Subject: [clue] [CLUE] Use cases from my side

From: Gyubong Oh <[email-masked]>
Date: Sat, 11 Feb 2012 04:52:30 +0900

Dear all,

I wish you have a great new year.
This is Gyubong Oh from Samsung Electronics.

During the review of current use cases, I had a two topics to be considered

1. Full-duplex Presentation
	A. Currently, the presentation use cases only handle half-duplex
interaction on presentation.
	B. What I think is about full-duplex interaction on presentation.
	C. For example, the manager and his assistant may want to draft
their document on presentation under the telepresence environment.
	D. If both can work it in a real-time on the same document, it
absolutely provides the effectiveness.
	E. This use case seems to increases the complexity of the CLUE
framework
	F. However, I think there is a value to loot into this use case in
the CLUE WG 

2. Multiple devices (e.g. handheld, phone, PC etc)
	A. Current use cases handle Use case for telepresence extensions in
heterogeneous and multipoint environment.

REQMT-10: The solution MUST make it possible for endpoints without
support for telepresence extensions to participate in a
telepresence session with those that do.
REQMT-11: The solution MUST support a mechanism for determining
whether or not an endpoint or MCU is capable of
telepresence extensions.
REQMT-12: The solution MUST support a means to enable more than two
sites to participate in a teleconference.

	B. By the way, if the user wants to get two media stream at each
device (i.e. AV streams at mobile, presentation at PC), how can this work?
	C. My approach is 
		i.MCU or end point can distribute it to each device or 
		ii. the originating side establishes the separate session
for each device (i.e. a session for AV streams at mobile, a session for
presentation at PC)
	D. And I would like to be also clear whether REQMT-11 covers my
approach or not.

Could you provide your view on these use cases?

Thanks & Best Regards,
Gyubong Oh