Subject: [clue] I-D Action: draft-ietf-clue-signaling-05.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Mon, 09 Mar 2015 15:20:29 -0700

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.
 This draft is a work item of the ControLling mUltiple streams for tElepresence Working Group of the IETF.

        Title           : CLUE Signaling
        Authors         : Paul Kyzivat
                          Lennard Xiao
                          Christian Groves
                          Robert Hansen
	Filename        : draft-ietf-clue-signaling-05.txt
	Pages           : 36
	Date            : 2015-03-09

Abstract:
   This document specifies how CLUE-specific signaling such as the CLUE
   protocol [I-D.ietf-clue-protocol] and the CLUE data channel
   [I-D.ietf-clue-datachannel] are used with each other and with
   existing signaling mechanisms such as SIP and SDP to produce a
   telepresence call.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-ietf-clue-signaling/

There's also a htmlized version available at:
http://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-ietf-clue-signaling-05

A diff from the previous version is available at:
http://www.ietf.org/rfcdiff?url2=draft-ietf-clue-signaling-05

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/