Subject: [clue] I-D Action: draft-ietf-clue-data-model-schema-05.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Thu, 19 Jun 2014 08:27:40 -0700

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.
 This draft is a work item of the ControLling mUltiple streams for tElepresence Working Group of the IETF.

        Title           : An XML Schema for the CLUE data model
        Authors         : Roberta Presta
                          Simon Pietro Romano
	Filename        : draft-ietf-clue-data-model-schema-05.txt
	Pages           : 54
	Date            : 2014-06-19

Abstract:
   This document formally describes the data model adopted in CLUE.  It
   provides an XML schema file for the definition of CLUE data model
   types.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-ietf-clue-data-model-schema/

There's also a htmlized version available at:
http://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-ietf-clue-data-model-schema-05

A diff from the previous version is available at:
http://www.ietf.org/rfcdiff?url2=draft-ietf-clue-data-model-schema-05

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/