Subject: [clue] I-D Action: draft-ietf-clue-framework-04.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Mon, 12 Mar 2012 14:35:00 -0700

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories. This draft is a work item of the ControLling mUltiple streams for tElepresence Working Group of the IETF.

	Title           : Framework for Telepresence Multi-Streams
	Author(s)       : Allyn Romanow
                          Mark Duckworth
                          Andrew Pepperell
                          Brian Baldino
	Filename        : draft-ietf-clue-framework-04.txt
	Pages           : 35
	Date            : 2012-03-12

   This memo offers a framework for a protocol that enables devices in a
   telepresence conference to interoperate by specifying the
   relationships between multiple media streams.

A URL for this Internet-Draft is:
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-ietf-clue-framework-04.txt

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/

This Internet-Draft can be retrieved at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-ietf-clue-framework-04.txt

---

From: Paul Kyzivat <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 12 Mar 2012 18:14:42 -0400

I'd like to propose a small addition to the definition of Capture Scene. 
The existing definition is:

    *Capture Scene: a structure representing the scene that is captured
    by a collection of capture devices.  A capture scene includes
    attributes and one or more capture scene entries, with each entry
    including one or more media captures.

I'd like to add a sentence to the end:

"All the media captures in a capture scene share a common coordinate 
system."

	Thanks,
	Paul (as individual)