Subject: [clue] Updates in framework-15 draft

From: "Duckworth, Mark" <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 15 May 2014 14:08:48 -0700

Here is a summary of the changes:

  Changes from 14 to 15:

     1. Add "=" and "<=" qualifiers to MaxCaptures attribute, and
        clarify the meaning regarding switched and composed MCC.

     2. Add section 7.3.3 Global Capture Scene Entry List, and a few
        other sentences elsewhere that refer to global CSE sets.

     3. Clarify: The Provider MUST be capable of encoding and sending
        all Captures (*that have an encoding group*) in a single
        Capture Scene Entry simultaneously.

     4. Add voice activated switching example in section 12.

     5. Change name of attributes Participant Info/Type to Person
        Info/Type.

     6. Clarify the Person Info/Type attributes have the same meaning
        regardless of whether or not the capture has a Presentation
        attribute.

     7. Update example section 12.1 to be consistent with the rest of
        the document, regarding MCC and capture attributes.

     8. State explicitly each CSE has a unique ID.

Mark