Subject: [clue] Fwd: [MMUSIC] MMUSIC Draft Agenda for IETF 88

From: Mary Barnes <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 23 Oct 2013 09:08:32 -0500

HI all,

There are a number of documents that are/may be relevant to CLUE on the
MMUSIC WG agenda on both days. I strongly encourage folks to review these
drafts and attend the WG session.  You might also find it helpful to
re-review some of the threads of discussion on these documents on the
MMUSIC WG list - e.g., Bundle.

Regards,
Mary.

---------- Forwarded message ----------
From: Flemming Andreasen <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, Oct 23, 2013 at 8:33 AM
Subject: [MMUSIC] MMUSIC Draft Agenda for IETF 88
To: mmusic <[email-masked]>

 Greetings

We have uploaded the MMUSIC draft agenda for IETF 88 at

    https://datatracker.ietf.org/meeting/88/agenda/mmusic/

and shown below as well.

Please take a look and let us know if you have any questions or comments.

Thanks

-- Ari & Flemming (MMUSIC chairs)

           IETF-88, Vancouver, BC, Canada

=====================================================

  Multiparty Multimedia Session Control (MMUSIC) WG

=====================================================

** AGENDA **

Chairs: Flemming Andreasen ([email-masked])
        Ari Keranen ([email-masked])

MONDAY, November 4, 2013 (Regency B), 09:00-11:30  (150 mins)
=============================================================

9:00-9:15 Introduction and Status Update (Chairs)

9:15-9:35, draft-even-mmusic-application-token-01 (20 mins)

   The Session Description Protocol (SDP) Application Token Attribute

9:35-9:55, draft-nandakumar-mmusic-sdp-mux-attributes-02 (20 mins)

   A Framework for SDP Attributes when Multiplexing

9:55-10:25, draft-ietf-mmusic-rfc5245bis-00 (30 mins)

   Interactive Connectivity Establishment (ICE)

10:25-10:45, draft-thomson-mmusic-ice-webrtc-00 (20 mins)

   Using Interactive Connectivity Establishment (ICE) in Web Real-Time
   Communications (WebRTC)

10:45-11:00, draft-reddy-mmusic-ice-happy-eyeballs-03 (15 mins)

   Happy Eyeballs Extension for ICE

11:00-11:15, draft-martinsen-mmusic-malice-00 (15 mins)

   Meta-data Attribute signaLling with ICE

11:15-11:30, draft-reddy-mmusic-ice-best-interface-pcp-00 (15 mins)

   Improving ICE Interface Selection Using Port Control Protocol (PCP)
   Flow Extension

WEDNESDAY, November 6, 2013 (Regency A), 13:00-15:30 (150 mins)
===============================================================

13:00-14:30, draft-ietf-mmusic-sdp-bundle-negotiation-05 (90 mins)

   Multiplexing Negotiation Using Session Description Protocol (SDP)
Port Numbers

14:30-15:00, draft-roach-mmusic-pof-pan-00 (30 mins)

   Using Partial Offers and Partial Answers in a Multimedia Session

15:00-15:30, draft-westerlund-avtcore-rtp-simulcast-03 (30 mins)

   Using Simulcast in RTP Sessions

_______________________________________________
mmusic mailing list
[email-masked]
https://www.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/mmusic