Subject: Re: [clue] Doodle Poll: CLUE WG Interim Meeting - Jan 21, 2013

From: Mary Barnes <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 2 Jan 2013 11:02:06 -0600

We had a terrible response to the poll - both in numbers and results.
I hope this does not reflect level of interest in getting the CLUE
work done, but rather that the date was not good for the majority.

So, we will NOT be having a virtual interim on Jan 21st.  We *may*
have a design team meeting during the regular slot IF we can get
enough discussion and proposals on the table within the next couple
weeks.  Per my earlier email on the framework document updates, we
will have a call as planned on Jan. 7th.

We can see how things go over the next few weeks and decide whether a
virtual interim on Feb. 11th would be useful.

As always comments or concerns on the work/meeting plans can be raised
on the list or please contact both chairs offlist.

Thanks,
Mary.

On Tue, Dec 18, 2012 at 1:13 PM, Mary Barnes <[email-masked]> wrote:
> Hi all,
>
> Per the Plans for 2013 email:
>
> please respond to this Doodle poll, so we can find the optimal time
> for a 2 hour virtual interim meeting on Jan. 21st:
> http://www.doodle.com/rbee8q2ry5prtbba
>
> The focus of this virtual interim would be the Framework document (and
> data model as time allows).  We would like to get resolution on the
> open issues.  The expectation is that there would be an updated
> Framework document, including updated content based on discussion at
> Dec. 3rd design team meeting as well as the proposed refactoring, no
> later than Jan 14th to allow the group time to review before the
> meeting.
>
> Thanks,
> Mary.