Subject: [clue] Fwd: [avtext] draft-lennox-raiarea-rtp-grouping-taxonomy

From: Mary Barnes <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 24 Oct 2013 09:14:34 -0500

CLUE folks should also review this document and provide your comments on
the AVTEXT mailing list.

Mary.

---------- Forwarded message ----------
From: DRAGE, Keith (Keith) <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, Oct 24, 2013 at 8:23 AM
Subject: [avtext] draft-lennox-raiarea-rtp-grouping-taxonomy
To: "[email-masked]" <[email-masked]>

(As WG co-chair)

The following draft:

https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-lennox-raiarea-rtp-grouping-taxonomy/
draft-lennox-raiarea-rtp-grouping-taxonomy-03
A Taxonomy of Grouping Semantics and Mechanisms for Real-Time Transport
Protocol (RTP) Sources

Has been significantly updated.

We already have the milestone for this work.

I'd like to start a call to adopt this text as a WG item. So please respond
to this mail with either support, not support, or support only part of the
text (if the latter please be specific as to which parts cause issues).

Please respond by Tuesday 5th November. We will also do a final call at the
face to face meeting, but please raise issues before this.

Please also feel free to raise separately any issues you would like fixed
in the text which you believe do not impact the call above. Also any
subject matter that you think is missing. It would be good to know that
some people have read the draft.

Regards

Keith
_______________________________________________
avtext mailing list
[email-masked]
https://www.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/avtext