Subject: [clue] Call for adoption: draft-presta-clue-protocol

From: Mary Barnes <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 27 May 2014 18:24:15 -0500

Hi all,

I'm not sure if folks noticed, but Roberta uploaded a revised version of
the protocol document on May 9th (I don't see the email notification of
such in the archives):
http://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-presta-clue-protocol/

Per discussions from IETF-89, the plan was to do a call for adoption to use
this document as the basis for the WG deliverable.

Please raise any concerns no later than June 10th, 2014.

Regards,
Mary.

---

From: Christian Groves <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 29 May 2014 11:00:24 +1000

Hello Mary,

I missed that upload also. Whilst I haven't had a chance to do a 
detailed look at the latest version I'm OK with adopting it as a WG 
deliverable.

FYI, I did see a note about a delta mechanism for Adverisements. I'm 
working on a draft to progress the discussion on this.

Regards, Christian

On 28/05/2014 9:24 AM, Mary Barnes wrote:
> Hi all,
>
> I'm not sure if folks noticed, but Roberta uploaded a revised version 
> of the protocol document on May 9th (I don't see the email 
> notification of such in the archives): 
> Per discussions from IETF-89, the plan was to do a call for adoption 
> to use this document as the basis for the WG deliverable.
>
> _______________________________________________
> clue mailing list
> [email-masked]
> https://www.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/clue