Subject: [clue] CLUE data channel status

From: Christer Holmberg <[email-masked]>
Date: Sat, 20 Jun 2015 12:17:07 +0000

Hi,

We finalized WGLC of the CLUE data channel draft a while ago. We, however, decided to wait with the publication request.

I took a look at the status of the references in the draft.

There are a some TSVWG references. draft-ietf-tsvwg-sctp-prpolicies has been published as RFC 7496, and the other TSVWG references seem to be in the RFC Editor's queue.

There are RTCWEB references, and they also seem to be in the RFC Editor's queue.

And, there are some CLUE references.

The MMUSIC references (draft-ietf-mmusic-data-channel-sdpneg and draft-ietf-mmusic-sctp-sdp) are still being worked on in the WG.

Regards,

Christer

---

From: "Roni Even" <[email-masked]>
Date: Sun, 21 Jun 2015 00:10:05 +0300

HI Christer,

I think that draft-ietf-mmusic-data-channel-sdpneg is the one we are waiting
for. I did a review of the latest version, we should at least wait for the
WGLC on it.

Roni

From: clue [mailto:[email-masked]] On Behalf Of Christer Holmberg
Sent: 20 June, 2015 3:17 PM
To: [email-masked]
Cc: [email-masked]
Subject: [clue] CLUE data channel status

Hi,

We finalized WGLC of the CLUE data channel draft a while ago. We, however,
decided to wait with the publication request.

There are a some TSVWG references. draft-ietf-tsvwg-sctp-prpolicies has been
published as RFC 7496, and the other TSVWG references seem to be in the RFC
Editor's queue.

There are RTCWEB references, and they also seem to be in the RFC Editor's
queue.

The MMUSIC references (draft-ietf-mmusic-data-channel-sdpneg and
draft-ietf-mmusic-sctp-sdp) are still being worked on in the WG.

Regards,

Christer