Subject: Re: [clue] IETF 88 Preliminary Agenda

From: Paul Kyzivat <[email-masked]>
Date: Sun, 06 Oct 2013 16:48:26 -0400

CLUE people who will be attending IETF88:

Heads up. The preliminary schedule is out for the meeting, and our 2nd 
CLUE session is scheduled for Friday afternoon. While there may be 
schedule changes before this is finalized, don't count on this getting 
better.

So when making your travel plans, please don't plan to depart Friday 
afternoon.

	Thanks,
	Paul

-------- Original Message --------
Subject: IETF 88 Preliminary Agenda
Date: Fri, 04 Oct 2013 15:53:46 -0700
From: IETF Agenda <[email-masked]>
Reply-To: [email-masked], [email-masked]
To: IETF Announcement List <[email-masked]>
CC: [email-masked]

The IETF 88 Preliminary Agenda has been posted. The final agenda will be 
published on Friday, October 11th.

https://datatracker.ietf.org/meeting/88/agenda.html
https://datatracker.ietf.org/meeting/88/agenda.txt

We are still having some difficulty integrating the new agenda tool into 
the datatracker and as a result some portions of the meeting agenda -- 
beverage and snack breaks, plenaries --  are not yet showing up on the 
html version. This will hopefully be resolved very soon.

More information regarding IETF 88 in Vancouver, BC, Canada is located 
here: https://www.ietf.org/meeting/88/index.html

IETF Secretariat

---

From: Paul Coverdale <[email-masked]>
Date: Sun, 6 Oct 2013 17:08:05 -0400

You had me worried for a while, since I've already booked my flights, but it
seems that the "afternoon" session ends at 13:30, not too late for a quick
dash to YVR...

...Paul

>-----Original Message-----
>From: [email-masked] [mailto:[email-masked]] On Behalf Of
>Paul Kyzivat
>Sent: Sunday, October 06, 2013 4:48 PM
>To: CLUE
>Subject: Re: [clue] IETF 88 Preliminary Agenda
>
>_______________________________________________
>clue mailing list
>[email-masked]
>https://www.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/clue