Subject: Re: [clue] #13: Signaling: What data needs to be in CLUE specific signaling?

From: "clue issue tracker" <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 31 Oct 2013 14:58:53 -0000

#13: Signaling: What data needs to be in CLUE specific signaling?

Comment (by [email-masked]):

 Component= clue-protocol document

-- 
-------------------------------------+-------------------------------------
 Reporter:                           |       Owner:  clue-
  [email-masked]         |  [email-masked]
     Type:  task                     |      Status:  new
 Priority:  blocker                  |   Milestone:  milestone1
Component:  charter                  |     Version:
 Severity:  -                        |  Resolution:
 Keywords:                           |
-------------------------------------+-------------------------------------

Ticket URL: <http://tools.ietf.org/wg/clue/trac/ticket/13#comment:1>
clue <http://tools.ietf.org/wg/clue/>

---

From: "clue issue tracker" <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 31 Oct 2013 14:59:38 -0000

Description changed by [email-masked]:

Old description:

New description:

 Component = clue-protocol document

--

Ticket URL: <http://tools.ietf.org/wg/clue/trac/ticket/13#comment:2>
clue <http://tools.ietf.org/wg/clue/>