Subject: [clue] Meeting invitation: CLUE WG F2F Interim meeting

From: Paul Kyzivat <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 15 Feb 2012 00:02:43 -0500

-------- Original Message --------
Subject: 	(Forward to attendees) Meeting invitation: CLUE WG F2F Interim
meeting
Date: 	Wed, 15 Feb 2012 04:49:04 +0000 (GMT)
From: 	Clue Working Group <[email-masked]>
Reply-To: 	[email-masked]
To: 	[email-masked]

**** You can forward this email invitation to attendees ****

Hello ,

Clue Working Group invites you to attend this online meeting.

Topic: CLUE WG F2F Interim meeting
Date: Every 1 day, from Wednesday, February 15, 2012 to Thursday,
February 16, 2012
Time: 7:30 am, Central Standard Time (Chicago, GMT-06:00)
Meeting Number: 649 605 367
Meeting Password: 1234

-------------------------------------------------------
To join the online meeting (Now from mobile devices!)
-------------------------------------------------------
1. Go to
https://ietf.webex.com/ietf/j.php?ED=150036847&UID=0&PW=NOWNlMjI5ZTU4&RT=MiM3 

<https://ietf.webex.com/ietf/j.php?ED=150036847&UID=0&PW=NOWNlMjI5ZTU4&RT=MiM3> 

2. If requested, enter your name and email address.
3. If a password is required, enter the meeting password: 1234
4. Click "Join".

To view in other time zones or languages, please click the link:
https://ietf.webex.com/ietf/j.php?ED=150036847&UID=0&PW=NOWNlMjI5ZTU4&ORT=MiM3 

<https://ietf.webex.com/ietf/j.php?ED=150036847&UID=0&PW=NOWNlMjI5ZTU4&ORT=MiM3> 

-------------------------------------------------------
To join the audio conference only
-------------------------------------------------------
Call-in toll number (US/Canada): +1-408-600-3600

Access code:649 605 367

-------------------------------------------------------
For assistance
-------------------------------------------------------
1. Go to https://ietf.webex.com/ietf/mc
2. On the left navigation bar, click "Support".

You can contact me at:
[email-masked] <mailto:[email-masked]>

To add this meeting to your calendar program (for example Microsoft
Outlook), click this link:
https://ietf.webex.com/ietf/j.php?ED=150036847&UID=0&ICS=MI&LD=1&RD=2&ST=1&SHA2=VIDM95ftSE/yAdFB5aIcRLiJALs0/lOFpsumNkCzCMY=&RT=MiM3 

<https://ietf.webex.com/ietf/j.php?ED=150036847&UID=0&ICS=MI&LD=1&RD=2&ST=1&SHA2=VIDM95ftSE/yAdFB5aIcRLiJALs0/lOFpsumNkCzCMY=&RT=MiM3> 

Sign up for a free trial of WebEx
http://www.webex.com/go/mcemfreetrial

http://www.webex.com

CCP:+14086003600x649605367#

IMPORTANT NOTICE: This WebEx service includes a feature that allows
audio and any documents and other materials exchanged or viewed during
the session to be recorded. By joining this session, you automatically
consent to such recordings. If you do not consent to the recording,
discuss your concerns with the meeting host prior to the start of the
recording or do not join the session. Please note that any such
recordings may be subject to discovery in the event of litigation.

---

From: Mary Barnes <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 14 Feb 2012 23:13:05 -0600

As a reminder, the meeting materials and detailed agenda are all available here:
http://www.ietf.org/proceedings/interim/2012/02/15/clue/proceedings.html

Mary.

On Tue, Feb 14, 2012 at 11:02 PM, Paul Kyzivat <[email-masked]> wrote:
> _______________________________________________
> clue mailing list
> [email-masked]
> https://www.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/clue