Subject: [clue] Updates to agenda & deadline for meeting materials

From: Mary Barnes <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 19 Mar 2012 14:40:59 -0500

Hi all,

We revised the agenda and switched the slots for the SDP/signaling and RTP
discussions:
http://www.ietf.org/proceedings/83/agenda/agenda-83-clue.html
The latter will now be on Tuesday morning and the former on Thursday
afternoon.

The chairs will need the materials for the presentations no later than
Friday, March 23rd at noon Pacific for the Tuesday slot and no later than
noon Paris time on Sunday for the Thursday slot.  This will allow the
chairs time to review and upload the materials to allow folks to review the
material before the meeting.

Also, please consider attending the MMUSIC and AVTCORE WG sessions on
Monday - there will be discussion of drafts related to multi-stream that
may apply to CLUE.   In addition, there will be some drafts discussed that
may also be interest in the DISPATCH WG session on Tuesday afternoon.

Regards,
Mary
CLUE WG co-chair