Subject: [clue] Posted: draft-kyzivat-clue-signaling-00.txt

From: Paul Kyzivat <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 31 Jan 2013 16:43:05 -0500

I just posted the signaling draft that I promised during the Monday 
design team meeting.

I don't expect this to be controversial. It's mostly just an empty 
outline. AFAIK pretty much everything in it currently should be in line 
with the thinking of the wg.

Certainly there is much to *quibble* about. More importantly, I want 
this to be a focus for discussion of what is *missing* from it.

What I'm looking for now is:

- suggestions for changing the scope and structure of the document;

- details (text) to flesh this out.

Text can come two ways:

- email describing what to add/change, and where.

- a revised draft, published with a new name.

A new draft may be the most practical way to address big structural 
changes and for proposals that have lots of parts that are spread 
through the document.

Note that I submitted this with the xml source. So anybody can pull the 
xml and use it create a new draft.

Hopefully this will kick start progress on signaling.

	Thanks,
	Paul

-------- Original Message --------
Subject: New Version Notification for draft-kyzivat-clue-signaling-00.txt
Date: Thu, 31 Jan 2013 12:05:28 -0800
From: [email-masked]
To: [email-masked]

A new version of I-D, draft-kyzivat-clue-signaling-00.txt
has been successfully submitted by Paul Kyzivat and posted to the
IETF repository.

Filename:	 draft-kyzivat-clue-signaling
Revision:	 00
Title:		 CLUE Signaling
Creation date:	 2013-01-31
WG ID:		 Individual Submission
Number of pages: 9
URL: 
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-kyzivat-clue-signaling-00.txt
Status: 
http://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-kyzivat-clue-signaling
Htmlized:        http://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-kyzivat-clue-signaling-00

Abstract:
    This document specifies how signaling is conducted in the course of
    CLUE sessions.  This includes how SIP/SDP signaling is applied to
    CLUE sessions as well as defining a CLUE-specific signaling protocol
    that complements SIP/SDP and supports negotiation of CLUE application
    level data.

The IETF Secretariat