Subject: [clue] Milestones changed for clue WG

From: IETF Secretariat <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 24 Oct 2013 11:23:40 -0700

Changed milestone "Submit informational draft to IESG on framework and
requirements", set description to "Submit informational draft to IESG
on requirements".

Changed milestone "Submit standards track specification(s) to IESG to
support framework and requirements", set description to "Submit
standards track draft to IESG on Framework".

Changed milestone "Submit standards track draft to IESG on Data
Model", set state to active from review, accepting new milestone.

Changed milestone "Submit standards track draft to IESG on CLUE
Protocol", set state to active from review, accepting new milestone.

Changed milestone "Submit standards track draft to IESG on CLUE Data
Channel", set state to active from review, accepting new milestone.

Changed milestone "Submit standards track draft to IESG on Usage of
RTP", set state to active from review, accepting new milestone.

Changed milestone "Submit standards track draft to IESG on Overall
Signaling     and usage of SDP", set state to active from review,
accepting new milestone.

Changed milestone "Submit informational draft to IESG on Call Flows",
set state to active from review, accepting new milestone.

URL: http://datatracker.ietf.org/wg/clue/charter/