Subject: [clue] Deadlines for Interim meeting

From: Mary Barnes <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 3 Feb 2012 16:15:53 -0600

HI all,

This is a reminder of the deadline for documents for the interim meeting:
http://www.ietf.org/mail-archive/web/clue/current/msg00937.html
If you plan on submitting a draft and think that you may not meet the
deadline (you have just a few hours), please let the chairs know ASAP.

If you are requesting agenda time for something for which you do not
have a draft, please let us (myself and Paul) know no later than 17:00
Pacific on Monday, Feb. 6th.  If you do not have a draft, then we need
your .ppt charts at that time.  In this case, priority will be given
to topics that have been discussed on the mailing list.

Otherwise, we need your charts no later than 17:00 Pacific on Friday,
Feb. 10th.  This is a hard deadline as we need to be able to get the
materials organized for the meeting and finalize the agenda.  If we
get charts late, there is a high risk that your topic will be
deferred.  We *may* allow updates to original charts after this time,
but there is no guarantee.

In summary here's the deadlines:
- Draft deadline.  17:00 Pacific, today, Feb. 3rd, 2012
- Deadline for agenda requests.  17:00 Pacific, Monday, Feb. 6th.
- Deadline for .ppt for topics for which there is no draft.  17:00
Pacific, Monday, Feb. 6th.
- Deadline for .ppt presentations for drafts.  17:00 Pacific, Friday,
Feb. 10th.

We'll shortly send the Webex details for folks that are participating
remotely.  As a reminder, if you have not replied to the doodle,
please do so now:
http://doodle.com/d86zeaqng28eh3ie
We need a fairly firm headcount so we have things properly organized
for the 3 Rs: remote participation, recording and refreshments.

Thanks,
Mary.