Subject: [clue] New Version Notification for draft-kyzivat-clue-telemedical-callflow-02.txt

From: Paul Kyzivat <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 19 Mar 2013 00:10:40 +0800

I just refreshed this draft so it won't expire.
There are no content changes in it.
Clearly it is out of date and will need to be updated once we have 
nailed down some of the signaling.

	Thanks,
	Paul

-------- Original Message --------
Subject: New Version Notification for 
draft-kyzivat-clue-telemedical-callflow-02.txt
Date: Mon, 18 Mar 2013 08:38:18 -0700
From: [email-masked]
To: [email-masked]

A new version of I-D, draft-kyzivat-clue-telemedical-callflow-02.txt
has been successfully submitted by Paul H. Kyzivat and posted to the
IETF repository.

Filename:	 draft-kyzivat-clue-telemedical-callflow
Revision:	 02
Title:		 CLUE Telemedical Use Case Callflow
Creation date:	 2013-03-18
Group:		 Individual Submission
Number of pages: 9
URL: 
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-kyzivat-clue-telemedical-callflow-02.txt
Status: 
http://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-kyzivat-clue-telemedical-callflow
Htmlized: 
http://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-kyzivat-clue-telemedical-callflow-02
Diff: 
http://www.ietf.org/rfcdiff?url2=draft-kyzivat-clue-telemedical-callflow-02

Abstract:
    This is the beginning of an example call flow for an instantiation of
    the use case described in the telemedical use case
    [I-D.xiao-clue-telemedical-use-case].  More detail will be added
    later.

The IETF Secretariat