Subject: [clue] Design team meeting today?

From: Simon Pietro Romano <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 7 Jan 2013 16:52:12 +0100

Dear all,

are we going to have the design meeting today? Did you circulate updated information about webex details?

Cheers,

Simon
                     					       _\\|//_
                           				      ( O-O )
   ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~o00~~(_)~~00o~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
                    				Simon Pietro Romano
             				 Universita' di Napoli Federico II
                		     Computer Engineering Department 
	             Phone: +39 081 7683823 -- Fax: +39 081 7683816
                                           e-mail: [email-masked]

		    <<Molti mi dicono che lo scoraggiamento Ë l'alibi degli 
		    idioti. Ci rifletto un istante; e mi scoraggio>>. Magritte.
               			                     oooO
  ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~(   )~~~ Oooo~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
					                 \ (            (   )
			                                  \_)          ) /
                                                                       (_/

---

From: Mary Barnes <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 7 Jan 2013 10:04:05 -0600

Webex details are here:
http://www.ietf.org/mail-archive/web/clue/current/msg01970.html

On Mon, Jan 7, 2013 at 9:52 AM, Simon Pietro Romano <[email-masked]> wrote:
> _______________________________________________
> clue mailing list
> [email-masked]
> https://www.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/clue
>