Subject: [clue] Changes in framework-04 draft

From: "Duckworth, Mark" <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 12 Mar 2012 14:37:28 -0700

Changes from 03 to 04:

   1.   Remove sentence from overview - "This constitutes a significant
        change ..."

   2.   Clarify a consumer can choose a subset of captures from a
        capture scene entry or a simultaneous set (in section "capture
        scene" and "consumer's choice...").

   3.   Reword first paragraph of Media Capture Attributes section.

   4.   Clarify a stereo audio capture is different from two mono audio
        captures (description of audio channel format attribute).

   5.   Clarify what it means when coordinate information is not
        specified for area of capture, point of capture, area of scene.

   6.   Change the term "producer" to "provider" to be consistent (it
        was just in two places).

   7.   Change name of "purpose" attribute to "content" and refer to
        RFC4796 for values.

   8.   Clarify simultaneous sets are part of a provider advertisement,
        and apply across all capture scenes in the advertisement.

   9.   Remove sentence about lip-sync between all media captures in a
        capture scene.

   10.  Combine the concepts of "capture scene" and "capture set" into a
        single concept, using the term "capture scene" to replace the
        previous term "capture set", and eliminating the original
        separate capture scene concept.

Mark