Subject: Re: [clue] #28: Configure message & SDP consistency

From: "clue issue tracker" <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 31 Oct 2013 15:11:04 -0000

#28: Configure message & SDP consistency

Changes (by [email-masked]):

 * severity:  - => Candidate WG Document

Old description:

> Issue d from the 19-20 Sept 2012 interim.
>
> Must the configure message be consistent with the current SDP?
> Needs further consideration….e.g. order that things are changed, etc.
> Overarching objective is to minimize what info might be duplicated.

New description:

 Issue d from the 19-20 Sept 2012 interim.

 Must the configure message be consistent with the current SDP?
 Needs further consideration….e.g. order that things are changed, etc.
 Overarching objective is to minimize what info might be duplicated.

 The resolution will be documented in the clue-signaling WG deliverable

--

-- 
-------------------------------------+-------------------------------------
 Reporter:                           |       Owner:  clue-
  [email-masked]         |  [email-masked]
     Type:  enhancement              |      Status:  new
 Priority:  major                    |   Milestone:  milestone1
Component:  charter                  |     Version:
 Severity:  Candidate WG Document    |  Resolution:
 Keywords:                           |
-------------------------------------+-------------------------------------

Ticket URL: <http://trac.tools.ietf.org/wg/clue/trac/ticket/28#comment:1>
clue <http://tools.ietf.org/wg/clue/>