Subject: [clue] Comments on draft-ietf-clue-data-model-schema-07

From: Christian Groves <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 19 Mar 2015 15:15:14 +1100

Hello Roberta and Simon,

I've reviewed draft-ietf-clue-data-model-schema-07, please find my 
comments below:

Cl.2 Encoding or Individual Encoding: Extraneous "s" on the end.

Cl.2 Render: The description text appears to be missing.

Cl.2 Do we need to capture the definition of "Global view"?

Cl.3 "Allow Subset Choice" Clue Framework cl.7.2.1.4 is missing. Needs 
to be added to clause 10

Cl.3/20/20.1.3 personTypeType values need to be aligned with CLUE 
Framework cl.7.1.1.11, i.e. "Observer".

Cl.3/12.1 embeddedText element: We've removed the restriction that it 
only applies to video. So this should be moved with the other general 
capture parameters.

Cl.3/10.16 maxCaptureEncodings can be removed as it has been removed 
from the framework.

Regards, Christian

Regards, Christian