Subject: [clue] I-D Action: draft-ietf-clue-protocol-01.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Tue, 24 Jun 2014 04:06:19 -0700

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.
 This draft is a work item of the ControLling mUltiple streams for tElepresence Working Group of the IETF.

        Title           : CLUE protocol
        Authors         : Roberta Presta
                          Simon Pietro Romano
	Filename        : draft-ietf-clue-protocol-01.txt
	Pages           : 50
	Date            : 2014-06-24

Abstract:
   The CLUE protocol is an application protocol conceived for the
   description and negotiation of a CLUE telepresence session.  The
   design of the CLUE protocol takes into account the requirements and
   the framework defined, respectively, in [I-D.ietf-clue-framework] and
   [I-D.ietf-clue-telepresence-requirements].  The companion document
   [I-D.kyzivat-clue-signaling] delves into CLUE signaling details, as
   well as on the SIP/SDP session establishment phase.  CLUE messages
   flow upon the CLUE data channel, based on reliable and ordered SCTP
   over DTLS transport, as described in [I-D.ietf-clue-datachannel].
   Message details, together with the behavior of CLUE Participants
   acting as Media Providers and/or Media Consumers, are herein
   discussed.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-ietf-clue-protocol/

There's also a htmlized version available at:
http://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-ietf-clue-protocol-01

A diff from the previous version is available at:
http://www.ietf.org/rfcdiff?url2=draft-ietf-clue-protocol-01

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/