Subject: Re: [clue] #64 (framework): Framework should refer to mechanism for determining capture ID from incoming RTP

From: "clue issue tracker" <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 11 Dec 2014 18:30:14 -0000

#64: Framework should refer to mechanism for determining capture ID from
incoming RTP

Changes (by [email-masked]):

 * status:  new => closed
 * resolution:   => fixed

Comment:

 Fixed in framework-19.  Refer to RTP mapping draft.

-- 
-------------------------------------+-------------------------------------
 Reporter:                           |       Owner:  draft-ietf-clue-
  [email-masked]         |  [email-masked]
     Type:  task                     |      Status:  closed
 Priority:  minor                    |   Milestone:
Component:  framework                |     Version:
 Severity:  -                        |  Resolution:  fixed
 Keywords:                           |
-------------------------------------+-------------------------------------

Ticket URL: <http://trac.tools.ietf.org/wg/clue/trac/ticket/64#comment:1>
clue <http://tools.ietf.org/wg/clue/>