Subject: [clue] New informational draft on multistream conference

From: Bo Burman <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 3 Feb 2012 23:20:24 +0100

Dear All,

I've just submitted a -00 draft with some use cases and scenarios for multi-stream conferencing that can hopefully contribute to the discussion on the mailing list and during the CLUE interim in a couple of week's time.

Comments are welcome!

https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-westerlund-clue-multistream-conference/
----
A new version of I-D, draft-westerlund-clue-multistream-conference-00.txt has been successfully submitted by Bo Burman and posted to the IETF repository.

Filename:	 draft-westerlund-clue-multistream-conference
Revision:	 00
Title:		 Multi-Stream Media Conferencing
Creation date:	 2012-02-03
WG ID:		 Individual Submission
Number of pages: 20

Abstract:
   This memo describes a multimedia multi-party conferencing
   architecture based on use of multiple Real-Time Transport Protocol
   (RTP) streams.

----

Best Regards

Bo Burman

----------------------------------------------------------------------
Multimedia Technologies, Ericsson Research EAB/TVM
----------------------------------------------------------------------
Ericsson AB                | Phone  +46 10 7141311
Färögatan 6                | Mobile +46 73 0949021
SE-164 80 Stockholm, Sweden| mailto: [email-masked]
----------------------------------------------------------------------