Subject: Re: [clue] #5: Describing composed captures

From: "clue issue tracker" <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 09 Mar 2012 22:08:56 -0000

#5: Describing composed captures

Description changed by mary.ietf.barnes@…:

Old description:

> Stephan Wenger to make proposal for describing composed captures, by mid
> December, 2011.
>
> Update: Stephan made the following proposal:http://www.ietf.org/mail-
> archive/web/clue/current/msg00765.html
>
> Need addt'l WG feedback on this proposal.

New description:

 Stephan Wenger to make proposal for describing composed captures, by mid
 December, 2011.

 Update: Stephan made the following proposal: http://www.ietf.org/mail-
 archive/web/clue/current/msg00765.html

 Need addt'l WG feedback on this proposal.

--

-- 
--------------------------------+------------------------------------------
 Reporter:  pkyzivat@…          |       Owner:  draft-ietf-clue-framework@…
     Type:  task                |      Status:  new
 Priority:  major               |   Milestone:
Component:  framework           |     Version:
 Severity:  Active WG Document  |  Resolution:
 Keywords:                      |
--------------------------------+------------------------------------------

Ticket URL: <http://art.tools.ietf.org/wg/clue/trac/ticket/5#comment:2>
clue <http://tools.ietf.org/wg/clue/>