Subject: Re: [clue] I-D Action: draft-ietf-clue-datachannel-00.txt

From: "Liuyan (Scarlett)" <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 7 May 2014 02:40:35 +0000

Hi Christer,

    I notice that there is a typo in section 5.6 of draft-ietf-clue-datachannel-00 below:

          5.6.  Example

           m=application 54111 SCTP/DTLS 54111
           a=sctpmap:54111 webrtc-datachannel

          Figure 1: SDP Media Description for a CLUE Data Channel
   
   As described in section 3 of draft-ietf-mmusic-sctp-sdp-06 below:

   The 'SCTP/DTLS' protocol identifier indicates that the media
   described will use the Datagram Transport Layer Security (DTLS)
   [RFC4347] over SCTP as specified in [RFC6083].

   The 'DTLS/SCTP' protocol identifier indicates that the media
   described will use SCTP on top of the Datagram Transport Layer
   Security (DTLS) protocol as specified in
   [I-D.tuexen-tsvwg-sctp-dtls-encaps].  The actual layer below DTLS can
   be plain UDP or what ICE agrees on (in the case ICE is used to
   negotiate the actual transport flow).  The lower layer used is
   identified from the elements present inside the m= line block.

   so it should be reworded below:

    5.6.  Example

           m=application 54111 DTLS/SCTP 54111
           a=sctpmap:54111 webrtc-datachannel

          Figure 1: SDP Media Description for a CLUE Data Channel

Best Regards,
Scarlett
    
-----Original Message-----
From: clue [mailto:[email-masked]] On Behalf Of [email-masked]
Sent: Friday, March 21, 2014 10:11 PM
To: [email-masked]
Cc: [email-masked]
Subject: [clue] I-D Action: draft-ietf-clue-datachannel-00.txt

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.
 This draft is a work item of the ControLling mUltiple streams for tElepresence Working Group of the IETF.

        Title           : CLUE Protocol Data Channel
        Author          : Christer Holmberg
	Filename        : draft-ietf-clue-datachannel-00.txt
	Pages           : 12
	Date            : 2014-03-20

Abstract:
   This document defines how to use the WebRTC Data Channel mechanism,
   together with the Data Channel Establishment Protocol (DCEP) in order
   to establish a data channel, referred to as CLUE Data Channel, for
   transporting CLUE protocol messages between two CLUE entities.

   The document defines the SCTP considerations specific to a CLUE Data
   Channel, the SDP offer/answer procedures for negotiating the
   establishment of, and the DCEP procedures for opening, a CLUE Data
   Channel.

   Details and procedures associated with the CLUE protocol are outside
   the scope of this document.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-ietf-clue-datachannel/

There's also a htmlized version available at:
http://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-ietf-clue-datachannel-00

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/

_______________________________________________
clue mailing list
[email-masked]
https://www.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/clue

---

From: Christer Holmberg <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 7 May 2014 10:00:06 +0000

Hi Scarlett,

Thanks for spotting the typo! :)

Regards,

Christer

-----Original Message-----
From: Liuyan (Scarlett) [mailto:[email-masked]] 
Sent: 7. toukokuuta 2014 5:41
To: Christer Holmberg
Cc: [email-masked]
Subject: RE: [clue] I-D Action: draft-ietf-clue-datachannel-00.txt

Hi Christer,

          5.6.  Example

   

    5.6.  Example

Best Regards,
Scarlett
    
-----Original Message-----
From: clue [mailto:[email-masked]] On Behalf Of [email-masked]
Sent: Friday, March 21, 2014 10:11 PM
To: [email-masked]
Cc: [email-masked]
Subject: [clue] I-D Action: draft-ietf-clue-datachannel-00.txt

Abstract: