Subject: Re: [clue] #29: Mechanism to know which m-lines are under CLUE control

From: "clue issue tracker" <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 31 Oct 2013 15:14:53 -0000

#29: Mechanism to know which m-lines are under CLUE control

Changes (by [email-masked]):

 * severity:  - => Candidate WG Document

Old description:

New description:

 Issue e from 19-20 Sept. 2012 interim.

 Note: this relates to Ticket #23 (Action item).

 Need a mechanism to know which m-lines are under CLUE control within SDP.
 Also, need to define how this works within O/A.

 This will be resolved in the clue-signaling WG document, however, there
 are dependencies on MMUSIC WG items (Ticket #23).

--

-- 
-------------------------------------+-------------------------------------
 Reporter:                           |       Owner:  clue-
  [email-masked]         |  [email-masked]
     Type:  enhancement              |      Status:  new
 Priority:  major                    |   Milestone:  milestone1
Component:  charter                  |     Version:
 Severity:  Candidate WG Document    |  Resolution:
 Keywords:  Signaling                |
-------------------------------------+-------------------------------------

Ticket URL: <http://tools.ietf.org/wg/clue/trac/ticket/29#comment:3>
clue <http://tools.ietf.org/wg/clue/>