Subject: Re: [clue] #14: How do we transport the CLUE information?

From: "clue issue tracker" <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 31 Oct 2013 15:01:54 -0000

#14: How do we transport the CLUE information?

Changes (by [email-masked]):

 * severity:  - => Candidate WG Document

Old description:

> What transport protocol should be used for the CLUE specific signaling
> information?

New description:

 What transport protocol should be used for the CLUE specific signaling
 information?

 To be resolved in clue-data-channel document

--

-- 
-------------------------------------+-------------------------------------
 Reporter:                           |       Owner:  clue-
  [email-masked]         |  [email-masked]
     Type:  task                     |      Status:  new
 Priority:  blocker                  |   Milestone:  milestone1
Component:  charter                  |     Version:  1.0
 Severity:  Candidate WG Document    |  Resolution:
 Keywords:                           |
-------------------------------------+-------------------------------------

Ticket URL: <http://tools.ietf.org/wg/clue/trac/ticket/14#comment:2>
clue <http://tools.ietf.org/wg/clue/>

---

From: "clue issue tracker" <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 31 Oct 2013 15:05:29 -0000

* status:  new => closed
 * resolution:   => fixed

New description:

--

Comment:

 This issue was resolved by the WG decision to use SCTP/DTLS/UDP as the
 transport protocol.  This will be discussed in the clue-signaling and
 clue-protocol documents, with the details to be provided in the clue-data-
 channel document

-- 
-------------------------------------+-------------------------------------
 Reporter:                           |       Owner:  clue-
  [email-masked]         |  [email-masked]
     Type:  task                     |      Status:  closed
 Priority:  blocker                  |   Milestone:  milestone1
Component:  charter                  |     Version:  1.0
 Severity:  Candidate WG Document    |  Resolution:  fixed
 Keywords:                           |
-------------------------------------+-------------------------------------

Ticket URL: <http://tools.ietf.org/wg/clue/trac/ticket/14#comment:3>
clue <http://tools.ietf.org/wg/clue/>