Subject: [clue] WG Deadlines for IETF-83

From: Mary Barnes <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 24 Feb 2012 10:53:40 -0600

Per the email forwarded yesterday, we have been allocated two slots (one
2.5 and one 2.0 hours) at IETF-83.  The draft deadlines are as follows:
March 5th, 17:00 Pacific:  -00 drafts  (One week from this coming Monday!!!)
March 12th, 17:00 Pacific: -01+ drafts (Two weeks from this coming
Monday!!!)

We will publish a preliminary agenda no later than March 14th. We will not
be allowing presentations without corresponding documents.  Rough -00
drafts are perfectly fine - we just need folks to have some context for the
topics for each presentation.

Please notify the chairs if you would like an agenda slot for your
document(s) no later than March 7th, 2012.  Agenda time will be allocated
based on the level of WG discussion on each of the documents before the
meeting. A revised final WG agenda will be published no later than March
19th. We may modify the agenda for the 2nd WG session based on the outcome
of the 1st.

Thanks,
Mary and Paul
(CLUE WG co-chairs)