Subject: [clue] #8: How consumer differentiates between multiple capture scenes

From: "clue issue tracker" <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 09 Mar 2012 21:58:31 -0000

#8: How consumer differentiates between multiple capture scenes

 Need to determine how the consumer might differentiate between multiple
 capture scenes.  Need to identify the relevant use cases and requirements.
 Issue relates to this thread:http://www.ietf.org/mail-
 archive/web/clue/current/msg01165.html

-- 
--------------------------------+-----------------------------------------
 Reporter:  mary.ietf.barnes@…  |      Owner:  draft-ietf-clue-framework@…
     Type:  defect              |     Status:  new
 Priority:  major               |  Milestone:  milestone1
Component:  framework           |    Version:
 Severity:  Active WG Document  |   Keywords:
--------------------------------+-----------------------------------------

Ticket URL: <http://trac.tools.ietf.org/wg/clue/trac/ticket/8>
clue <http://tools.ietf.org/wg/clue/>

---

From: "clue issue tracker" <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 09 Mar 2012 22:01:27 -0000

Changes (by mary.ietf.barnes@…):

 * type:  defect => task

-- 
--------------------------------+------------------------------------------
 Reporter:  mary.ietf.barnes@…  |       Owner:  draft-ietf-clue-framework@…
     Type:  task                |      Status:  new
 Priority:  major               |   Milestone:  milestone1
Component:  framework           |     Version:
 Severity:  Active WG Document  |  Resolution:
 Keywords:                      |
--------------------------------+------------------------------------------

Ticket URL: <http://art.tools.ietf.org/wg/clue/trac/ticket/8#comment:1>
clue <http://tools.ietf.org/wg/clue/>

---

From: "clue issue tracker" <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 09 Mar 2012 22:08:21 -0000

Description changed by mary.ietf.barnes@…:

Old description:

> capture scenes.  Need to identify the relevant use cases and
> requirements.   Issue relates to this thread:http://www.ietf.org/mail-

New description:

 Need to determine how the consumer might differentiate between multiple
 capture scenes.  Need to identify the relevant use cases and requirements.
 Issue relates to this thread: http://www.ietf.org/mail-
 archive/web/clue/current/msg01165.html

--

Ticket URL: <http://trac.tools.ietf.org/wg/clue/trac/ticket/8#comment:2>
clue <http://tools.ietf.org/wg/clue/>