to be adopted as WG document. Should we adopt this draft now?

Best regards,

Sheng