Subject: [clue] Meeting invitation: CLUE WG Virtual Interim on May 29, 2014

From: Mary Barnes <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 8 May 2014 11:17:55 -0500

Below please find the details for the CLUE WG virtual interim meeting
scheduled for May 29, 2014 (15:00-17:00 Central US).

A preliminary agenda is on the wiki:
http://trac.tools.ietf.org/wg/clue/trac/wiki/interim140529

Regards,
Mary.

---------- Forwarded message ----------
From: Clue Working Group <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, May 8, 2014 at 11:06 AM
Subject: (Forward to attendees) Meeting invitation: CLUE WG Virtual Interim
To: [email-masked]

**** You can forward this email invitation to attendees ****

Hello ,

Clue Working Group invites you to attend this online meeting.

Topic: CLUE WG Virtual Interim
Date: Thursday, May 29, 2014
Time: 3:00 pm, Central Daylight Time (Chicago, GMT-05:00)
Meeting Number: 640 349 010
Meeting Password: 1234

-------------------------------------------------------
To join the online meeting (Now from mobile devices!)
-------------------------------------------------------
1. Go to
https://ietf.webex.com/ietf/j.php?MTID=m6504f06c147f1aa7d8aadafe1093cffa
2. If requested, enter your name and email address.
3. If a password is required, enter the meeting password: 1234
4. Click "Join".

To view in other time zones or languages, please click the link:
https://ietf.webex.com/ietf/j.php?MTID=m4e5260b422e7fbc58daf046157c0f133

-------------------------------------------------------
To join the audio conference only
-------------------------------------------------------
Call-in toll number (US/Canada): 1-650-479-3208

Access code:640 349 010

-------------------------------------------------------
For assistance
-------------------------------------------------------
1. Go to https://ietf.webex.com/ietf/mc
2. On the left navigation bar, click "Support".

You can contact me at:
[email-masked]

To add this meeting to your calendar program (for example Microsoft
Outlook), click this link:
https://ietf.webex.com/ietf/j.php?MTID=m30b4368d59ceb34681d5abd7e037cc6d

The playback of UCF (Universal Communications Format) rich media files
requires appropriate players. To view this type of rich media files in the
meeting, please check whether you have the players installed on your
computer by going to https://ietf.webex.com/ietf/systemdiagnosis.php.

Sign up for a free trial of WebEx
http://www.webex.com/go/mcemfreetrial

http://www.webex.com

CCP:+16504793208x640349010#

IMPORTANT NOTICE: This WebEx service includes a feature that allows audio
and any documents and other materials exchanged or viewed during the
session to be recorded. By joining this session, you automatically consent
to such recordings. If you do not consent to the recording, discuss your
concerns with the meeting host prior to the start of the recording or do
not join the session. Please note that any such recordings may be subject
to discovery in the event of litigation.

---

From: Christer Holmberg <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 8 May 2014 17:48:06 +0000

“Wrapup & Plans for London (5 min)”

I assume you mean Toronto :)

Regards,

Christer

From: clue [mailto:[email-masked]] On Behalf Of Mary Barnes
Sent: 08 May 2014 19:18
To: CLUE
Subject: [clue] Meeting invitation: CLUE WG Virtual Interim on May 29, 2014

Below please find the details for the CLUE WG virtual interim meeting scheduled for May 29, 2014 (15:00-17:00 Central US).

Regards,
Mary.
---------- Forwarded message ----------
From: Clue Working Group <[email-masked]<mailto:[email-masked]>>
Date: Thu, May 8, 2014 at 11:06 AM
Subject: (Forward to attendees) Meeting invitation: CLUE WG Virtual Interim
To: [email-masked]<mailto:[email-masked]>

Hello ,

1. Go to https://ietf.webex.com/ietf/j.php?MTID=m6504f06c147f1aa7d8aadafe1093cffa

-------------------------------------------------------
To join the audio conference only
-------------------------------------------------------
Call-in toll number (US/Canada): 1-650-479-3208<tel:1-650-479-3208>

Access code:640 349 010

You can contact me at:
[email-masked]<mailto:[email-masked]>

To add this meeting to your calendar program (for example Microsoft Outlook), click this link:
https://ietf.webex.com/ietf/j.php?MTID=m30b4368d59ceb34681d5abd7e037cc6d

The playback of UCF (Universal Communications Format) rich media files requires appropriate players. To view this type of rich media files in the meeting, please check whether you have the players installed on your computer by going to https://ietf.webex.com/ietf/systemdiagnosis.php.

http://www.webex.com

IMPORTANT NOTICE: This WebEx service includes a feature that allows audio and any documents and other materials exchanged or viewed during the session to be recorded. By joining this session, you automatically consent to such recordings. If you do not consent to the recording, discuss your concerns with the meeting host prior to the start of the recording or do not join the session. Please note that any such recordings may be subject to discovery in the event of litigation.

---

From: Mary Barnes <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 8 May 2014 16:15:41 -0500

Yeah - I'm multi-tasking in an all day meeting. It's fixed.

On Thu, May 8, 2014 at 12:48 PM, Christer Holmberg <
[email-masked]> wrote:

> *From:* clue [mailto:[email-masked]] *On Behalf Of *Mary Barnes
> *Sent:* 08 May 2014 19:18
> *To:* CLUE
> *Subject:* [clue] Meeting invitation: CLUE WG Virtual Interim on May 29,
> 2014
>
>
>
> From: *Clue Working Group* <[email-masked]>